How many years will it take the conservative movement to recover from the damage done by Trump?

I think the Republican base will "normalize" faster than people think. Republicans voters have shown that they are quick to turn on those they once supported. Bush, McCain, Romney, Ryan... They'll be calling Trump a RINO by January.
Trump is a RINO lol. We, not me, let an outsider into the henhouse and he is wrecking the place.
It reminds me of the blacks who riot & loot in their own neighborhoods when they're angry about something.
You mean they do the stupid move action? At least you still have street walkers in KC..

Republicans destroyed themselves!

Republican president Bush & Republican Congress banned Medicare from negociating drug prices. They drove up healthcare cost & bankrupted the USA

See the vote on:
H.R. 1 (108th): Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003 Republicans voted 207 for & Democrats voted 195 against

Look at what Repubtards did to Healthcare Cost
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
Wrong question.

The conservative movement was destroyed by George W Bush. Will Trump be able to fix it if he wins...

I think the Republican base will "normalize" faster than people think. Republicans voters have shown that they are quick to turn on those they once supported. Bush, McCain, Romney, Ryan... They'll be calling Trump a RINO by January.
I called him a Rino when through his hat in the ring.

Trump is a RINO lol. We, not me, let an outsider into the henhouse and he is wrecking the place.
It reminds me of the blacks who riot & loot in their own neighborhoods when they're angry about something.

Of course he is, but try convincing his supporters of that. They argue that everyone else is a RINO because they're establishment Republicans. They're called establishment for a reason. They're the Republicans. I've given up understanding Trump supporters' logic. :dunno:

Of course he is, but try convincing his supporters of that. They argue that everyone else is a RINO because they're establishment Republicans. They're called establishment for a reason. They're the Republicans. I've given up understanding Trump supporters' logic. :dunno:
Trump supporters, like Trump himself, don't have logic, not even a logic.

Its the: anyone is okay but Hillary campaign..

Can you spare a summation? Or a dime?

DEFINE CONSERVATIVE-

I'll go first:

conservative (US politics) - essentially wants a minimalist government to do what the Constitution wants and precisely nothing else. Does not trust "big government." Would never do anything like SOCIALIZE senior drugs (like W did). Non-interventionalist foreign policy (making Iraq THE MOST LIBERAL act of US foreign policy in US history)

However, today, the FOX NEWS/dumbshit sub human who goes to church to listen to a JDAAC preacher definition is

conservative - one who insists the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel

None, Trump didn't do the damage the backstabbing GOP establishment did the damage. They ran over 60,000 ads advocating conservative positions on the issues then after the election took a giant shit on conservatives, openly mocking them, bragging that they could win the White House without the conservative base. Trump is a product of the GOP establishment.
They controlled one of three houses. What did you expect? By the time they got the Senate the damage was done. How many times did they TRY to repeal Obamacare? How were they supposed to over ride the Senate or a veto?

None of which explains why the GOP leadership openly attacked and mocked conservatives. You have no right to blame Trump, its not Trump's fault none of the GOP establishment candidates could get more than 5% of the vote. I'm not happy with Trump but its the GOP leadership who are responsible for this fiasco.

The Fault lies in their not weeding down to 1 "non-Trump" candidate soon enough. They should have just backed Cruz once he won or came in 2nd in those early primaries.

Ryan and the sour grapes GOP establishment hacks wouldn't be supporting Cruz any more than they support Trump.

In sum, Trump is a cult of personality admired by retarded children who refuse to grow up and deal with the real world in thoughtful and rational ways.

None, Trump didn't do the damage the backstabbing GOP establishment did the damage. They ran over 60,000 ads advocating conservative positions on the issues then after the election took a giant shit on conservatives, openly mocking them, bragging that they could win the White House without the conservative base. Trump is a product of the GOP establishment.
You righties can't hate everything....including yourselves.

At some point you have to start facing facts.

The "so called Conservative" platforms of the Tea Party, and Alt Right...are a huge turn off for anyone who isn't an uneducated white male over 50, who attends Church once a week.

The problem with Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and Donald Trump, is that the average voter DOES understand their agandas

The Democratic Party agenda since the 1970s or earlier...

1. STEAL
2. LIE
3. HATE
4. DISCRIMINATE

In sum, Trump is a cult of personality admired by retarded children who refuse to grow up and deal with the real world in thoughtful and rational ways.
Trump acts like a child. Everything (well almost everything) is always someone else's fault. If you are with him, then you are wonderful, if you aren't with him, then you are a big loser.... there is no middle ground. He actually has some good positions on a lot of things, but I never could get over his spoiled childlike behavior.

They controlled one of three houses. What did you expect? By the time they got the Senate the damage was done. How many times did they TRY to repeal Obamacare? How were they supposed to over ride the Senate or a veto?

None of which explains why the GOP leadership openly attacked and mocked conservatives. You have no right to blame Trump, its not Trump's fault none of the GOP establishment candidates could get more than 5% of the vote. I'm not happy with Trump but its the GOP leadership who are responsible for this fiasco.

The Fault lies in their not weeding down to 1 "non-Trump" candidate soon enough. They should have just backed Cruz once he won or came in 2nd in those early primaries.

Ryan and the sour grapes GOP establishment hacks wouldn't be supporting Cruz any more than they support Trump.

Of course they would have. They may not like him, but neither do they like Trump. The huge difference is that Cruz is the consummate politician. He knew how to stay on message, and has very few skeletons in his closet. Trump is a thin-skinned child who can't take basic political criticism from his opponents without flying into insults and Twitter rants.

You righties can't hate everything....including yourselves.

At some point you have to start facing facts.

The "so called Conservative" platforms of the Tea Party, and Alt Right...are a huge turn off for anyone who isn't an uneducated white male over 50, who attends Church once a week.

The problem with Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, and Donald Trump, is that the average voter DOES understand their agandas

Tea Party kicked the living shit out of the Democrats, historic losses so epic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democratic party beating that bad, losing both the House and the Senate with a black president in the White House...and your argument is that the Tea Party positions on the issues are a huge turn off :laugh: we have huge blow out elections that prove you are wrong. :eusa_boohoo:

The man is a walking time bomb going off in slow motion. The damage being done in this age of social media is significant
The issue is a clear proof of the gab between the party´s base and leadership. The establishment is not against Trump because of a locker room talk. Trump is not responsible for the inner devision.

Forum List

Back