How many white supremacists are there?

If that's your claim then what you are admitting to is most white supremacists are harmless. What is supremacy anyway? Well, it means being superior to. What's wrong if you believe that? Is it wrong to believe that blacks are superior to whites in athletics?
Most are spineless cowards hiding behind a screen name
But they do contribute to the hate that feeds on itself

Gullible idiots consume it and think they have more support in their actions than they do. This asshole even livestreamed for his buddies

I think I may have known one in the last 20 years. He was a cop. When he retired, he planed to get a Nazi swastika tattooed on his back.

Of course much may depend on how the term white supremacist is defined. The Democrats want to define it as any white person who is not a liberal.

They create new definitions to words all the time, either that or they lie about what somebody said, like when Trump said he was a nationalist. They lied and said Trump claimed to be a white nationalist. Racism is actually the belief that your race is superior to another or all others. Liberals define racism as anything negative said about somebody of another race, particularly the black race.

So in the mind of a leftist, statues are racist, all adversaries to their beliefs are racist, and now, even highway bridges are racist.

Very true
I do not have a clue of how many White Supremacists there are…..nobody does

That is why this thread is so stupid

Thank for the admission I don't know either and I have looked around quite a bit but the claims I have found seems outlandish and not factually supported the FBI doesn't know either since they never post a ballpark number.

But the thread is valid since it is the Media and democrats who are making a lot of noise about White Supremacy effects which seems greatly inflated since as YOU and other leftists say we don't know how many there are.

You seem to try hard to attack the thread since there is no harm asking how many of them there are why get so worked about it?

As usual, you don't have a clue what you even talk about, Candy.
You show me where I have said anything racially motivated. I'll wait for you to produce that.
If not, then stop your damn lying.

Yeah, you just support the guy who all white nationalists love. Huge difference, right?

Gullible idiots consume it and think they have more support in their actions than they do. This asshole even livestreamed for his buddies

Okay, so what about the guy who committed the worst terrorist attack in 2021? A known supporter of BLM, a strong hatred of white people, and he attempted to kill as many white people as possible. He injured over 50 and killed 6 including an 8 year old white child.

It is a stupid question posed by a stupid individual

Racial prejudices are in peoples hearts and minds. It is not something that is openly advertised

Your absurd anger and name calling is hilarious since all he did was ask how many white supremacists there are and that pisses you off :laughing0301:

I find by life experience that Racists doesn't hide their inner ugliness well and not for long either your naivete looks silly here since the kid was open about it for over year before he shot up the place just like the recent black killer who was also wide open with his racial hate and anti Jewish crap.

What is YOUR malfunction?

Your absurd anger and name calling is hilarious since all he did was ask how many white supremacists there are and that pisses you off :laughing0301:

I find by life experience that Racists doesn't hide their inner ugliness well and not for long either your naivete looks silly here since the kid was open about it for over year before he shot up the place just like the recent black killer who was also wide open with his racial hate and anti Jewish crap.

What is YOUR malfunction?
The malfunction is insipid crying for nothing

So, in the hopes of shedding some light on to what is a w.s., today.

Is it ok to be white?

"The suggestion for the use of posters with the saying originated on the message board /pol/ of 4chan, with the intent of provoking reactions. The saying was later spread by neo-Nazi groups and politically organized white supremacists, including former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke and The Daily Stormer.[4] A report by the ADL states that the phrase itself has a history within the white supremacist movement going back to 2001 when it was used as the title of a song by a white power music group called Aggressive Force as well as fliers with the phrase being spotted in 2005 and the slogan being used by a member of the United Klans of America.[1]"

I mean, this is interesting. Is that what a w.s. is? SOmeone who thinks it is ok to be white?

THat seems stupid. But is that where we are as a society? Or is that how beaten and broken the w.s. are, that that is what they are reduced to?
6gdjxt.jpg

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
According to the left wing loons anyone opposed to the left wing agenda is racist. So pick a number.

Look at how proud they are in their posts here.

They don't even try to deny it any more.

Emboldened since 2016.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
We don't have the resources to find that out yet.

You are asking a bunch of people on a political talk form to give you a number. When the Republicans block every investigation into these groups. And the justice department has just formed an investigative branch to investigate the problem. By the way Republican didn't like it all.

So I'm like you I kinda want to figure it out so glad Biden and the justice department is finally taking this seriously aren't you?

Forum List

Back