How many of you had covid 19 like my entire family did

Yup I had it and can tell you that the common cold effected me worse. So is everything on tv real?Lol, the people who died were killed by fools misusing ventilators
Does this mean that the virus is not as invasive as the common cold for everybody? Good to hear. However, my son had the virus and spent 2 horrific weeks dealing with it. Does this mean that he really had only the common cold? Wow! I'll tell him.
Bye the way at least 200 million Americans had this, 98 percent had no symptoms, 1 percent had mild symptoms and 1 percent mostly frail old cancer patients got sick of which none died of covid but of complications and poor immune systems. Not that the fools like you who believe in TV experts will ever know
BS. Any normal person would be happy that they were lucky enough to get a mild case, but what we have here is someone pushing Trumpista propaganda. I call shenanigans. Remember all the trolls we had back in 2016 that disappeared after the election? Well, strap in; it's only going to get worse.
98 percent of cases are so mild that the people do not even know they were effected because the fake media demanded that we all believe that if we caught it that we would die. Fools still believe this, I ride my bike thru the park and literally LMFAO in the faces of retards in mask

And you can not change the truth

Yup I had it and can tell you that the common cold effected me worse. So is everything on tv real?Lol, the people who died were killed by fools misusing ventilators
Does this mean that the virus is not as invasive as the common cold for everybody? Good to hear. However, my son had the virus and spent 2 horrific weeks dealing with it. Does this mean that he really had only the common cold? Wow! I'll tell him.
Bye the way at least 200 million Americans had this, 98 percent had no symptoms, 1 percent had mild symptoms and 1 percent mostly frail old cancer patients got sick of which none died of covid but of complications and poor immune systems. Not that the fools like you who believe in TV experts will ever know
BS. Any normal person would be happy that they were lucky enough to get a mild case, but what we have here is someone pushing Trumpista propaganda. I call shenanigans. Remember all the trolls we had back in 2016 that disappeared after the election? Well, strap in; it's only going to get worse.
98 percent of cases are so mild that the people do not even know they were effected because the fake media demanded that we all believe that if we caught it that we would die. Fools still believe this, I ride my bike thru the park and literally LMFAO in the faces of retards in mask

Our corrupt and criminal government shut down the economy for a virus that 98% recover from completely or incur little to no symptoms. Something doesn’t add up.

Our corrupt and criminal government shut down the economy for a virus that 98% recover from completely or incur little to no symptoms. Something doesn’t add up.
Possibilities
1 There is another top secret virus that is 100 percent lethal in the mix
2 Trillions of dollars changed hands in the market fall
3 They are ruining peoples lives so that they want a vaccine that will really ruin their lives
The usa is now a fundamentally communist nation where the govt decides who lives and dies and if you argue you are not allowed to work

98 percent of cases are so mild that the people do not even know they were effected because the fake media demanded that we all believe that if we caught it that we would die. Fools still believe this, I ride my bike thru the park and literally LMFAO in the faces of retards in mask.
:trolls:

98 percent of cases are so mild that the people do not even know they were effected because the fake media demanded that we all believe that if we caught it that we would die. Fools still believe this, I ride my bike thru the park and literally LMFAO in the faces of retards in mask.
:trolls:
Lol you left out Russian agent....

Yawn

I haven’t had it but I know people who died from it. A acquaintance of mines brother died. My Godson died and a friends father died.
Were they put on ventilators? I bet they were

They were murdered and new laws restricting liability will forbid malpractice suits

So please continue

I know my acquaintances brother was because she was angry when reports came out about the ventilators. I didn’t ask about the other two. I didn’t want to cause them anymore pain by asking for details. Usually you get info like that at the funeral but of course there wasn’t any funeral.

I haven’t had it but I know people who died from it. A acquaintance of mines brother died. My Godson died and a friends father died.

They were murdered and new laws restricting liability will forbid malpractice suits

So please continue

I know my acquaintances brother was because she was angry when reports came out about the ventilators. I didn’t ask about the other two. I didn’t want to cause them anymore pain by asking for details. Usually you get info like that at the funeral but of course there wasn’t any funeral.

You experienced government run healthcare or better called death panels.

I have a rental with 4 college age students all of whom got the virus. None were seriously ill but the interesting thing was all 4 of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell for over a month. What about your family?
We are all fine, my son said he threw up in the gym once so he was the sickest. The last symptom I had was to lose my taste, my wife lost much of her hearing for almost a week. I feel almost blessed for having had it because I have no fear of catching what I already had and laugh at morons in mask suffering in the heat and destroying their lungs because the government told them to
I heard her taste was fine.

I have a rental with 4 college age students all of whom got the virus. None were seriously ill but the interesting thing was all 4 of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell for over a month. What about your family?
We are all fine, my son said he threw up in the gym once so he was the sickest. The last symptom I had was to lose my taste, my wife lost much of her hearing for almost a week. I feel almost blessed for having had it because I have no fear of catching what I already had and laugh at morons in mask suffering in the heat and destroying their lungs because the government told them to
The voices in your head are not real

So please continue

What I’m experiencing is a good old fashioned pandemic. I have OCD for germs so I have no illusions that anything will stop COVID 19. I’ve spent the better part of the last 25 years thinking on a microscopic level. Barring a cure it will run through the earth just like Spanish flu did from 1918-1920. We will have COVID 19 with us until 2021-22. That said the masks seem to help stop some of the aerosols from hanging out in the air by landing on the inside of your mask. For me the less the better for the limited time I’m in public.

