How many of you here would like a career in politics - media or government? don't run

Do you have any aspirations of becoming involved in media/government?

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I know this may not be easy to admit for most, but that is what I suspect - that most people on political forums are aspiring politicians of one form or another, either they want to be talk show hosts, or other wise rich and famous from politics, because other way we would be seing a whole lot more agreements rather than ball playing where each side insults each other. I admit that I myself, just to fit in also taunt both sides, but if you look closely you will see each of those posts is in a form of sarcasm

No most politicians start off as used cars salesmen and work their way up. Others get into politics due to affirmative action. And others just get in it for the money.

I'm not being into a politician, but I wouldn't mind being a political/social commentator of sorts but certainly not one of the cliche' partisan hacks.

Media is political? That might explain some of the faction among us.

I'm not being into a politician, but I wouldn't mind being a political/social commentator of sorts but certainly not one of the cliche' partisan hacks.
I could never join that cesspool....media or govt.
My full respects to both of you. same with me, but I admit I do want to change the system.

Politicians have the worst job ever. No thanks.
Worst job in which way?
Media is political? That might explain some of the faction among us.
By media I mean CNN/FOXNEWS,MSNBC, PBS, BBC, ABC, NBC etc. yes, they are all political, part of the establishment.

establishments-inbreeds.jpg

Forum List

Back