How Much Do Tickets to a Blob Rally Cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure it did.

What you’re ignoring is that the registrations were not capped. It’s not as if all the tickets were sold.
People aren't going to go if they don't think they can get in. Especially when there is a threat of violence from liberal protestors going on outside. This was a sleazy political dirty trick. They did it. They bragged about doing it. Now we go forward knowing how things are going to be conducted on your side.

It's time for you to face facts. You've become the Party where the end justifies the means!

It's amusing to watch the left brag about doing something...

Then turn around and claim that it never happened...

That's who you've become, Candy!

As you have been told by now, the tickets were free...

And entry into the event was on a first come first serve basis...

However, I have not seen anyone explain why online trolling prevented anyone from going to the event....and why online trolling caused Trump and Pence to cancel speeches

As you have been told by now, the tickets were free...

And entry into the event was on a first come first serve basis...

However, I have not seen anyone explain why online trolling prevented anyone from going to the event....and why online trolling caused Trump and Pence to cancel speeches
Come on, Biff...do you really want to know...or are you happier buying the bullshit that CNN is feeding you on a daily basis? Your side employed a political dirty trick...bragged about it...then turned around and denied it ever happened. Typical for the left these days...

Come on, Biff...do you really want to know...or are you happier buying the bullshit that CNN is feeding you on a daily basis? Your side employed a political dirty trick...bragged about it...then turned around and denied it ever happened. Typical for the left these days...
I don't buy bullshit from CNN and I DEFINITELY don't buy any bullshit from Trump and his band of sycophants....

And the line of receipts detailing Trump trying to bullshit people is far longer than CNN......

I bet you still think Trump's inauguration crowd was the largest in US history too huh

I don't buy bullshit from CNN and I DEFINITELY don't buy any bullshit from Trump and his band of sycophants....

And the line of receipts detailing Trump trying to bullshit people is far longer than CNN......

I bet you still think Trump's inauguration crowd was the largest in US history too huh
You're such a sally. OMG. If my kids were like you, I'd commit myself.

You know what, Biff? You need to take a good hard look at what you on the left have become. The mobs destroying things in the streets? The people who are employing political dirty tricks? The people that are shutting down free speech? That's YOU, my friend and it's getting worse by the day!

I wonder if “free” means the same thing when its translated into Liberish?

I keep hearing that someone "bought up" all of the tickets to the Blob Rally thus preventing his supporters from coming into the arena....

He charges for these things? If so, how much?
I'm trying to remember the price of a ticket to the Demented candidate.

What those pathetic losers did was block the people that really wanted to see the rally from coming.
That would be impossible, since tickets were free, seats are unassigned. That is why some people were camping out there since Monday to make sure they got a good seat. It is first to the door, first to get a seat. The campaign expected MANY more people than would fit in the arena, which is why they had an overflow address prepared. Typically, that is the way a Trump rally plays out.

This one was no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back