How many think Trump will be in prison before the end of 2021?

I couldn't care less that they found 400 lawyers out of ~1.35 Million in the US to sign some document
There are not 1.35 million former federal prosecutors. Try to focus.

You miss the point. That point is that anyone could put any statement on anything together and find X number of people to sign it.

400 ex air traffic controllers saw UFO's. 400 ex forest rangers saw Bigfoot. 400 hundred Scotsmen saw Nessie frolicking in the waves of Loch Ness.

It seems to me to be propaganda, and nothing more.

I think it's just about time for Hillary, Obama's administration and their Deep State bosses to go to prison for their numerous crimes against the humanity. In fact, that should be already done 2 years ago.

Trump is an innocent person and a patriot. However OP seems to believe prison is for real American patriots, not for crooks like Hillary and her Deep State buddies and bosses. Shame.
How can you be a patriot and work for Vladimir Putin?

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

how can you be a patriot, and work for Soros?
What is it about Soros that you hate so much?

His name sounds Jewish. Is that it?

Is it because he kills journalists? Because that would be Putin.

Why are you in love with Putin and slander Soros?

What are you getting at?

Soros is an atheist, I don't think his name "sounds" Jewish to me.

Soros is a convicted Criminal, you know.

You miss the point. That point is that anyone could put any statement on anything together and find X number of people to sign it.
Well them your point is retarded and embarrassing. No, you could not get over 400 former federal prosecutors to agree with "anything".

Well that was easy....

I think it's just about time for Hillary, Obama's administration and their Deep State bosses to go to prison for their numerous crimes against the humanity. In fact, that should be already done 2 years ago.

Trump is an innocent person and a patriot. However OP seems to believe prison is for real American patriots, not for crooks like Hillary and her Deep State buddies and bosses. Shame.

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

I didn't know. What was he convicted of?

Felony campaign finance laws?

Lying to congress?

Lying about unprotected sex with a p0rn star?

Tax evasion?

What?

Nearly 400 former federal prosecutors signed onto a letter Monday claiming that if Donald Trump was not a sitting president, he would have been found guilty of obstruction of justice from evidence laid out of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

Bill Weld, who announced he running for president as a Republican, also signed onto the letter. Weld was formerly the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division.

Former federal prosecutors: If Trump wasn't president, he would be guilty of obstruction

Wow! Even in Mueller's report it said Trump could be charged once he leaves office. And he's continued to commit crimes even while in office.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

There is a reason Republicans don't care.

Because they relate.
nancy drew 5.jpg

Well them your point is retarded and embarrassing. No, you could not get over 400 former federal prosecutors to agree with "anything".

Well that was easy....

Nonsense. Not a single thing you say in any way addresses the point. You make the claim that it is false, claim victory and spew the ad hominems, as if that actually proves anything whatsoever.

That is easy indeed. Lame as hell, but easy.

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

Lying to congress?

Tax evasion?

What?
dean you mention this a lot....have you ever had unprotected sex in your life?.....

th

Reading your ineffectual flames on the matter is even more humorous.

However if Trump does read my advice it would be almost half a billion easy dollars for him and even he doesn't win the lawsuit spending fifty million to keep some "supposed" professionals chasing their tails trying to cover their collective asses would be...

HILARIOUS.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Nearly 400 former federal prosecutors signed onto a letter Monday claiming that if Donald Trump was not a sitting president, he would have been found guilty of obstruction of justice from evidence laid out of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

Bill Weld, who announced he running for president as a Republican, also signed onto the letter. Weld was formerly the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division.

Former federal prosecutors: If Trump wasn't president, he would be guilty of obstruction

Wow! Even in Mueller's report it said Trump could be charged once he leaves office. And he's continued to commit crimes even while in office.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

Because they relate.

Donnie boi will see prison about the same time as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton which is never...

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

no

it's the money he pays for candidates campaigns.

you dislike the Koch Brothers, but I never see you complain about Soros doing the same

Not a single thing you say in any way addresses the point.
Your point was that you could get people tp agree with anythi g. Obvioisly that is retarded, as, no, you could not get 400+ dormer federal prosecutors to agree with "anything". What else is there to say? Your point is self-evidently moronic.

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

Lying to congress?

Tax evasion?

What?

Prove the Tax evasion and because he refuses to show his tax returns to someone like you does not mean he was or is evading taxes...

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

Lying to congress?

Tax evasion?

What?
dean you mention this a lot....have you ever had unprotected sex in your life?.....

The better question would be does he even know what sex is?

He also added tax evasion which right there has never been proven and all of us know Bill Clinton did not use a rubber when Monica waxed his knob...

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

no

you dislike the Koch Brothers, but I never see you complain about Soros doing the same

Why would Dean complain about Soros when Soros Pays for the Candidates Dean would vote for.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

Because they relate.
I'd prefer the grave

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

Because they relate.
No.

While Trump will be indicted the day he leaves office, he will be an old, mentally ill man. The next president will pardon him.
Naaa a Dem president will let him rot in jail And Melaniea will divorce him

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

What are you getting at?

no

in all the years dean has posted here he has never bad mouthed anything from the left.....

Thanks stratford After the moron took the market down today I needed a laugh

Forum List

Back