How many white supremacists are there?

What makes you think for a second that he only believes that blacks are effected by propaganda and/or conditioning?

I mean, you are a lying whore, so feel free to just make up shit.
I never said he thinks only black people are affected by propaganda, I said he believes the vast majority of black voters are and he said so himself. If you don't think believing 90% of black voters can't think for themselves is racist then I'm not sure you understand what racism is.

I can quote him for you if you'd like.
After you made it solely about blacks.

You ask questions about why blacks do xyz who are we supposed to talk bout Argentinians or Germans?

What's funny is that you are a perfect example of that kind of group thing, through this entire discussion you've had nothing to offer but bumper sticker length one liners straight out of the DNC playbook.

I never said he thinks only black people are affected by propaganda, I said he believes the vast majority of black voters are and he said so himself. If you don't think believing 90% of black voters can't think for themselves is racist then I'm not sure you understand what racism is.

I think we both know what racism is, and what you just described, only a retarded moron, or a liar would call it racist.

Which are you?

What makes you think for a second that he only believes that blacks are effected by propaganda and/or conditioning?

I mean, you are a lying whore, so feel free to just make up shit.
She wants to talk about how blacks are conditioned then screams racism when you detail it out.

12008-thumbs-up-icon.png

I think we both know what racism is, and what you just described, only a retarded moron, or a liar would call it racist.

Which are you?
I'm one of the 90% of black voters who doesn't vote for Republicans because they're racist, not because I'm brainwashed.

Most Blacks vote for the Democrat for the same reason most Jews do: force of habit, and being brainwashed into thinking the Republicans are the racist and antisemitic ones.

This is changing, slowly, as Blacks and Jews are starting to see the truth.

Most Blacks vote for the Democrat for the same reason most Jews do: force of habit, and being brainwashed into thinking the Republicans are the racist and antisemitic ones.

This is changing, slowly, as Blacks and Jews are starting to see the truth.
Yes, and those who dare to stray have to be excoriated to the point of total destruction.

Yes, and those who dare to stray have to be excoriated to the point of total destruction.
Yup. You wouldn’t want to know the abuse that’s heaped on me by Jewish Democrats because I “strayed.” One particularly abusive and arrogant Jewish Democrat gave me a big argument. At the reception following my own father’s funeral. YES, that is how hateful they are.

RIP, Dad.

I'm one of the 90% of black voters who doesn't vote for Republicans because they're racist, not because I'm brainwashed.
So you voted for Biden, who bragged that Obama was one of the rare “clean blacks”? And that he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks?

Yes, you are brainwashed. The Dems are using blacks like pawns.

Forum List

Back