So please continue

What I’m experiencing is a good old fashioned pandemic. I have OCD for germs so I have no illusions that anything will stop COVID 19. I’ve spent the better part of the last 25 years thinking on a microscopic level. Barring a cure it will run through the earth just like Spanish flu did from 1918-1920. We will have COVID 19 with us until 2021-22. That said the masks seem to help stop some of the aerosols from hanging out in the air by landing on the inside of your mask. For me the less the better for the limited time I’m in public.

Info from tv is worthless. There is no pandemic, covid is far less dangerous than the flu. People were killed by respirators not saved

So please continue

Info from tv is worthless. There is no pandemic, covid is far less dangerous than the flu. People were killed by respirators not saved

Wow that’s weird! All those bodies of people stacked like cordwood from absolutely nothing. :rolleyes: I guess the NYC tri-state area (where I live) had an unusually high amount of people dropping dead was just an odd coincidence.

Give me a break. I lost three people including my healthy 37 year old Godson so don’t insult his memory or my intelligence saying there’s no pandemic. He didn’t land in the hospital when he had the flu or the common cold. He landed in the hospital with Covid19. My friends brother was a healthy 40 year old. He didn’t land in the hospital from cold or flu either; even if the respirator contributed to his death. The hospital doesn’t put you on a respirator for just a little trouble breathing. A respirator is not like a breathing treatment or oxygen up your nose, it’s a much more serious thing for serious situations. My friends brother might have died even if he’d never been put on a respirator. Nobody is ever going to know for sure if the respirator helped kill him or not. Some people just seem to get this worse than others.

You can’t fault the medical community for not knowing about the adverse effects of a respirator for a disease they learned about on the fly. Those you can blame are the WHO and China. China withheld information. The west didn’t get a good look at Covid19 until it hit Italy. The WHO dropped the ball by ignoring SARS and MERS and not warning the world a Coronavirus pandemic was inevitable. We could have been more prepared but because we put our faith in the WHO we got caught with our pants down.

So please continue

Wow that’s weird! All those bodies of people stacked like cordwood from absolutely nothing. :rolleyes: I guess the NYC tri-state area (where I live) had an unusually high amount of people dropping dead was just an odd coincidence.

Give me a break. I lost three people including my healthy 37 year old Godson so don’t insult his memory or my intelligence saying there’s no pandemic. He didn’t land in the hospital when he had the flu or the common cold. He landed in the hospital with Covid19. My friends brother was a healthy 40 year old. He didn’t land in the hospital from cold or flu either; even if the respirator contributed to his death. The hospital doesn’t put you on a respirator for just a little trouble breathing. A respirator is not like a breathing treatment or oxygen up your nose, it’s a much more serious thing for serious situations. My friends brother might have died even if he’d never been put on a respirator. Nobody is ever going to know for sure if the respirator helped kill him or not. Some people just seem to get this worse than others.

You can’t fault the medical community for not knowing about the adverse effects of a respirator for a disease they learned about on the fly. Those you can blame are the WHO and China. China withheld information. The west didn’t get a good look at Covid19 until it hit Italy. The WHO dropped the ball by ignoring SARS and MERS and not warning the world a Coronavirus pandemic was inevitable. We could have been more prepared but because we put our faith in the WHO we got caught with our pants down.

The ventilators killed every person on one that should not have been on the ventilator. The hospitals also put non covid patients next to the covid patients murdering them

Get educated kid, watch the following if you want the truth or you can believe the babble on TV. Again covid is no more dangerous than the common cold

That's what she said.

Meh.....you slip on a banana peel and sprain an ankle.... and you've got Corona Virus. :mad-61:

The whole thing is so stupid.

After the November elections the miracle will happen! The Corona Virus has dissapeared!!!! No more Corona Virus! yay! :eusa_dance:

You can bet on that!

That's what she said.
Too bad you never had a woman of your own huh

That's what she said.
Yeah, I like borrowing others. Then I can send them home and not worry about them stealing my wallet while I sleep.

Working from home is amazing :)

Possibilities
1 There is another top secret virus that is 100 percent lethal in the mix
2 Trillions of dollars changed hands in the market fall
3 They are ruining peoples lives so that they want a vaccine that will really ruin their lives
The usa is now a fundamentally communist nation where the govt decides who lives and dies and if you argue you are not allowed to work
Communism is naturalized humanism. ~Karl Marx

That's what she said.
Yeah, I like borrowing others. Then I can send them home and not worry about them stealing my wallet while I sleep.
Remind me how many companies you own

Seriously have you ever seen a grown woman naked?

Which one is you?

Forum List

Back