How many white Christian males in Biden's Cabinet?

I'm counting ONE.
The agricultural slot. The Trannie doesn't count as it's just an assistant job, and I highly doubt he's Christian.
I counted around TEN Jews. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Why did Biden promise a Cabinet that looked like society, and then discriminate against white Christian men?
Jews are around 1% of the population, but got around 50% of the Cabinet positions.
Is this normal in America?

Same thing with Dubya.

I'm counting ONE.
The agricultural slot. The Trannie doesn't count as it's just an assistant job, and I highly doubt he's Christian.
Why did Biden promise a Cabinet that looked like society, and then discriminate against white Christian men?
Jews are around 1% of the population, but got around 50% of the Cabinet positions.
the so called Ag spot gave 5 billion to negro farmers.

Why negro farmers?

I'm counting ONE.
Yes ! The left is run by Marxist Jewish creeps

Don't know what you mean by "Marxist" or "the left." Explain why you imply that being a person who follows Judaism is bad. BTW: Our President Biden is a white Christian male who is heterosexual. The husband of the Vice President of the United States follows the Jewish faith and loves a woman of color.
Joe is not a Christian.
He is quite likely psycophic and definately evil.
Of course Biden is a Christian. But why is a person's religion so important?

I'm counting ONE.
Yea, Jews are typically smarter than Christians so...
More crafty, yes.
Not necessarily smarter.
Both believe in fairytales so that says enough for me

I'm counting ONE.

Don't know what you mean by "Marxist" or "the left." Explain why you imply that being a person who follows Judaism is bad. BTW: Our President Biden is a white Christian male who is heterosexual. The husband of the Vice President of the United States follows the Jewish faith and loves a woman of color.
Joe is not a Christian.

Biden isn't a Scofield Christian ....

I'm counting ONE.

Joe is not a Christian.
Christians don't agree to the killing of the unborn. Nor stealing from the poorest nations on Earth.

I'm counting ONE.

Joe is not a Christian.
Christians don't agree to the killing of the unborn. Nor stealing from the poorest nations on Earth.

Christians didn't have anything against abortion until about the 3rd century..

Used to be legal in the US.

It's difficult to compare cabinet members of the various administrations when making a judgment based on three separate characteristics: race, sex, and religion. Arriving at a conclusion that there has been discrimination is just about impossible, particularly when relative qualifications are considered.

What percentage of the U.S. population are people who are "white," who are male, and who adhere to the Christian faith?
43% identify as White Christian.
According to my rudimentary calculations, 8% of Biden's Cabinet are white Christian.

If that's the case, Biden's cabinet is not representative of our country at all. He should be held accountable for the obvious discrimination.

I'm counting ONE.

Joe is not a Christian.

There is something going on between adherents of the Christian faith in the US and perhaps in other countries, factions of Christians against each other, and they entirely ignore Americans who are not of the Christian faith. Fights among religious groups have no place in the politics of the United States. I am so disgusted.

It's difficult to compare cabinet members of the various administrations when making a judgment based on three separate characteristics: race, sex, and religion. Arriving at a conclusion that there has been discrimination is just about impossible, particularly when relative qualifications are considered.

What percentage of the U.S. population are people who are "white," who are male, and who adhere to the Christian faith?
According to my rudimentary calculations, 8% of Biden's Cabinet are white Christian.

If that's the case, Biden's cabinet is not representative of our country at all. He should be held accountable for the obvious discrimination.
Every pick from Biden was calculated to discriminate.
There are ZERO white protestant men.
I'm R.C myself, but there should be a fair mix of colours and faiths, and no exclusion of anyone.

I'm counting ONE.

Joe is not a Christian.

Christians didn't have anything against abortion until about the 3rd century..

Used to be legal in the US.
Christianity was only decriminalised in 313 AD.
Before that it was pretty adhoc and ramshackle.

I'm counting ONE.

Joe is not a Christian.

There is something going on between adherents of the Christian faith in the US and perhaps in other countries, factions of Christians against each other, and they entirely ignore Americans who are not of the Christian faith. Fights among religious groups have no place in the politics of the United States. I am so disgusted.

A lot of American Christians follow Scofield and don't even know it. They believe in Hal Lindsey and Tim Lahaye .. waiting on the "rapture".

I'm R.C myself, but there should be a fair mix of colours and faiths, and no exclusion of anyone.

He's just trying to find the most qualified people.

Explain. Plenty of white men in the mix here. there are plenty of RCs on the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back