How many white supremacists are there?

Very true
I do not have a clue of how many White Supremacists there are…..nobody does

That is why this thread is so stupid
I would have to agree it's a legitimate question. How else can we talk about the threat unless we have some understanding of it's size and scope? If it's 1 million people willing and able to conduct violence based some racial or other bias it's a very different conversation if that number is 1000.

Very true

The feds have to have an estimate. Indeed, there are plenty of people who would have the resources to research a number.

I'm still hoping that someone here, with far greater web fu than myself, finds a link.

Very true

Hey, it's your leaders and administration making the claim of this massive threat. In fact they stated white supremacy is the largest threat in America. If that is true, then surly they must have an idea of how large this threat is.

Oh, I am, RW.
You and your ilk create a problem that may not even exist.
More than likely just to pump up your base.

Now if your so intelligent, what percentage are white supremacists?

How many people have you met that have come up to you and proclaimed to be a white supremacist?

Their number is very small
But you seem to spend some time on USMB, we are inundated with them. Just read the race forum
Most are probably in our neighborhood and workplace and seem like regular guys.
But give them the anonymity of a keyboard and they spew their hate at will

How many people have you met that have come up to you and proclaimed to be a white supremacist?

But you seem to spend some time on USMB, we are inundated with them. Just read the race forum
Being racially biased might be the most common thing on the planet. Everyone is biased toward their "group" and against the "others" outside their group. Every person (read all of them) who has a bias for and/or against their group isn't going to commit violence based on that bias. I would hope we aren't attempting to eradicate the bias that we naturally have toward people in our "group" and against those outside our group and are focused on people who actually might commit violence based on that bias.

Hyperbole on this issue isn't helpful. If it's truly a threat, it's harmful actually.

If that's your claim then what you are admitting to is most white supremacists are harmless. What is supremacy anyway? Well, it means being superior to. What's wrong if you believe that? Is it wrong to believe that blacks are superior to whites in athletics?

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
I think I may have known one in the last 20 years. He was a cop. When he retired, he planed to get a Nazi swastika tattooed on his back.

Of course much may depend on how the term white supremacist is defined. The Democrats want to define it as any white person who is not a liberal.

This is largely another hoax. The prove yourself innocent liberal abandonment of reality
It has the primary ingredient necessary for a hoax, a genuine sinister element to it, but like all feelings oriented, fact absent, hoaxes it’s exaggerated to worst case being most likely and most prevalent . I doubt seriously if you were giving away $1,000 that you could get more than 5,000 self acknowledged to attend. Liberals paint this as if every day every black has to deal with a dose of “white supremacy” from every white

Forum List

Back