How much debt do you think Trump will accumulate in 4 years?

How much will Trump accumulate?

• None

• 1 Trillion

• 2 trillion

• 3 trillion

• 4 trillion +

• No idea, what's for lunch?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It will be interesting to see how many Trump worshipers will be brave enough to weigh in.

It would be even more interesting to see how many Trump haters weigh in.

So…how did you vote? Or are you too much of a pussy to take a firm stand?

I voted dipshit. If you had voted you would know.

Which option…the OP wasn’t smart enough to make it to where we could see the way people voted.

It will be interesting to see how many Trump worshipers will be brave enough to weigh in.

Which option…the OP wasn’t smart enough to make it to where we could see the way people voted.
I was smart enough to keep it anonymous so people would feel free to be honest. Now back under your bridge candyass

I was smart enough to keep it anonymous so people would feel free to be honest. Now back under your bridge candyass

I guess I’m off ignore. You can’t even be honest about that!!!! Too fucking funny.

I guess you’re prepared to be disappointed by your new messiah.

Exponentially less than it went up under Obama and many orders of magnitude less than it would have gone up under a Hillary Presidency.
Why would you think that?

Because Trump understands something that Obama and Hillary don't. That business is the driver of GDP, not Government. When JFK said a rising tide lifts all boats, he meant the government revenue boat as well. Increased revenue reduces deficits and the national debt.

Now that the deficit has been more than cut in half, Trump should be fairly well off until he actually starts doing something.

We are talking about the debt not the deficit. But since you mention it, Obama's still running a deficit which means not only expansion of the debt but the payments to service the debt.

Obama added more to our national debt than all other past Presidents combined.

Trump will do better and I will give him top marks if he can both cut government spending and increase the revenues without raising taxes. He'd be a genius compared to the moron we have had for the past 8 years. Even the Fed had been scared to raise interest rates until they found out that Trump will take the right steps to help our economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exponentially less than it went up under Obama and many orders of magnitude less than it would have gone up under a Hillary Presidency.
Why would you think that?

Because Trump understands something that Obama and Hillary don't. That business is the driver of GDP, not Government. When JFK said a rising tide lifts all boats, he meant the government revenue boat as well. Increased revenue reduces deficits and the national debt.

So a Trillion for infrastructure—his words.
Billions for a wall—his words.
Billions more for defense.
Tax Cuts for everyone and businesses.

Oh…and taking ISIS’s oil—his words again which means boots on the ground in the ME yet again.

What could go wrong?

It's impossible to know how much damage and debt Trump will cause. He's a professional scam artist.
Remember Bush and the cost of the wars? How he was able to hide the cost until Obama became president? Trump will be much better.

End the deals with Canada, Mexico and China. How many jobs will that cost? All that revenue gone, all that unemployment benefits to be paid out. And he wants to spend money on a silly wall. Huge increase in military spending.

And Obamacare. He says he wants to keep pre-existing conditions and letting kids stay on their parents insurance. Those cost too much without the mandate. And cut 20 million from health care and see an enormous spike in expensive emergency room care?

The potential is there for a six to eight trillion increase in debt. Not to mention the damage to our foreign policy. How can America call for freedom and fairness with a racist as president who was helped by voter suppression?

Popular Trending Trumpisms:
A Mexican can't be a fair judge
Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember
Grab her by the pu$$y
That fat ugly face of hers

Republicans call for unity after that? What a lot of nerve.

Remember Bush and the cost of the wars?
How he was able to hide the cost until Obama became president?

The debt wasn't hidden by Bush. Supplemental appropriations impact the debt exactly as any spending would.

It's impossible to know how much damage and debt Trump will cause. He's a professional scam artist.
Remember Bush and the cost of the wars? How he was able to hide the cost until Obama became president? Trump will be much better.

End the deals with Canada, Mexico and China. How many jobs will that cost? All that revenue gone, all that unemployment benefits to be paid out. And he wants to spend money on a silly wall. Huge increase in military spending.

And Obamacare. He says he wants to keep pre-existing conditions and letting kids stay on their parents insurance. Those cost too much without the mandate. And cut 20 million from health care and see an enormous spike in expensive emergency room care?

The potential is there for a six to eight trillion increase in debt. Not to mention the damage to our foreign policy. How can America call for freedom and fairness with a racist as president who was helped by voter suppression?

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

Remember Bush and the cost of the wars?
How he was able to hide the cost until Obama became president?

