How many of you had covid 19 like my entire family did

I have a rental with 4 college age students all of whom got the virus. None were seriously ill but the interesting thing was all 4 of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell for over a month. What about your family?
We are all fine, my son said he threw up in the gym once so he was the sickest. The last symptom I had was to lose my taste, my wife lost much of her hearing for almost a week. I feel almost blessed for having had it because I have no fear of catching what I already had and laugh at morons in mask suffering in the heat and destroying their lungs because the government told them to
I heard her taste was fine.
The voices in your head are not real
That's what she said.
Too bad you never had a woman of your own huh
Yeah, I like borrowing others. Then I can send them home and not worry about them stealing my wallet while I sleep.
Remind me how many companies you own

Seriously have you ever seen a grown woman naked?

Which one is you?

36 year practicing engineer in the oil and gas industry. I do ok. Retiring at the end of the year with a two year package. How you doin? :dance:

View attachment 351969

LOL when you retire you will babble here full time proving genesis or something

Oil and gas industry engineer
22_41.jpg

View attachment 352199

Posted by a gas and oil station attendant

^ he jealous

The photo is you ding dong

^ he mad

Are you out of chlorpromazine?

View attachment 352204

Highly intellectual, for an 8 year old like yourself

I have a rental with 4 college age students all of whom got the virus. None were seriously ill but the interesting thing was all 4 of them said they lost their sense of taste and smell for over a month. What about your family?
We are all fine, my son said he threw up in the gym once so he was the sickest. The last symptom I had was to lose my taste, my wife lost much of her hearing for almost a week. I feel almost blessed for having had it because I have no fear of catching what I already had and laugh at morons in mask suffering in the heat and destroying their lungs because the government told them to
That's what she said.
Yeah, I like borrowing others. Then I can send them home and not worry about them stealing my wallet while I sleep.

Which one is you?

36 year practicing engineer in the oil and gas industry. I do ok. Retiring at the end of the year with a two year package. How you doin? :dance:

View attachment 351969

22_41.jpg

View attachment 352199

^ he jealous

^ he mad

View attachment 352204

I like to play with my food. Shoot me.

That's what she said.

Which one is you?

View attachment 351969

22_41.jpg

View attachment 352199

^ he jealous

^ he mad

View attachment 352204

I forgot to wish you a happy Juneteenth.

That's what she said.

Which one is you?

View attachment 351969

22_41.jpg

View attachment 352199

^ he jealous

^ he mad

View attachment 352204

No I do not want to shoot you because you still play with your food, but now that you have admitted to being a halfwit I no longer have any reason to converse with you and am now ignoring you. So by all means play with your food

That's what she said.

Which one is you?

View attachment 351969

22_41.jpg

View attachment 352199

^ he jealous

^ he mad

View attachment 352204

No I do not want to shoot you because you still play with your food, but now that you have admitted to being a halfwit I no longer have any reason to converse with you and am now ignoring you. So by all means play with your food

My work here is done.

I like it when people need to announce to the world they are ignoring others. It's really funny.

Happy Juneteenth!

Hands up, don't shoot!

Yup I had it and can tell you that the common cold effected me worse. So is everything on tv real?

Lol, the people who died were killed by fools misusing ventilators
Tell that to the relatives of the 120,000 dead Americans. All could have been prevented by your skidmark. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.
You are so full of shit it is bubbling out your ears.

My niece got the virus from her co-worker who came back from vacation. She said she finally got rid of the fever, but had a very bad cough. Thank God she's doing much better.

Forum List

Back