How much debt do you think Trump will accumulate in 4 years?

How much will Trump accumulate?

• None

• 1 Trillion

• 2 trillion

• 3 trillion

• 4 trillion +

• No idea, what's for lunch?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will definitely go up. Lets hope not by much. Especially 1T+ a year.

It's impossible to know how much damage and debt Trump will cause. He's a professional scam artist.
Remember Bush and the cost of the wars? How he was able to hide the cost until Obama became president? Trump will be much better.

End the deals with Canada, Mexico and China. How many jobs will that cost? All that revenue gone, all that unemployment benefits to be paid out. And he wants to spend money on a silly wall. Huge increase in military spending.

And Obamacare. He says he wants to keep pre-existing conditions and letting kids stay on their parents insurance. Those cost too much without the mandate. And cut 20 million from health care and see an enormous spike in expensive emergency room care?

The potential is there for a six to eight trillion increase in debt. Not to mention the damage to our foreign policy. How can America call for freedom and fairness with a racist as president who was helped by voter suppression?

Popular Trending Trumpisms:
A Mexican can't be a fair judge
Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember
Grab her by the pu$$y
That fat ugly face of hers

Republicans call for unity after that? What a lot of nerve.

It will be interesting to see how many Trump worshipers will be brave enough to weigh in.

Exponentially less than it went up under Obama and many orders of magnitude less than it would have gone up under a Hillary Presidency.

I voted what's for lunch.

I doubt anyone expect the debt to rise to 19+ trillion under Obama.

I also doubt anyone can predict what it will do under Trump.

It's impossible to know how much damage and debt Trump will cause. He's a professional scam artist.
Remember Bush and the cost of the wars? How he was able to hide the cost until Obama became president? Trump will be much better.

End the deals with Canada, Mexico and China. How many jobs will that cost? All that revenue gone, all that unemployment benefits to be paid out. And he wants to spend money on a silly wall. Huge increase in military spending.

And Obamacare. He says he wants to keep pre-existing conditions and letting kids stay on their parents insurance. Those cost too much without the mandate. And cut 20 million from health care and see an enormous spike in expensive emergency room care?

The potential is there for a six to eight trillion increase in debt. Not to mention the damage to our foreign policy. How can America call for freedom and fairness with a racist as president who was helped by voter suppression?

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

See what I did? I explained what is going to happen based on what Trump has told us and reality. These right wingers, without a shred of thought or even a peek at the facts are sure Trump will "do something terrific". They are going to be so disappointed.

How much of a deficit is Obama the asshole leaving him? Start there. Trump is correct our only hope now that we have dug ourselves in this deep on debt is to grow our way out of the problem. How long it takes that growth to begin generating more tax revenues is a question. Another is if these assholes in Congress will reduce the deficit and being paying down the debt or whether the dumb asses will just spend the money like they always do.

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

Helped by voter suppression? I thought the distributed talking points blamed it on Russia?

Now that the deficit has been more than cut in half, Trump should be fairly well off until he actually starts doing something.

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

Helped by voter suppression? I thought the distributed talking points blamed it on Russia?

rdean is never sure which talking points are supposed to be used from one day to the next

I voted what's for lunch.

I doubt anyone expect the debt to rise to 19+ trillion under Obama.

I also doubt anyone can predict what it will do under Trump.
If I had to guess I would guess between 2 & 3 trillion. I too voted for lunch though as I was craving some guacamole

Forum List

Back