How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America

Posting facts about blacks, Hispanics, white trash and all other minorities is NOT racist. It is fact. And most liberals can not handle facts.

Conflating racial comments with racist comments has long been a very effective (if dishonest) tool of the PC Police to keep us divided, but we'll see how much longer they can get away with it.

And they double down. That's okay guys, it's not the first time it's been inferred by the PC Police here that I'm a racist, nor the last. I know how the game is played.

We'll see how much longer the Dems can get away with avoiding an honest, comprehensive, productive discussion about race issues in this country -- one that challenges both ends of the issue. For a change.

Until then, it's all "the other guy's" fault. And until then, nothing improves, which I suspect is the goal.

What is the other side of the issue that is not being discussed?

It seems screamingly obvious to me, but I'll answer anyway.

A vast, vast majority of what we hear from the Left is about how blacks are victimized and how anyone who disagrees with that is a racist. Of course, anyone who does or says any number of things is a racist, too, which is a very effective tool in keeping both blacks and whites angry and furthers the Left's political agenda.

So let's look at what each "side" of the this argument must say and do to begin an honest, productive conversation about race, not including screaming and finger-pointing:

The Right must stop denying and deflecting from the obvious fact that racism still exists on a widespread basis, and they must start holding those people accountable for their actions and their words. They also must do everything they can to marginalize the division pimps in their party and endeavor to truly change hearts and minds, because that's the only way an issue this severe is going to see any changes.

The Left must stop denying and deflecting from the obvious fact that the "black community" has critical issues and problems that it must address clearly and unambiguously, such as the abject breakdown of the family and, black on black crime. Recognize the "soft bigotry of reduced expectations" and REJECT IT. They also must do everything they can to marginalize the division pimps in their party and endeavor to truly change hearts and minds.

And that's the answer to your question. Stop finding every excuse to scream "racism", stop waiting for the "other guys" to do something, and do the heavy lifting this is going to require. But it's not a little speech here or there, or a visit by some "leader" to a black church where they only say what blacks want to hear. It's a widespread, honest, daily, deep-rooted introspection and action. The same thing, by the way, that must happen on the Right.

And here's another thing: If that were to happen, it would decrease the amount of animosity that has been built up from the all "racism" screaming, and would further challenge the other "side" to get ITS shit together, too.

The tragic thing is the above plan is just sitting there, waiting to happen. But I don't see that happening, because there are far too many people who have a vested interest in NOT doing what I suggest. Some of the vested interest is financial, some is political. The division pimps. Finger-pointing and attacks are good business, they're good politics.

And the narcissism that so badly infects both "sides" will prohibit it as well.

Last edited:
Posting facts about blacks, Hispanics, white trash and all other minorities is NOT racist. It is fact. And most liberals can not handle facts.

Conflating racial comments with racist comments has long been a very effective (if dishonest) tool of the PC Police to keep us divided, but we'll see how much longer they can get away with it.

And they double down. That's okay guys, it's not the first time it's been inferred by the PC Police here that I'm a racist, nor the last. I know how the game is played.

We'll see how much longer the Dems can get away with avoiding an honest, comprehensive, productive discussion about race issues in this country -- one that challenges both ends of the issue. For a change.

Until then, it's all "the other guy's" fault. And until then, nothing improves, which I suspect is the goal.

A vast, vast majority of what we hear from the Left is about how blacks are victimized and how anyone who disagrees with that is a racist. Of course, anyone who does or says any number of things is a racist, too, which is a very effective tool in keeping both blacks and whites angry and furthers the Left's political agenda.

So let's look at what each "side" of the this argument must say and do to begin an honest, productive conversation about race, not including screaming and finger-pointing:

The Right must stop denying and deflecting from the obvious fact that racism still exists on a widespread basis, and they must start holding those people accountable for their actions and their words. They also must do everything they can to marginalize the division pimps in their party and endeavor to truly change hearts and minds, because that's the only way an issue this severe is going to see any changes.

The Left must stop denying and deflecting from the obvious fact that the "black community" has critical issues and problems that it must address clearly and unambiguously, such as the abject breakdown of the family and, black on black crime. Recognize the "soft bigotry of reduced expectations" and REJECT IT. They also must do everything they can to marginalize the division pimps in their party and endeavor to truly change hearts and minds.

