🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many of you on the left have opened up your home as foster parents for the refuge

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'd like to know if ANY of you put your money where your mouth is. So, you say it's our responsibility to take them in. Have you done your part or are you just full of hot air?

think that foster parents will make big money being foster parents to these kids . Course it'll probably be taxpayer money that the foster parents get .

I heard bigger Grandpa so thanks for the info . Still that 840 is taxpayer money . I'm ' guessing ' that there'll be other perks like food stamps , yada , yada , yada .

I haven't because its our responsibility as a society not as individuals. As a society we are better equipped and can handle each refugee more appropriately than each of us could individually. It wouldn't be safe for the children nor for each household to shelter and provide for a refugee. An institutionalized organization, although not perfect, is a better alternative to shelter and keep these refugee children safe. On top of that we pool our resources as a society to handle these sorts of crises.

/thread.

I'd like to know if ANY of you put your money where your mouth is. So, you say it's our responsibility to take them in. Have you done your part or are you just full of hot air?
My home is always open to twin 15-year-old girls.

And they aren't puppies Gramps. You can't just drive down to the border and pick a couple of them up eh...

I haven't because its our responsibility as a society not as individuals. As a society we are better equipped and can handle each refugee more appropriately than each of us could individually. It wouldn't be safe for the children nor for each household to shelter and provide for a refugee. An institutionalized organization, although not perfect, is a better alternative to shelter and keep these refugee children safe. On top of that we pool our resources as a society to handle these sorts of crises.

/thread.

That is a well thought out copout. Congrats

I live in Florida, giving through a church that is collecting; I would think that better than spending money on transportation. I am not a licensed foster care provider, just "adopted" a local foster family.

And they aren't puppies Gramps. You can't just drive down to the border and pick a couple of them up eh...

They send them to you. All you have to do is apply with the appropriate social services agency.

They send them to you. All you have to do is apply with the appropriate social services agency.
I'll check with the wife then. Funny, I have a feeling she's not as open to the idea as I am...

/thread.

My gosh, can you wipe your butt without government involvement? I mean as a society, they would clean it better. Right?

Liberals are 'faux humanitarian' lying scumbags. The humanitarian card is only played when it fits their political agenda.

illegal immigration = fill those Dem voter rolls

Gaza bombings = negotiate with terrorists & anti-zionism

How many of you on the left have opened up your home as foster parents for the refuge

How many of you on the right understand what a straw man fallacy is?

The premise of your thread is an example of one, and fails accordingly.

No, not at people like yourself are wanting thousands of illegals to cross the border. Then use tax payer money to fund it. Do you not realize we are broke? We are spending our great grandchildren's money. Why do you hate future members of your family?

Forum List

Back