How many think Trump will be in prison before the end of 2021?

Nearly 400 former federal prosecutors signed onto a letter Monday claiming that if Donald Trump was not a sitting president, he would have been found guilty of obstruction of justice from evidence laid out of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

Bill Weld, who announced he running for president as a Republican, also signed onto the letter. Weld was formerly the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division.

Former federal prosecutors: If Trump wasn't president, he would be guilty of obstruction

Wow! Even in Mueller's report it said Trump could be charged once he leaves office. And he's continued to commit crimes even while in office.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

There is a reason Republicans don't care.

Because they relate.

How many think you'll be in a fucking nuthouse?

Is this in Conspiracy Theories?

Don't know. You would have to ask your hero the obummer. He was pootins putz in the White House.

Obama was always only Soros' putz in the White House. And Soros was sure he and his Deep State buddies have done everything to push another bi*ch of theirs into WH. Thanks God they all failed.

upload_2019-5-6_20-2-26.png

Last edited:
Are there really 400 former federal prosecutors running loose in Washington D.C. who are willing to support a political coup? Maybe Barr's Justice Dept should take the possibility of anarchy more seriously.

do they

Nearly 400 former federal prosecutors signed onto a letter Monday claiming that if Donald Trump was not a sitting president, he would have been found guilty of obstruction of justice from evidence laid out of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.

Bill Weld, who announced he running for president as a Republican, also signed onto the letter. Weld was formerly the United States Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division.

Former federal prosecutors: If Trump wasn't president, he would be guilty of obstruction

Wow! Even in Mueller's report it said Trump could be charged once he leaves office. And he's continued to commit crimes even while in office.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

Because they relate.

I don't know how it's a conspiracy when Trump committed multiple felonies.

However if Trump does read my advice it would be almost half a billion easy dollars for him
Haha...so lainfully stupid....believe me, I sure do hope he takes your advice...

th

Just as I hope you progressives continue following your course of moronic nonsense as Trump slides into home in 2020.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's not meant to appeal to trump cultists like you, so your opinion is worth less than nothing.

th

You forgot to add DEPLORABLE.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Are there really 400 former federal prosecutors running loose in Washington D.C. who are willing to support a political coup? Maybe Barr's Justice Dept should take the possibility of anarchy more seriously.

do they
Now more than 500.

Don't know. You would have to ask your hero the obummer. He was pootins putz in the White House.

Obama was always only Soros' putz in the White House. And Soros was sure he and his Deep State buddies have done everything to push another bi*ch of theirs into WH. Thanks God they all failed.

View attachment 259728
You can only recycle failed conspiracies so many times. At some point they just become bad jokes. Besides it’s Republicans who keep getting convicted for felony vote Friday and felony election pride.

Why do you think Republicans are in such a panic? Because the US has changing demographics and Republicans are racist.

View attachment 259728
You can only recycle failed conspiracies so many times. At some point they just become bad jokes. Besides it’s Republicans who keep getting convicted for felony vote Friday and felony election pride.

Why do you think Republicans are in such a panic? Because the US has changing demographics and Republicans are racist.
so are a hell of a lot of democrats....the democratic party also has its fair share of bigots....you being a prime example....

I think it's just about time for Hillary, Obama's administration and their Deep State bosses to go to prison for their numerous crimes against the humanity. In fact, that should be already done 2 years ago.

Trump is an innocent person and a patriot. However OP seems to believe prison is for real American patriots, not for crooks like Hillary and her Deep State buddies and bosses. Shame.
How can you be a patriot and work for Vladimir Putin?

D5fTE_1X4AETiSL

how can you be a patriot, and work for Soros?
Republicans cry "Soros" so many times, I had to go look him up to see who it was.

I've known who Vladimir Putin was for years.

D56k4TiW0AEy_d1.jpg

Putin is the guy Trump has fallen completely in love with.
Notice, no one else is smiling?
Soros is just one example of how the world’s passing you by. Get out from under that rock mommy gave you and you might not sound as ignorant/stupid in your future thread defecations.

to think that there just may be lawyers out there that are anti-Trump to the point that they'd sign a completely meaningless thingamajig.
Correct. Its a tru cultist delusion that you cultists always soothe yourself with, because you have no other meaningful defense in your toolbox. So you cry like little bitches that it's not trump that is abnormal, but its just that big meanies don't like him . You are embarrassing yourself. But you don't care...you abandoned any semblance of integrity or self respect when you joined the cult...

Sure, sure. There, there now.

No reason to be so angry. I mean other than you have no point, but still, it's unseemly.
Haha, let the crybabying begin.

Lets review:

The trump cult little bitches' only defense:

"They just don't like my Donnie!"

Sad!

