How many white supremacists are there?

So you voted for Biden, who bragged that Obama was one of the rare “clean blacks”? And that he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks?

Yes, you are brainwashed. The Dems are using blacks like pawns.
It was better than voting for Trump who still refuses to acknowledge Obama is an actual American citizen.

You're an idiot, that ended with the passage of the 13th Amendment 158 years ago.

Pull your head out of your ass and join us in the 21st century.
What is it with these blacks who keep having to go back to before any of us were born to show that whites USED to be racist and blacks got the short end? That’s history. Now blacks - particularly black females, who get picked for jobs they are unqualified for - get special favors and advantages.

What is it with these blacks who keep having to go back to before any of us were born to show that whites USED to be racist and blacks got the short end? That’s history. Now blacks - particularly black females, who get picked for jobs they are unqualified for - get special favors and advantages.
Segregation was still around after my father was born you ignorant moron.

Yup. You wouldn’t want to know the abuse that’s heaped on me by Jewish Democrats because I “strayed.” One particularly abusive and arrogant Jewish Democrat gave me a big argument. At the reception following my own father’s funeral. YES, that is how hateful they are.

RIP, Dad.
Spending a lot of time in Israel during the Eighties and Nineties I had lots of Interesting conversations. Most Israeli Jews seem unable to fathom American Jews voting consistently for the party that consistently acts against them.

I also had some really interesting discussions with friends in my college days, a group of Jewish Girls form the Dallas area.

Mind you it was at probably the most conservative university in the state but they could not explain it either and found it baffling.

If you're suggesting 90% of a population are brainwashed in a way no other population is, then you are implying something different about that population.

1 I don't recall him saying that no one else was brainwashed. Those were the voices in your head.

2. Obvious reason is that that group was targeted by the propagandists in question. Not other groups.

3. You are a race baiting whore.

So you voted for Biden, who bragged that Obama was one of the rare “clean blacks”? And that he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks?

Yes, you are brainwashed. The Dems are using blacks like pawns.
Clean, articulate, well spoken and absent a "black accent".

The same guy who said if you didn't vote for him, "You ain't black".

If you're suggesting 90% of a population are brainwashed in a way no other population is, then you are implying something different about that population.
You are of course lying, I specifically said otherwise.

If you had a valid argument to make you would not have to resort to lies.

Only a racist would think we couldn't find qualified people who aren't white.

Looks like you have some things to work through. But you show why diversity needs a helping hand, so thanks for that. I love it when others make my points for me just by being themselves.
I see. So yes we have to use racism to fill those positions. We need diversity above qualifications so racism is acceptable for that purpose.

We’ve seen how well that’s worked for choosing Vice Presidents, Supreme Court Justices and Press Secretaries. Race and gender first, qualifications be damned. Racism in hiring saves the day for diversity.

Only a racist would think we couldn't find qualified people who aren't white.

Looks like you have some things to work through. But you show why diversity needs a helping hand, so thanks for that. I love it when others make my points for me just by being themselves.
Racists are those who filled those jobs based on race.

50 years ago wasn't that long ago and it was promulgated by southern conservative Democrats.
You are still lying, blacks were treated equally poorly in the Midwest and north by democrats.

Take a look at the black neighborhoods in the 10 cities in the US with the highest crime rates and tell us how it's the fault of racist republicans who haven't had control in any of them in over fifty years.

1 I don't recall him saying that no one else was brainwashed. Those were the voices in your head.
I don't recall claiming he said only blacks were brainwashed.
2. Obvious reason is that that group was targeted by the propagandists in question. Not other groups.
If this propaganda is so successful why wouldn't you target everyone?
3. You are a race baiting whore.
And yet you clowns belong to the least diverse party in an America of increasing diversity. The proof is in the pudding clown. 😄

You are still lying, blacks were treated equally poorly in the Midwest and north by democrats.

Take a look at the black neighborhoods in the 10 cities in the US with the highest crime rates and tell us how it's the fault of racist republicans who haven't had control in any of them in over fifty years.
Republicans refuse to take police reform seriously though every in depth look at police departments find rampant amounts of racial bias. You can't decrease crime if the citizens you're policing don't trust you and look at you as no better than the violent criminals they'd be calling you to protect them from.

I don't recall claiming he said only blacks were brainwashed.

If this propaganda is so successful why wouldn't you target everyone?

And yet you clowns belong to the least diverse party in an America of increasing diversity. The proof is in the pudding clown. 😄
Really now?

Why do you keep lying when you know I said the opposite.

Republicans refuse to take police reform seriously though every in depth look at police departments find rampant amounts of racial bias. You can't decrease crime if the citizens you're policing don't trust you and look at you as no better than the violent criminals they'd be calling you to protect them from.
Well no, they show that police interactions with minorities directly correlate to crimes committed in minority neighborhoods and by minorities.

Cops abuse the rights of whites and kill far more whites than they ever have blacks at least in the modern era.

Forum List

Back