How much of the MegaWorldPolice military budget would we need to cut to

I can't believe that you, of all people, would ask this question.

You could give them 100% of the Pentagon budget for a decade and it still wouldn't be enough for the race hustling grievance industry.

I was just looking for a percentage of our largest budget item. To do a yearly Cost/Benefit analysis hypothetical.

So far, 100% of at least $598,500,000,000 in discretionary spending would not be enough:

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

$609,000,000,000. if include mandartory

total_spending_pie%2C__2015_enacted.png

:
That would be roughly $14,500 for black person per year, or a monthly check of about $1200 .

Just looking at the numbers.

Anybody have any other suggested percentages?

I was just looking for a percentage of our largest budget item. To do a yearly Cost/Benefit analysis hypothetical.

So far, 100% of at least $598,500,000,000 in discretionary spending would not be enough:

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

$609,000,000,000. if include mandartory

total_spending_pie%2C__2015_enacted.png

:
That would be roughly $14,500 for black person per year, or a monthly check of about $1200 .

Just looking at the numbers.

Anybody have any other suggested percentages?

Zero is enough.

...give black folks reparation?

Anybody have any numbers?
Fuck reparations. The government will pay reparations over my dead body. None of my ancestors were in this country prior to the Civil War. Why should I pay any frikken reparations?
That’s the funny part about this notion of “reparations”. The government doesn’t have any money to give people. It’s the people’s money. Which means everyone would be footing the bill. Including negros. Once to make the payment, again when they receive it and it’s taxed as income, and yet again when they go and spend it. It’s one of the stupidest ideas ever churned out by the gibs-me-dat race hustlers.

You could give them 100% of the Pentagon budget for a decade and it still wouldn't be enough for the race hustling grievance industry.
You are a neo nazi so your opinion shouldn't matter to anyone. I wish my grandfather was still alive so he could piss on your face.

Picking cotton for a few hours a day for free room and board equates to them owing the Plantation money!

According.to the chart, 54% of the Federal Budget is spend on defense.

So, the question is ...

How do we stop spending on the other stuff and divert the other 46% to defense?

e8eec5148048cdff913ccafba7160d22.jpg

You are a neo nazi so your opinion shouldn't matter to anyone. I wish my grandfather was still alive so he could piss on your face.
Oddball, a neo-nazi? You just demonstrated that no one should pay attention to anything you post.

So, the question is ...

It's actually only 17% of the federal budget. The chart shows the percentage od DISCRETIONARY spending - meaning, after you subtract Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

So, the question is ...

It's actually only 17% of the federal budget. The chart shows the percentage od DISCRETIONARY spending - meaning, after you subtract Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

Still, if you spend tax money on social programs and the like, all you get is a lot of badly dressed people poking their noses into people's private lives.

If you spend that money on defense, you get cool jets, laser weapons, and smartly uniformed men and women in peak physical condition.

I'd much rather have a new aircraft carrier than a program to give condoms to pre-schoolers.

So, the question is ...

Still, if you spend tax money on social programs and the like, all you get is a lot of badly dressed people poking their noses into people's private lives.

If you spend that money on defense, you get cool jets, laser weapons, and smartly uniformed men and women in peak physical condition.

I'd much rather have a new aircraft carrier than a program to give condoms to pre-schoolers.

Yup. Defense money well spent.

All these social programs are a waste of our tax dollars. These freeloaders need to get off their asses and take care of themselves.

The economy is booming right now and there are jobs everywhere. No reason for anyone to be on welfare at all.

Id bitch slap your stupid grandfather and youd just stand there, not doing a thing about it.

...give black folks reparation?

Anybody have any numbers?
Fuck reparations. The government will pay reparations over my dead body. None of my ancestors were in this country prior to the Civil War. Why should I pay any frikken reparations?

Exactly. My ancestors weren't here either. Maybe Blacks should pay reparations to the families of the dead soldiers that freed them from the Democrats.

So, the question is ...

Yes, the second chart shows mandatory and discretionary spending combined.

That second chart is Exhibit A in the defense against a government takeover of health care insurance. What percentage of the population is covered by medicaid?

the prospective of defense spending being extortionate pursuant to upholding the petrodollar shouldn't be a leap for anyone here , so even that alone is approachable by those subjugated as reparation worthy.....~S~

Forum List

Back