The debt wasn't hidden by Bush. Supplemental appropriations impact the debt exactly as any spending would.

It wasn’t in the budget; which is as far as most on the right will look.

We love to bitch about the debt so here's you chance to pontificate about the upcoming administration.

upload_2016-12-27_9-26-57.jpeg

And Chipotle gives you gas...

11fbmb.jpg

Vs how much will it be diminished due to change in trade and better economy.
I don't expect a balanced budget for the first two years, but it won't be as bad as "some" would hope.

Sent from my YD206 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The interest on the debt is growing so fast now that it will be near impossible for Trump to get ahead of it. So that will be his challenge.

Ignoring the debt as Obummer did will not be an option. If Trump plays it like Obummer did, he will pay the price in 2020.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So a Trillion for infrastructure—his words.
Billions for a wall—his words.
Billions more for defense.
Tax Cuts for everyone and businesses.

Oh…and taking ISIS’s oil—his words again which means boots on the ground in the ME yet again.

What could go wrong?

Do you NOT approve of infrastructure spending?

Do you NOT want to defeat ISIS?

Are you OPPOSED to strong national defense?

Do you NOT want a safe and secure border?

Then what the fuck are you complaining about?

I'll help you out...close your eyes and imagine Obama was doing this.

See, now you can defend it.

Current estimates based on the Trump budget is he loses $1 trillion a year

That would put him at about $24 trillion debt by 2020

I voted what's for lunch.

I doubt anyone expect the debt to rise to 19+ trillion under Obama.

I also doubt anyone can predict what it will do under Trump.
If I had to guess I would guess between 2 & 3 trillion. I too voted for lunch though as I was craving some guacamole

Its going to be higher than that, unfortunately. But as I said cutting spending to reduce/eliminate the deficit that boat has sailed. Congress kicked the can down the road one too many times. Even during economic peaks with record tax revenues what did they do, yeah they increased spending.

The thieving fucks in congress stole all our money from SS and Medicare, and gave us worthless IOU's they have no way of paying back. So now they plan to cut our benefits and raise the retirement age so hopefully we'll all die before we can collect one dime of the money they stole. Reagan agreed to raise the SS taxes to avoid this mess, Congress stole all the money that was supposed to be put aside and spent it on worthless crap.

The Federal government has spent over $40 TRILLION dollars just in the past 10 years, look around what did we get for our money?

I voted what's for lunch.

I doubt anyone expect the debt to rise to 19+ trillion under Obama.

I also doubt anyone can predict what it will do under Trump.
If I had to guess I would guess between 2 & 3 trillion. I too voted for lunch though as I was craving some guacamole

Its going to be higher than that, unfortunately. But as I said cutting spending to reduce/eliminate the deficit that boat has sailed. Congress kicked the can down the road one too many times. Even during economic peaks with record tax revenues what did they do, yeah they increased spending.

The thieving fucks in congress stole all our money from SS and Medicare, and gave us worthless IOU's they have no way of paying back. So now they plan to cut our benefits and raise the retirement age so hopefully we'll all die before we can collect one dime of the money they stole. Reagan agreed to raise the SS taxes to avoid this mess, Congress stole all the money that was supposed to be put aside and spent it on worthless crap.

The Federal government has spent over $40 TRILLION dollars just in the past 10 years, look around what did we get for our money?
I am hopeful that revenue increases will offset some of the upcoming debt. Unlike Obama I don't see Trump doing things that will intentionally slow down growth. In fact I see him doing the opposite.

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

Helped by voter suppression? I thought the distributed talking points blamed it on Russia?
There were several reasons. Considering the slim majority in Red States Trump got, he needed every one.
Some states cut polling places in Democratic areas by hundreds. See, nothing to do with ID's but even more effective.

Then you had the help from the FBI.

Then the news media. Trump hardly spent anything on his campaign, yet he was never out of the news.

4619-1480655471-4650f8ab15eb5fd4e0b13baacea2c85b.jpg

Trump got more free air time than everyone else put together. Market watch gave a final tally of three billion dollars in free air time. Who can fight that? Remember in Scotland when Trump was walking from hole to hole at his golf course with a gaggle of reporters dutifully following along behind him? Remember the hour long infomercial at the Trump hotel with every second broadcast live?
And when they talked about Clinton, it was always emails and Foundation. When it turns out it was the Trump foundation that was illegal. Brought down by only a single reporter, David Fahrenthold.

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

Forum List

Back