How many white supremacists are there?

So, in the hopes of shedding some light on to what is a w.s., today.

Is it ok to be white?

"The suggestion for the use of posters with the saying originated on the message board /pol/ of 4chan, with the intent of provoking reactions. The saying was later spread by neo-Nazi groups and politically organized white supremacists, including former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke and The Daily Stormer.[4] A report by the ADL states that the phrase itself has a history within the white supremacist movement going back to 2001 when it was used as the title of a song by a white power music group called Aggressive Force as well as fliers with the phrase being spotted in 2005 and the slogan being used by a member of the United Klans of America.[1]"

I mean, this is interesting. Is that what a w.s. is? SOmeone who thinks it is ok to be white?

THat seems stupid. But is that where we are as a society? Or is that how beaten and broken the w.s. are, that that is what they are reduced to?

According to liberals you can be proud of your heritage if you're not white, but you're not allowed to be proud of your heritage if you're white.
11d.jpg

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

Ya never know.
That's a point I would be happy to discuss. Once you answer my question. How many w.s. are there in this country?

The Maoist/DSA Commies "Goodmenproject.com: claims that up to 50 million Americans are "W.S."
Exactly How Many White Supremacists Are There in America?
This is only if you agree with SPLC, or ADL both Maoist Commie entities supported by G. Soros.
How many POC do you know, and how many of them would you say hold negative racial views of whites? Then do the math against the POC population.

Problem is that with guns that can kill mass amounts of human beings in a matter of seconds being available to anyone, You really don't need large numbers when the goal seems to be wiping up hate based on political party membership. Cant get much crazier than that.

Problem is that with guns that can kill mass amounts of human beings in a matter of seconds being available to anyone, You really don't need large numbers when the goal seems to be wiping up hate based on political party membership. Cant get much crazier than that.

The argument has been made for a long time now, that w.s. are a major political force.

you are not the first in this thread to be walking that back, to more of a fringe terrorists issue.

Thank you. I am still hoping that someone can find a link with someone hard data.

You are showing yourself to be ignorant

Todays white supremacists hide in the shadows. Some, like you, let their racist views slip out occasionally.

But you have no idea how many of them are doing that as YOU described.

Correll is asking a reasonable question and getting ridicule for it that is dumb.

White and Black Supremacists are a threat to the public it would make sense to have an idea how many they are and how to counteract their poisonous words that damage the country.

Last edited:
White replacement is a fact

But the reason for the murders in Buffalo is not as simple as you may think

It takes a very troubled person drenched in popular liberal culture to take the lives of strangers because of their dkin color
Are you referring to the popular liberal culture of accumulating assault weapons and complaining about the demise of white culture?

But you have no idea how many of them are doing that as YOU described.

Correll is asking a reasonable question and getting ridicule for it that is dumb.

White and Black Supremacists are a threat to the public it would make sense to have an idea how many they are and how to counteract their poisonous words that damage the country.
It is a stupid question posed by a stupid individual

Racial prejudices are in peoples hearts and minds. It is not something that is openly advertised

Racial prejudices are in peoples hearts and minds. It is not something that is openly advertised

It's a simple question. THere has been a lot of talk about them. Especially about them being a problem and about them being a political force.

Well, the first bit of information needed to have any real discussion on an issue, is to know the size of the problem.

If we don't have even a rough ball park estimate, then we have nothing.

While I understand your point unless we can put a mostly accurate number on it it is kind of tough to assess how much a threat it truly is.

If it's just how many people hold some form of racial bias or more accurately how many people are prejudiced against people outside their "group" then it's all the people.

How many people will use that bias as a reason to commit violence against the "others" is a different question. I would guess that number is relatively low.

While I understand your point unless we can put a mostly accurate number on it it is kind of tough to assess how much a threat it truly is.

If it's just how many people hold some form of racial bias or more accurately how many people are prejudiced against people outside their "group" then it's all the people.

How many people will use that bias as a reason to commit violence against the "others" is a different question. I would guess that number is relatively low.

Your first description strikes me as too generous to be useful or accuratee.

The second, too high.

Someone could be very racist and support racist policies such as... segregation or wanting a white ethnostate, and not be the type to take direct action and that person could still reasonably be called a w.s.

Forum List

Back