My, my, for someone who made this entire thing about a strictly literal interpretation of things typed into these boxes you have really kind of suddenly and inexplicably lost your ability to come even within shouting distance from anything I've said here.

and, of course, the old ad hominems again. the last refuge of someone with nothing to say. Of course, I've known that for at least 4 posts and was just fucking with you. lol.
Oh look, another steaming nugget of useless bullshit meant to shield yourself from addressing the actual arguments made.

to think that there just may be lawyers out there that are anti-Trump to the point that they'd sign a completely meaningless thingamajig.
Correct. Its a tru cultist delusion that you cultists always soothe yourself with, because you have no other meaningful defense in your toolbox. So you cry like little bitches that it's not trump that is abnormal, but its just that big meanies don't like him . You are embarrassing yourself. But you don't care...you abandoned any semblance of integrity or self respect when you joined the cult...

No reason to be so angry. I mean other than you have no point, but still, it's unseemly.

Lets review:

Sad!

My, my, for someone who made this entire thing about a strictly literal interpretation of things typed into these boxes you have really kind of suddenly and inexplicably lost your ability to come even within shouting distance from anything I've said here.

and, of course, the old ad hominems again. the last refuge of someone with nothing to say. Of course, I've known that for at least 4 posts and was just fucking with you. lol.
Oh look, another steaming nugget of useless bullshit meant to shield yourself from addressing the actual arguments made.

lol. one ad hominem after the next is all you spew.

there is nothing to respond to unless you want me to unleash the old "I'm the rubber you're the glue" attack so we can at least be on the same level.

lol. what a joke.

Lets review:

Sad!

there is nothing to respond to unless you want me to unleash the old "I'm the rubber you're the glue" attack.

lol. what a joke.
Oh look, still not one attempt to tackle the arguments. Shocking.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

Because they relate.
For being great?

Lets review:

Sad!

there is nothing to respond to unless you want me to unleash the old "I'm the rubber you're the glue" attack.

lol. what a joke.
Oh look, still not one attempt to tackle the arguments. Shocking.[/QUOTE}

literally everything you've tried to forward as "argument" has been either a strawman intended to mischaracterize or an ad hominem attack.

There is therefore nothing to respond to. duh.

Ok, I'll try

I'm the rubber, you're the glue. Your arguments blow and smell like poo.

lol.

literally everything you've tried to forward as "argument" has been either a strawman intended to mischaracterize or an ad hominem attack.

There is therefore nothing to respond to. duh.

Ok, I'll try

I'm the rubber, you're the glue. Your arguments blow and smell like poo.

lol.

Well thats an embarrassing lie. I have posted more than one column by former prosexutors laying out their arguments (also check the otherthread you are throwing a grade a hissy fit in).

Well thats an embarrassing lie. I have posted more than one column by former prosexutors laying out their arguments (also check the otherthread you are throwing a grade a hissy fit in).

Not to me you haven't. If you think I read everything you post you are giving yourself way too much credit.

We had a discussion where you used strawman tactics and ad hominems and I mocked you for it, as you deserved, as that's bush league crap.

I rightfully have pointed out in the other threads a couple of things.

1. The group seeming to forward this is an Anti-Trump Group.
2. There do not seem to be limits or safeguards on who can add their names to this list or any vetting of those names.

The rest of my 'hissy fit' are quotes and links to support those assertions. You know, offering facts, with actual evidence to support an argument rather than attempting to just swear at or insult people and throw baseless unsupported statements, which you seem to think is 'argument', but is not.

You are cordially invited to respond to those posts, disprove them if you can (I wish you luck on that) and I will be happy to respond to those if they are actually based in some kind of logic and not just another stream of logical fallacies laced with grade school insults.

Your primary tactic is to attempt to insult people in an attempt to enrage them, so you can hop up and down in glee and mock them for that, which is your version of 'winning' an argument. I've seen it enough times to know it for what it is and expect it from you. It didn't work the other day and it won't work now.

DCcm75sUIAA4Opx.jpg

Because they relate.

I don't know how it's a conspiracy when Trump committed multiple felonies.

Defeating Hillary is not a felony, sploogy.

Though your level of stupidity seems criminal....

Lets review:

Sad!

Oh, like you have ever provided a reasoned argument.... :eusa_whistle:

Tinfoil hat wearing bigot, clinging desperately to the conspiracy theory debunked by his own witch hunt.... :lmao:

I think it's just about time for Hillary, Obama's administration and their Deep State bosses to go to prison for their numerous crimes against the humanity. In fact, that should be already done 2 years ago.

Trump is an innocent person and a patriot. However OP seems to believe prison is for real American patriots, not for crooks like Hillary and her Deep State buddies and bosses. Shame.
How can you be a patriot and work for Vladimir Putin?
:rolleyes:

Wow, you are easily brainwashed.

Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies that sent Michael Cohen to prison for years.

Forget the 10 obstruction felonies in the Mueller report, Just on Cohen’s felonies alone Trump should be impeached.

Forum List

Back