How Much Do Tickets to a Blob Rally Cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I keep hearing that someone "bought up" all of the tickets to the Blob Rally thus preventing his supporters from coming into the arena....

He charges for these things? If so, how much?

I keep hearing that someone "bought up" all of the tickets to the Blob Rally thus preventing his supporters from coming into the arena....

Some ignorant kids on twitter, probably. What I heard they did do, on tiktok was mass register for the event, misleading the campaign to think there were a whole mess more people coming than really were ....
but since they used it as a data haul, all those progressive devils are going to be getting spammed big time by the RNC and the Trump campaign from now until eternity. lol

Some ignorant kids on twitter, probably. What I heard they did do, on tiktok was mass register for the event, misleading the campaign to think there were a whole mess more people coming than really were ....
but since they used it as a data haul, all those progressive devils are going to be getting spammed big time by the RNC and the Trump campaign from now until eternity. lol

Okay but I keep hearing that they "bought up" the tickets. Does the blob charge for admission to the rallies?

I wonder how many registrations are under Phil McCracken or I. P. Freely?

Also, just as an aside, I get spam from GOP candidates all the time. I am on several message boards and, as you may know, I do harbor some "right wing" stances on voter registration, the electoral college, immigration, etc... I think on one or more of the boards, the admins sell the e-mail addresses to other parties. Funny though, I seldom get any spam from left wing candidates unless I send some cash out to start with; then the floodgates start.

Pro-Tip. Register a new e-mail address whenever you contribute so you can limit the blowback.

You should better inform yourself before posting lib nonsense

the tickets are free

Hence, why I asked the question shit brains.
Meaning you were not informed when you started the thread

what is your reaction to this black guy in georgia?

Meaning you were not informed when you started the thread
As were these folks I guess.
Trump is folding like a deck of cards. Didn't you see all those empty seats up in peanut heaven that legitimate Trump supporters couldn't get because his webpage was flooded by young kids who all bought them up first at the behest of their angry liberal parents?

I bet you bought one and didn't show, huh?
Giggle giggle

I bought 4 tickets jit,how many did you buy ? Unfortunately I couldn't make it

It does bring up a harsh reality for jerks like you though:

If the tickets were free, that means that all of those empty seats were empty because nobody showed up; supporter or otherwise. You blob couldn't fill up a small arena?

As were these folks I guess.

It does bring up a harsh reality for jerks like you though:

If the tickets were free, that means that all of those empty seats were empty because nobody showed up; supporter or otherwise. You blob couldn't fill up a small arena?
The people you list cannot erase your ignorance

this thread was started by you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back