How much of the MegaWorldPolice military budget would we need to cut to

According.to the chart, 54% of the Federal Budget is spend on defense.

So, the question is ...

How do we stop spending on the other stuff and divert the other 46% to defense?

e8eec5148048cdff913ccafba7160d22.jpg
It's actually only 17% of the federal budget. The chart shows the percentage od DISCRETIONARY spending - meaning, after you subtract Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

Still, if you spend tax money on social programs and the like, all you get is a lot of badly dressed people poking their noses into people's private lives.

If you spend that money on defense, you get cool jets, laser weapons, and smartly uniformed men and women in peak physical condition.

I'd much rather have a new aircraft carrier than a program to give condoms to pre-schoolers.

Yup. Defense money well spent.

All these social programs are a waste of our tax dollars. These freeloaders need to get off their asses and take care of themselves.

The economy is booming right now and there are jobs everywhere. No reason for anyone to be on welfare at all.
/---/ In Colonial times, the welfare program was: Hunt, fish, farm or starve to death. And you didn't need a photo ID or have to fill out any forms.

I can't believe that you, of all people, would ask this question.

You could give them 100% of the Pentagon budget for a decade and it still wouldn't be enough for the race hustling grievance industry.
You are a neo nazi so your opinion shouldn't matter to anyone. I wish my grandfather was still alive so he could piss on your face.
Id bitch slap your stupid grandfather and youd just stand there, not doing a thing about it.
Well he is dead so that wouldn't work. You are so dumb you'd probably bitch slap a random car on the side of the road instead accidentally.

So, the question is ...

It's actually only 17% of the federal budget. The chart shows the percentage od DISCRETIONARY spending - meaning, after you subtract Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

Still, if you spend tax money on social programs and the like, all you get is a lot of badly dressed people poking their noses into people's private lives.

If you spend that money on defense, you get cool jets, laser weapons, and smartly uniformed men and women in peak physical condition.

I'd much rather have a new aircraft carrier than a program to give condoms to pre-schoolers.

All these social programs are a waste of our tax dollars. These freeloaders need to get off their asses and take care of themselves.

The economy is booming right now and there are jobs everywhere. No reason for anyone to be on welfare at all.
/---/ In Colonial times, the welfare program was: Hunt, fish, farm or starve to death. And you didn't need a photo ID or have to fill out any forms.

Yup and that's why the word Charity isn't in the constitution.

People took care of themselves. That's what family and friends were for. No one expected the Govt. to take care of them until the Dems had control of Congress for forty years and instituted all this social crap we now have to pay for.

the prospective of defense spending being extortionate pursuant to upholding the petrodollar shouldn't be a leap for anyone here , so even that alone is approachable by those subjugated as reparation worthy.....~S~
/——-/ This is true when weighed against the laws governing the interaction between molecules that results in the formation and breakage of chemical bonds, while molecular physics deals with the laws governing their structure and properties. In practice, however, this distinction is vague.

You could give them 100% of the Pentagon budget for a decade and it still wouldn't be enough for the race hustling grievance industry.
You are a neo nazi so your opinion shouldn't matter to anyone. I wish my grandfather was still alive so he could piss on your face.
NAZI! is quickly becoming as lame and meaningless a recrimination as RACIST!

IOW, you have nothing to offer here.... STFU.

It is already there. Nazi and racist are meaningless - they are now synonyms with disagreeing with democrats. Even when democrats are disagreeing with other democrats now.

You have a clown for an avatar that represents the alt-right, white nationalists, and neo nazis. Get back to me when you aren't an anti american piece of shit.

You have a clown for an avatar that represents the alt-right, white nationalists, and neo nazis. Get back to me when you aren't an anti american piece of shit.
And you're too stupid and uninformed to know that those symbols are 4chan/pol ripoffs by uber-trolls, deliberately hijacked and passed around to trigger stupid and uninformed liberoidal twits like you....Good job of falling for it, Gomer.

BTW, I bet you're so stupid and uniformed to know what the black & yellow flag represents, and of whom the cartoon depictions are in my sig.

Drip. :auiqs.jpg:

And you're too stupid and uninformed to know that those symbols are 4chan/pol ripoffs by uber-trolls, deliberately hijacked and passed around to trigger stupid and uninformed liberoidal twits like you....Good job of falling for it, Gomer.

BTW, I bet you're so stupid and uniformed to know what the black & yellow flag represents, and of whom the cartoon depictions are in my sig.

Did you not get the memo?

EVERYTHING is a racist symbol. That way you never have to integrate any knowledge at all. It it is uncomfortable you can just call it racist.

I'm stupid and uninformed? You have a stupid alt-right clown avatar. :backpedal:

I do not support reparations but the money would be better spent there than in killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

If it was a simply case of where the money had to be spend and these are your only two choices, reparations it would be.

So, the question is ...

Not true. The Natives saved the early colonialist ass by proving them food.

So, the question is ...

/——/ The Injuns did help the settlers until they could provide for themselves, but it wasn’t an ongoing welfare program like you want us to believe.

/——/ The Injuns did help the settlers until they could provide for themselves, but it wasn’t an ongoing welfare program like you want us to believe.

Very few stay on welfare forever either. We have limits. But to note, what we did was kill, lie and steal from those who helped the new arrivals survive to be where we are today.

You could have simply noted "Yeah, OK I was wrong".

Very few stay on welfare forever either. We have limits. But to note, what we did was kill, lie and steal from those who helped the new arrivals survive to be where we are today.

You could have simply noted "Yeah, OK I was wrong".
/——/ Yeah, OK I could also have noted I won the Powerball, but that wouldn’t be true either.
Is Welfare Dependency Perpetuated from One Generation to the Next? Maybe | National Review

I'm stupid and uninformed? You have a stupid alt-right clown avatar. :backpedal:
You're stupid and uninformed because you don't know that the "alt-right" clown is a deliberate troll, that relies upon your uninformed stupidity to fall for it.

Sucker.

Forum List

Back