How many white supremacists are there?

How does that correlate to the threat?
There were not many Muslim Terrorists in the US on 9-11

I like the way that you keep comparing w.s. to Al Queda Operatives.

There were what, 19 terrorists involved in those attacks. The way you keep reflexively harping on that, shows where your brain thinks the scale of the w.s. threat really is.

Personally I think that that is low, but I appreciate your input. My feelings, based on what we see at w.s. rallies and some of the stories we get when various w.s. groups hit the media, that that number is in the low thousands.

But I admit that I have no hard data to back that up. I am still holding out hope that someone can find something that I missed.

YOu were talking like you had a source you wanted to link, but were afraid that I would dismiss it.

I promise you, if you have a link that I will look at it with a generous eye, looking to see if we can use it's number as a basis to move the discussion forward.

I like the way that you keep comparing w.s. to Al Queda Operatives.

There were what, 19 terrorists involved in those attacks. The way you keep reflexively harping on that, shows where your brain thinks the scale of the w.s. threat really is.

Personally I think that that is low, but I appreciate your input. My feelings, based on what we see at w.s. rallies and some of the stories we get when various w.s. groups hit the media, that that number is in the low thousands.

But I admit that I have no hard data to back that up. I am still holding out hope that someone can find something that I missed.

YOu were talking like you had a source you wanted to link, but were afraid that I would dismiss it.

I promise you, if you have a link that I will look at it with a generous eye, looking to see if we can use it's number as a basis to move the discussion forward.
TODAY

RW Terrorists are a bigger threat in this country than Muslim Terrorists

So you believe the vast majority of black voters are brain washed and not thinking for themselves?

He specifically stated that his view on how people think, was not limited by race.

You ignored what he said, to ask your question. He clearly already answered your question.

You are a troll.

TODAY

RW Terrorists are a bigger threat in this country than Muslim Terrorists

Whoa. That is some crazy moving of the goal posts there sonny. We were discussion W.S., not R.W.

And you know that does not take more than a handful of people to pull off a terror attack.

It sounds like you are implying that the number of w.s. could be as low a few dozens.

That completely nixes the hype of w.s. as a POLITICAL FORCE.

It sounds like that is where the consensus is going.

He specifically stated that his view on how people think, was not limited by race.

You ignored what he said, to ask your question. He clearly already answered your question.

You are a troll.
I know. I just wanted him to state clearly for everyone that he thinks 90% of black voters are brain washed just in case anyone was still confused about who the real racists were.

I know. I just wanted him to state clearly for everyone that he thinks 90% of black voters are brain washed just in case anyone was still confused about who the real racists where.

Why do you keep putting words in his mouth? That is the type of thing that liars do.

Probably 10% of whites. Compared to probably at least half of blacks that feel the same way.

Of course, we're attacked as the left hates white people and the nation we built.

If there was more then 10% then we'd have better control of our own country to be able to elect governments, so it wouldn't be flooded with millions of non-whites every single year as official governmental policy. Instead our government commits pure treason against its white population as uncle joe comes home with his asian wife and your daughter bangs Trayvon or Jose down the street. We're NOT at all racist. We're the most accepting people on this planet.

I didn't put any words in his mouth. I had him explain his view point and that is the natural conclusion of his stated beliefs.

He said NOTHING implying that he thought blacks thought any differently than anyone else. That was all you,

you being a race baiting dick.

So you believe the vast majority of black voters are brain washed and not thinking for themselves?
That and because of how blacks are treated by other blacks when they deviate from the Democratic Party line.

Peer pressure reinforces programming.

He said NOTHING implying that he thought blacks thought any differently than anyone else. That was all you,

you being a race baiting dick.
He said black voters who vote for Democrats were brainwashed. That's over 90% of black voters. If you don't like the implications talk to the person making them about black voters.

You are a troll.
Of course he is, he's now trying to paint me as the racist for speaking the truth.

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Last edited:
He said black voters who vote for Democrats were brainwashed. That's over 90% of black voters. If you don't like the implications talk to the person making them about black voters.

He did not make the implication that you are pushing. YOu are a lying whore.

How many "lone wolf" attacks does it take before the pack mentality becomes crystal clear?

Packs operate as packs. A hundred lone wolf attacks, spread over 20 years, is still a bunch of lone wolf attacks.

4 guys, operating together, would NOT be a lone wolf attack.

It is strange that this is confusing to you.

The implication is in his own stated beliefs.

No, they aren't. You can tell because you had to add words he never said. Indeed, he expressly stated that his point was applicable to brains regardless of skin color.

You are LYING.

Forum List

Back