How many white Christian males in Biden's Cabinet?

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
I'm counting ONE.
The agricultural slot. The Trannie doesn't count as it's just an assistant job, and I highly doubt he's Christian.
I counted around TEN Jews. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Why did Biden promise a Cabinet that looked like society, and then discriminate against white Christian men?
Jews are around 1% of the population, but got around 50% of the Cabinet positions.
Is this normal in America?

Fuckin wierdo.

What's "weird" about having representation for honky Christian men in the government? Don't those folks, guys like me, have a right to be in government too?

Or should we be disenfranchised as a shameful minority, a group of deplorable untouchables?

I'm counting ONE.
The agricultural slot. The Trannie doesn't count as it's just an assistant job, and I highly doubt he's Christian.
Why did Biden promise a Cabinet that looked like society, and then discriminate against white Christian men?
Jews are around 1% of the population, but got around 50% of the Cabinet positions.
You must be part of the Orange cult.

I'm counting ONE.
the so called Ag spot gave 5 billion to negro farmers.

It's difficult to compare cabinet members of the various administrations when making a judgment based on three separate characteristics: race, sex, and religion. Arriving at a conclusion that there has been discrimination is just about impossible, particularly when relative qualifications are considered.

What percentage of the U.S. population are people who are "white," who are male, and who adhere to the Christian faith?

It's difficult to compare cabinet members of the various administrations when making a judgment based on three separate characteristics: race, sex, and religion. Arriving at a conclusion that there has been discrimination is just about impossible, particularly when relative qualifications are considered.

What percentage of the U.S. population are people who are "white," who are male, and who adhere to the Christian faith?
43% identify as White Christian.
According to my rudimentary calculations, 8% of Biden's Cabinet are white Christian.

According to my rudimentary calculations, 8% of Biden's Cabinet are white Christian.

The third characteristic is sex (male), so I take it that white Christian males make up some 21.5% of the U.S. population.

Of 23 cabinet members who either have been confirmed or have been nominated, I count 10 white males who are most likely in the Christian faith (faith being difficult to determine), so it looks like the ratio doesn't indicate discrimination. I didn't count Blinkin because I recall that he is Jewish. Joe Biden's Cabinet: Who's in, and who voted against them

This was trump's cabinet in September, 2019 This is what Trump's Cabinet looks like right now - CNN Politics

I'm counting ONE.
Yes ! The left is run by Marxist Jewish creeps

I'm counting ONE.

Don't know what you mean by "Marxist" or "the left." Explain why you imply that being a person who follows Judaism is bad. BTW: Our President Biden is a white Christian male who is heterosexual. The husband of the Vice President of the United States follows the Jewish faith and loves a woman of color.

[/QOTE]
Yeah the left needs to get that closer to zero %.

Hart Cellar Act (aka The American Kalergi Plan)
The legislation was hardly "revolutionary," Johnson said. "It does not affect the lives of millions. It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives, or really add importantly to either our wealth or our power."
Testifying before Congress, Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach had said: "This bill is not designed to increase or accelerate the numbers of newcomers permitted to come to America. Indeed, this measure provides for an increase of only a small fraction in permissible immigration."
Sen. Edward Kennedy said, "It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society.

While the settled Hispanic population continues to expand, Pew projects that Asians will overtake Hispanics in the 21st century as the largest immigrant group. ("There is no danger whatsoever of an influx from the countries of Asia and Africa," said Rep. Emanuel Celler, the 1965 bill's House sponsor.)

Almost half of the U.S. population in the middle of this century will likely be immigrants or the descendants of immigrants who arrived after 1965, according to sociologist Christopher Jencks. (Brookings Institution demographer William Frey is less confident of that prediction, but agrees that it's "possible.")

The legislation was hardly "revolutionary," Johnson said. "It does not affect the lives of millions. It will not reshape the structure of our daily lives, or really add importantly to either our wealth or our power."
Testifying before Congress, Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach had said: "This bill is not designed to increase or accelerate the numbers of newcomers permitted to come to America. Indeed, this measure provides for an increase of only a small fraction in permissible immigration."

While the settled Hispanic population continues to expand, Pew projects that Asians will overtake Hispanics in the 21st century as the largest immigrant group. ("There is no danger whatsoever of an influx from the countries of Asia and Africa," said Rep. Emanuel Celler, the 1965 bill's House sponsor.)

Almost half of the U.S. population in the middle of this century will likely be immigrants or the descendants of immigrants who arrived after 1965, according to sociologist Christopher Jencks. (Brookings Institution demographer William Frey is less confident of that prediction, but agrees that it's "possible.")

[/QU

I'm counting ONE.
A cabinet that reflects America..diverse. It's about time.

I'm counting ONE.
Yea, Jews are typically smarter than Christians so...

[/QU
When I was born White Christians were 80% of the U.S population.
Now they are 43%

I'm counting ONE.
A cabinet that reflects America..diverse. It's about time.
Are 50% of Americans Jews?

I'm counting ONE.

Don't know what you mean by "Marxist" or "the left." Explain why you imply that being a person who follows Judaism is bad. BTW: Our President Biden is a white Christian male who is heterosexual. The husband of the Vice President of the United States follows the Jewish faith and loves a woman of color.
Joe is not a Christian.
He is quite likely psycopathic and definately evil.

I'm counting ONE.
Yea, Jews are typically smarter than Christians so...
More crafty, yes.
Not necessarily smarter.

Forum List

Back