And that's the answer to your question. Stop finding every excuse to scream "racism", stop waiting for the "other guys" to do something, and do the heavy lifting this is going to require. But it's not a little speech here or there, or a visit by some "leader" to a black church where they only say what blacks want to hear. It's a widespread, honest, daily, deep-rooted introspection and action. The same thing, by the way, that must happen on the Right.

And here's another thing: If that were to happen, it would decrease the amount of animosity that has been built up from the all "racism" screaming, and would further challenge the other "side" to get ITS shit together, too.

The tragic thing is the above plan is just sitting there, waiting to happen. But I don't see that happening, because there are far too many people who have a vested interest in NOT doing what I suggest. Some of the vested interest is financial, some is political. The division pimps. Finger-pointing and attacks are good business, they're good politics.

I love it when you guys say someone must do something while it's actually happening already :lol:

Lets remember who the "division pimps" are and why they are called that shall we: Jesse (Black and speaks for blacks), Al (Black and speaks for blacks), Cornell West (black and speaks for blacks).

Who were the "division pimps" of the past and why were they called that: MLK (Black and speaks for blacks), Malcolm (Black and speaks for blacks), Marcus Garvey (Black and speaks for blacks), Rosa Parks (Black and speaks for blacks)

See the pattern here? There has NEVER EVER been a black person that EVER EXISTED that was able to exist AND speak on issues in their Community without having this "race/division/divisive pimp" label. Coincidence?

Sure, there is a black person out there who is repping for blacks that is not a pimp. White people just haven't been able to identify him so it's only obvious that you ask for the one thing that has never existed. Or blacks should just STFU altogether then whites wont give them the "trouble maker" label.

Last edited:
Republicans refer to black people who "stand their ground" as "uppity".

I love it when you guys say someone must do something while it's actually happening already :lol:

In the mean time, as I've linked to again and again, two thirds of all gun related deaths are suicide with most happening in Red States by white guys. The data is unmistakable.

That one third left over is all other gun related deaths, including the Sandy Hook child killer, whose gun rights have been hotly debated. And the Giffard shooter, who gun rights have been hotly debated and the Batman theater shooter who only killed a few, but wounded 70 and his gun rights have been hotly debated.

The right wants us to concentrate on people in the black community who they don't know and will never meet.

Michelle is the racist
maxresdefault.jpg

Right. The right says "lets talk about race" then narrows the entire discussion on "the left needs to know how bad black on black crime is and if we're going to have an honest debate...throw all the black leaders into the sea. Then we can talk"

Oh, ok

As we can see, the Left will not agree to a comprehensive, honest, two-sided "conversation on race".

It's to their political advantage to keep us divided, so you'll see the kinds of divisive comments you see here.

See my post. That's anything but an honest debate when you want to make the rules for it the game. Take your ball home and say the left took your ball

As we can see, the Left will not agree to a comprehensive, honest, two-sided "conversation on race".

It's to their political advantage to keep us divided, so you'll see the kinds of divisive comments you see here.

See my post. That's anything but an honest debate when you want to make the rules for it the game. Take your ball home and say the left took your ball

You're getting your way. The divisions and animosity are growing deeper by the day, a political advantage for your "side".

Congratulations. The least you could do is be a gracious winner.

Blaming Obama for poisoning race relations is like a Klansman standing on a negro's front lawn with a burning cross blaming the negro for all the hate in the air.

The faux right is so disconnected from reality it is not even funny any more.

Sorry but who keeps bringing up Obama's race?

Thanks for changing the avvy. I kept thinking you were zone.

You're getting your way. The divisions and animosity are growing deeper by the day, a political advantage for your "side".

I guess you're finished the whole "lets have an honest debate" charade.

No, of course not. Both "sides" of this debate would need to be able to speak openly and honestly, and both "sides" need to be willing to hold their own "side" accountable, which would take significant bravery on their part. If both "sides" can't be honest and forthcoming about their weaknesses, nothing of substance can be accomplished. Not sure why this is such a big deal.

But I'm not expecting that, because there are too many people who have a vested interest in preventing it from happening. The division pimps and those benefitting politically will block it.

So, enjoy!

Last edited:
Obama is black and he spoke about and to blacks. White people hate when they are left out. And since white people don't like it, it's Obamas fault

Obama has made numerous condescening comments aimed at white people, so you are correct, Obama is the president of the black people.

why should white people follow him?

