How much in taxes are you willing to give?

And thanks for allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence,

if you are referring to September 11, 2001ad, that falls on Bubba Clintoons shoulders, he is the one who approved the terrosits visas to come here for flight training, deny it all you want, but September 11, 2001ad is all the demorats fault.

:fu: ... :asshole: AND :up_yours:

Put your money where your mouth is.

What percentage of your income are you willing to give the government to provide food, shelter, phone, internet, and anything else you think one is entitled to?

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number
.00%

People on the doll live better than me.
Now, TT, that's a cop out.
We do need to pay to operate this great country. I have no problem paying my fair share.
I just want to know how much that is, in some's opinion

What percentage of your income are you willing to give the government to provide food, shelter, phone, internet, and anything else you think one is entitled to?

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number
This fails as a straw man fallacy.
You fail by default.
It can't be a straw man fallacy as there is no statement of presumed fact.
It's a question.
A question that, apparently, you can't honestly answer.

What do you think is a fair tax percentage to pay in order to support your fellow citizens?

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

What I give now is fine. Just lower my taxes to the level I believe we should spend on the military,

and if you want a bigger military, you can put your money where your mouth is.
Thanks, NYC.
I can live with that answer.

Each side has their pets.
Ds favor social entitlements. Rs favor military spending.

We do spend a proportionally high amount on military

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number

What I give now is fine. Just lower my taxes to the level I believe we should spend on the military,

and if you want a bigger military, you can put your money where your mouth is.

If you want to give more money to ticks on the ass of society, you can put your money where your mouth is.

What money? I have to skip meals to pay bills and I make a decent amount over minimum wage.
Do you ask for any of my money for your support?
No don't ask for a damn thing ever but when people are working there asses off and going hungry doing it I have issues the tax structure needs revised. I'm fine I can deal with it someone making 7.25 I have no idea how they do it.
Thanks.
Just understanding who I'm talking to

$7.25?
Who makes that?

If you're talking about minimum wage, that isn't meant to support a family.
If you're trying to support a family on minimum wage you've made some really bad life choices that put you in that spot

What money? I have to skip meals to pay bills and I make a decent amount over minimum wage.
No don't ask for a damn thing ever but when people are working there asses off and going hungry doing it I have issues the tax structure needs revised. I'm fine I can deal with it someone making 7.25 I have no idea how they do it.
Thanks.

$7.25?
Who makes that?

If you're trying to support a family on minimum wage you've made some really bad life choices that put you in that spot
Yeah like being born in the wrong area where there are not many jobs or having your husband leave you after years of being a house wife. Or just being born poor in general money creates opportunities and a lot of people just dont have either. Minimum wage is useless as it is now no one wants to pay anyone for shit.

Thanks.

$7.25?
Who makes that?

Yeah like being born in the wrong area where there are not many jobs or having your husband leave you after years of being a house wife. Or just being born poor in general money creates opportunities and a lot of people just dont have either. Minimum wage is useless as it is now no one wants to pay anyone for shit.
Apologetics, pure and simple.
If you don't have a marketable job skill that is no one else's fault

Liberals should voluntarily give billions more to government to lead by example and drink their own koolaid. I'll just be over here waiting till hell freezes over for that to happen.

The links broken and I honestly don't care and I don't think higher overall taxes is the solution.
The link isn't broken and I didn't say that higher taxes is the solution. I said the ones who want us to pay higher taxes are the ones who don't pay their OWN taxes. Pay attention.

Pay for health insurance now or get fined later for not having it?
You can blame Obama and the Democrats for that one.

While the very wealthy enjoy lower tax rates than I do or the mom with 2 jobs and 3 kids.
They don't. Federal Income Tax Brackets for 2015 and Other Tax Years

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number
.00%

Now, TT, that's a cop out.
We do need to pay to operate this great country. I have no problem paying my fair share.
I just want to know how much that is, in some's opinion
You gave a list and on that list .00% is more than enough.

operation of the country is different. I'd say an equal % across the board that's high enough the government doesn't need to borrow.

and when the killing of politicians start....

10, 20, 50, 80%??

Give me a number
.00%

They do? You must make very little money.

Trump supporters are all for higher taxes.

Tariffs are taxes that will push up the price of goods and services people will pay.

Economists almost universally say that tariffs are horrible policy.

In fact, tariffs were a reason for the Great Depression.

But Trump and his supporters think raising taxes and prices for goods and services is good policy.

The links broken and I honestly don't care and I don't think higher overall taxes is the solution.
The link isn't broken and I didn't say that higher taxes is the solution. I said the ones who want us to pay higher taxes are the ones who don't pay their OWN taxes. Pay attention.

While the very wealthy enjoy lower tax rates than I do or the mom with 2 jobs and 3 kids.
Yes it was the site told me the article didn't exist.

I wish you would pay attention I don't play this partisan nonsense a bad policy is a bad policy.

And what of the loopholes in the tax policy only available to the wealthy? I can't send my money oversees to avoid taxes on income.

Trump supporters are all for higher taxes.

Tariffs are taxes that will push up the price of goods and services people will pay.

Economists almost universally say that tariffs are horrible policy.

In fact, tariffs were a reason for the Great Depression.

But Trump and his supporters think raising taxes and prices for goods and services is good policy.
Tax the poor some more give the rich tax breaks and hope some crumbs fall of the table sounds like a plan to me.

I wish you would pay attention I don't play this partisan nonsense a bad policy is a bad policy.

And what of the loopholes in the tax policy only available to the wealthy? I can't send my money oversees to avoid taxes on income.
Recognizing who is responsible for a bad policy is not "partisan nonsense" but if you want to continue to get screwed that's your prerogative.

Recognizing who is responsible for a bad policy is not "partisan nonsense" but if you want to continue to get screwed that's your prerogative.
The responsible parties for the policies goes well beyond 'bama or any politicians with a (D) behind their name hell the list goes well beyond any of our government bodies the reason so many people are screwed right now goes far deeper than that and narrow sighted hacks on political forums probably have their place on that list.

Forum List

Back