How Many?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
This website knows how many members and how many Supporting Members it has....

So I leave this thread open for anyone that can post a firm, verifiable number of how many humans have benefited from the ACA.
How many have purchased their health insurance since Oct 1st?

:eusa_whistle:

A cursory search pulls up some local numbers (estimates) but I just figured since we always seem to know exactly how many people are working - or unemployed - somebody somewhere MUST know how many have signed up for health insurance since it became so widely available

I am pretty sure most Americans can do the count on their hands.

There are a LOT of people that don't even know they have to sign up! Anyone that hasn't paid attention to the news (and there's many) don't know they have to do anything. I would think the least the government could do is send the information out to all taxpayers to let them know. This is a cluster f*ck.......

I am pretty sure most Americans can do the count on their hands.

There are a LOT of people that don't even know they have to sign up! Anyone that hasn't paid attention to the news (and there's many) don't know they have to do anything. I would think the least the government could do is send the information out to all taxpayers to let them know. This is a cluster f*ck.......

I'm sure a good portion think that the unicorns are just going to drop off their policies under the door

So I leave this thread open for anyone that can post a firm, verifiable number of how many humans have benefited from the ACA.

I think about fie...you know...wun too free fo fie

I think about fie...you know...wun too free fo fie
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPGMk2IKG7U]Lou Bega- Mambo Number 5 (With lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

this is my theory, when a leader refuses to answer candid questions from anyone,we know he has a hidden agenda. gee, can anyone name a leader who keeps dodging the press?

Romney never dodged questions from the press, and wouldn't of if he was President. But Obama,,,,uhm,,uhh,,,well, thats all folks,,i got to run, here, let Bill take the questions! I got to go.

This won't be "popular" to the Right .....of which I am one....

But this helping people.....and frankly you should support that.

She is HIV positive and pregnant.
He has Leukemia.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer a short time ago.
She is a paranoid schizophrenic.
He had a car wreck and is in so much pain he can't function.

These people are you.
They are American's who need help, and it is OUR duty to help them.
For the FIRST time in their lives they have hope...and like it or not it is people like YOU/US who are giving that to them.
Grow the fuck up, man the fuck up and just tell them they are welcome.

This won't be "popular" to the Right .....of which I am one....

But this helping people.....and frankly you should support that.

She is HIV positive and pregnant.
He has Leukemia.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer a short time ago.
She is a paranoid schizophrenic.
He had a car wreck and is in so much pain he can't function.

These people are you.
They are American's who need help, and it is OUR duty to help them.
For the FIRST time in their lives they have hope...and like it or not it is people like YOU/US who are giving that to them.
Grow the fuck up, man the fuck up and just tell them they are welcome.

I'm glad it's helping those 5 people

How many is it hurting?

THAT can't be answered unless and until someone can actually say how many have signed up.

I know there are a few good things about the ACA, but these things could have been worked out over a period of time and NEGOTIATED on instead of forcing it on us

And I can say that the owners of this fine establishment didn't pay over $500M for it either...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back