How many white supremacists are there?

same way you count antifa members. where is their official website and so forth?

your own cookin tastes like shit, huh bruh?
We have no idea how many Antifa members there are

They exist mostly on the interweb

You still haven’t replied with a methodology you would accept for counting White Supremacists

I could tell you what I have seen in studies counting other groups, or various statistical analysises. But if you found something that made a good faith effort to count them, i would like to see it and see if it looks good enough to use for a number.

I'm not looking for an excuse to dismiss counts. I want to find a good count.

What have you found?

Such a stupid post. As if democrats are flooding the borders. Damn we are a dumb country.
Then how is it we had at least 900,000 more illegals crossing the border in 2021 than 2020 or 2019 after Biden cancelled completion of the wall and the Stay in Mexico policy and why is Biden hell bent on cancelling title 42 restrictions?

As of March we're on track for over 3 million this year alone.

Basically, correct. Did you think k you were going to annoy someone by saying something g so simple and boring?
The facts of course show otherwise.

1652826513572.png

Why do you think black voters keep voting for people keeping them in poverty, as you say?

Democrats provide blacks with educational opportunities, jobs programs, healthcare, food and housing support

What have Republicans done for blacks other than build prisons?

Forum List

Back