How much do extremely poor people owe to the society that gave them the chance to prosper so much?

If procreation isn’t a human right, then you believe in the authority of government to do so.
No, I never said that- I said, and it is, a function- rights are not tangible- period.

The right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- when your pursuit of encroaches on another it's not a right- it's an entitlement emotion- the gov't wasn't granted the authority to tell citizens how to live, or what they could or couldn't do unless it involved a federal employee- employee being key.

How much do extremely poor people owe to the society that gave them the chance to prosper so much?

Why don't you show us how they're prospering so much?
its the chance to prosper you idiot,,,
The chance? If they are extremely poor then obviously they didn't get the chance. Why would you charge them for it?
Or they got the chance and did nothing.
How do you know they got the chance?

The chance? If they are extremely poor then obviously they didn't get the chance. Why would you charge them for it?
How do you know they didn't?

Should society insist they do a certain amount of labor each day to offset the cost to society that gives them a chance to freely procreate?

You mean people in Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Kansas.

Yeah, why do we allow them to multiply.

Should society insist they do a certain amount of labor each day to offset the cost of society that gives them a chance to freely procreate?
Poor people who prosper pay taxes. A lot of those like me who grew up somewhat poor but found enormous success and pay considerable taxes don’t mind.
its always got to be about you,,,

No kidding, he is God's gift to mankind, just ask him.
whats that they say about the road to hell??

Should society insist they do a certain amount of labor each day to offset the cost of society that gives them a chance to freely procreate?
Poor people who prosper pay taxes. A lot of those like me who grew up somewhat poor but found enormous success and pay considerable taxes don’t mind.

No kidding, he is God's gift to mankind, just ask him.
whats that they say about the road to hell??

Bill has a reservation there.

ANYONE with the desire to succeed has multiple opportunities to avail themselves of.

Now locally almost everyone can get free birth control, no thanks to the GOP, so they don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies. Excepting some red states of course...
The last 30 years have been a huge GOP giveaway to the rich and cuts in investment and infrastructure for our people so we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. screw the GOP sorry you missed reality over on your garbage propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.
Birth Control?
Go home and do your homework rather than getting laid.

Those who receive public assistance should absolutely be put to work if they can't find it on their own...
They are. Sorry you missed reality. They also have to apply for jobs have meetings etc etc....
OMG, no. That’s terrible. Looking for a job and attending meetings? My god the cruelty will never end.

Now locally almost everyone can get free birth control, no thanks to the GOP, so they don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies. Excepting some red states of course...
The last 30 years have been a huge GOP giveaway to the rich and cuts in investment and infrastructure for our people so we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. screw the GOP sorry you missed reality over on your garbage propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.
Thirty years, 2 yrs. GHWB, 8 yrs. Clinton, 8 yrs. W, 8 yrs. Barry, 4 yrs. Trump=Democrats 16 yrs., Republicans 14 yrs. Either your premise is wrong or you've been voting for inept democrats. Either way you're doing it wrong.

Progressives are very self centered.
Yeah, we're more self-centered than trump cultists and the party of dumb...

You voted for alzheimers joe and kameltoe and you call the opposing party dumb? You are special kind of stupid. How did you survive 57 years?

You voted for alzheimers joe and kameltoe and you call the opposing party dumb? You are special kind of stupid. How did you survive 57 years?

I voted for winners and don't live in a red state hell.

Liar, you didn't vote for Trump. Next you'll be telling me you're not a democrat. BTW, were you invited to Newsom's dinner party or are you still staying in your basement.

Liar, you didn't vote for Trump. Next you'll be telling me you're not a democrat. BTW, were you invited to Newsom's dinner party or are you still staying in your basement.

Again, I voted for the winners of the 2020 election.

And yes, I do get invited to all the good parties.

Thirty years, 2 yrs. GHWB, 8 yrs. Clinton, 8 yrs. W, 8 yrs. Barry, 4 yrs. Trump=Democrats 16 yrs., Republicans 14 yrs. Either your premise is wrong or you've been voting for inept democrats. Either way you're doing it wrong.
The Republican reconciliation rule means Republicans only need 51 votes in the Senate to cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. For 30 years now. The country is doing something wrong. Mainly your GOP propaganda machine to brainwash the roobs like you.

Forum List

Back