How Much Do Tickets to a Blob Rally Cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very encouraging that kids take an interest in politics. Trumps base is angry old folks and they are pretty dumb.
We did this to Franklin Graham before his hate tour was scrapped. Its an easy win.

Yet its the blobbers who keep saying someone "bought" the tickets. You should inform yourself

This level of semantics twibbling is low even for you.

People will say bought instead of acquired or "received for free" because it is simply easier to say.

Its very encouraging that kids take an interest in politics. Trumps base is angry old folks and they are pretty dumb.
We did this to Franklin Graham before his hate tour was scrapped. Its an easy win.

So denying the right of people to assemble and hear the politician they want to via dirty tricks is acceptable to you?

Would you be OK with it being done to politicians you support?

This level of semantics twibbling is low even for you.

People will say bought instead of acquired or "received for free" because it is simply easier to say.

So what was keeping the empty seats empty; nobody bought all those empty seats. Just admit there wasn’t enough interest to fill them. It’s easier to say than whatever lie you’ll cook up to explain the vacancies.

So what was keeping the empty seats empty; nobody bought all those empty seats. Just admit there wasn’t enough interest to fill them. It’s easier to say than whatever lie you’ll cook up to explain the vacancies.

Or someone spammed "acquiring" the tickets and had no intention of attending.

Hell someone is bragging about doing just that.

Where's the lie?

They reserved over 80,000 seats? Dream on

Have you ever seen something like an online survey spam killed by guys from \b\? This isn't much harder than that.

It's doable, and if the tickets don't cost anything, zero risk/loss for someone to organize and implement.

Okay but I keep hearing that they "bought up" the tickets. Does the blob charge for admission to the rallies?
What those pathetic losers did was block the people that really wanted to see the rally from coming. It's telling THAT is what the left has been reduced to...sneaking around sabotaging the other sides rallies with dirty tricks! What are you people afraid of, Candy? Is it so terrifying to you that an overflow crowd shows up for Trump when there's no enthusiasm for Biden at all? Do the "optics" of that have you resorting to bullshit like this, Candy?

I think you know deep down that there is a huge part of the population that is sickened by what they're seeing in the streets right now...the so called Silent Majority. I think you know you're losing control of everything. You've got a terrible candidate. You've got an agenda the country doesn't agree with. All you DO have is a main stream media that will lie for you and the deep pockets of people like George Soros to spam propaganda. It's not going to be enough...

What those pathetic losers did was block the people that really wanted to see the rally from coming. It's telling THAT is what the left has been reduced to...sneaking around sabotaging the other sides rallies with dirty tricks! What are you people afraid of, Candy? Is it so terrifying to you that an overflow crowd shows up for Trump when there's no enthusiasm for Biden at all? Do the "optics" of that have you resorting to bullshit like this, Candy?

I think you know deep down that there is a huge part of the population that is sickened by what they're seeing in the streets right now...the so called Silent Majority. I think you know you're losing control of everything. You've got a terrible candidate. You've got an agenda the country doesn't agree with. All you DO have is a main stream media that will lie for you and the deep pockets of people like George Soros to spam propaganda. It's not going to be enough...
how did they manage to block them from coming? be specific, lol

Then how did people registering for tickets prevent anyone who showed up from getting in? I understand if they had a "sell out" and nobody showed up there there was nothing for sale.
hahahahahahahahaahaha

you know the thing they blamed trump for in 2016. too fking funny, the facts always surface.

by taking a ticket? is it really that hard for you fkrs? Holy fk, how the fk do you eat?
^fail.
from the CREEP:

"Registering for a rally means you’ve RSVPed with a cell phone number and we constantly weed out bogus numbers, as we did with tens of thousands at the Tulsa rally, in calculating our possible attendee pool. These phony ticket requests never factor into our thinking. What makes this lame attempt at hacking our events even more foolish is the fact that every rally is general admission - entry is on a first-come-first-served basis and prior registration is not required.

I think lots of folks RSVP'd as a show of support for the President...but folks in the Midwest also don't want Chinese Coronavirus. It's not a lack of interest...it's a powerful self-preservation instinct.

I'm not that far from Tulsa...and had there been no Coronavirus threat...I would have been first in line. I haven't even been in my own house for three months, as I spend time in hot zones as a part of my work. If I won't go into my own house for fear of spreading Chinese Coronavirus to my family...I'm certainly not going to risk attending a rally and spreading it to yours.

But I enjoyed listening to the rally...and I'm glad it wasn't totally packed...but that some people felt comfortable enough to attend.

So...where's Biden?

Last edited:
how did they manage to block them from coming? be specific, lol
The Trump Campaign had people sign up in advance because they anticipated a large turnout. What those kids did was to block out REAL people from coming because they registered people that were never going to go! If you think an event is sold out because it's totally booked...you obviously don't go. This is one of the more pathetic things I've seen in quite some time, L.K. Your side KNEW Trump was going to fill that auditorium and you didn't want it to happen. So you resorted to this.

Gee, what do you think will happen at the NEXT Trump rally? You know...the one you won't be able to sabotage this way?

Yet its the blobbers who keep saying someone "bought" the tickets. You should inform yourself
This from the NYT

TikTok users and fans of Korean pop music groups claimed to have registered potentially hundreds of thousands of tickets for Mr. Trump’s campaign rally as a prank. After the Trump campaign’s official account @TeamTrump posted a tweet asking supporters to register for free tickets using their phones on June 11, K-pop fan accounts began sharing the information with followers, encouraging them to register for the rally — and then not show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back