In addition, imagine a white president leaving out black people

lol

No, of course not. Both "sides" of this debate would need to be able to speak openly and honestly, and both "sides" need to be willing to hold their own "side" accountable, which would take significant bravery on their part. If both "sides" can't be honest and forthcoming about their weaknesses, nothing of substance can be accomplished. Not sure why this is such a big deal.

But I'm not expecting that, because there are too many people who have a vested interest in preventing it from happening. The division pimps and those benefitting politically will block it.

So, enjoy!

Both sides need to be honest so you decided you wouldn't? Oh makes sense

How about you try this? You talk about your "side" and stop talking for the other "side" and see how that turns out.

Ready?

He and his hateful wife attended a black racist church called, Black Liberation with the racist (everything wrong for blacks is because of white people) Wright for 20 damn years...

but these wonderful votes overlooked all that and instead called the people speaking out about his church, RACIST.... Hard to swallow they put this hateful little man on the American people and now we are all suffering for it

Obama's voters are dumb people, Obama will ruin America like affirmative acion''s benefitors in Detroit it did. Barry Southero is a clandestine Muslim and helped fundamentalist sickos in Arab countries to obtain the power.

Did Affirmative Action effect the White women who are the #1 beneficiaries of AA? Or the Asian community who are the #2? Or does it just destroy the blacks?

white women don't have an achievement gap or any other gaps so let us know how white women are getting something they did not earn by merit

We''ll wait

So, enjoy!

How about you try this? You talk about your "side" and stop talking for the other "side" and see how that turns out.

Ready?

I'm not sure what your point is. If you think I'm lying about something, please be specific and point out where you think I'm lying.

And I can say that we already have more than enough partisan ideologues who can only push their "side" with the standard one-sided intellectual dishonesty. Maybe a little big-picture thinking would be helpful now.

And since I see pretty clear and reasonable arguments on both "sides", I'm afraid I wouldn't be completely welcome on either. The two need to have a comprehensive and honest conversation, neither "side" is doing a very good job of that in my estimation, as I've now said multiple times. And again, I really don't see that happening.

Maybe you think this honest conversation is already happening. I don't see that, maybe that's what your point is, who knows.

Not sure what you're angry about, but this is becoming tedious.

Last edited:
Obama is black and he spoke about and to blacks. White people hate when they are left out. And since white people don't like it, it's Obamas fault

Obama has made numerous condescening comments aimed at white people, so you are correct, Obama is the president of the black people.

why should white people follow him?

In addition, imagine a white president leaving out black people

lol

Never follow anyone. Be yourself. Radical concept.

So, enjoy!

Ready?

I'm not sure what your point is. If you think I'm lying about something, please be specific and point out where you think I'm lying.

And I can say that we already have more than enough partisan ideologues who can only push their "side" with the standard one-sided intellectual dishonesty. Maybe a little big-picture thinking would be helpful now.

And since I see pretty clear and reasonable arguments on both "sides", I'm afraid I wouldn't be completely welcome on either. The two need to have a comprehensive and honest conversation, neither "side" is doing a very good job of that in my estimation, as I've now said multiple times. And again, I really don't see that happening.

Maybe you think this honest conversation is already happening. I don't see that, maybe that's what your point is, who knows.

Not sure what you're angry about, but this is becoming tedious.

I cant point to specifics because you use a lot of weasel words like "some on the left" "the left believes" "blacks need to". Its all generalizations just like you trying to play the "angry" card. I'm sure thats gonna come up again.

So lets look. You're unsure what I'm talking about. I call that the "New Page" message board memory making you forget the page before.

Lets remember who the "division pimps" are and why they are called that shall we: Jesse (Black and speaks for blacks), Al (Black and speaks for blacks), Cornell West (black and speaks for blacks).

Who were the "division pimps" of the past and why were they called that: MLK (Black and speaks for blacks), Malcolm (Black and speaks for blacks), Marcus Garvey (Black and speaks for blacks), Rosa Parks (Black and speaks for blacks)

See the pattern here? There has NEVER EVER been a black person that EVER EXISTED that was able to exist AND speak on issues in their Community without having this "race/division/divisive pimp" label. Coincidence?

Sure, there is a black person out there who is repping for blacks that is not a pimp. White people just haven't been able to identify him so it's only obvious that you ask for the one thing that has never existed. Or blacks should just STFU altogether then whites wont give them the "trouble maker" label.

This is what I quoted you on. It's dishonest but sure as the sun comes up. You'll leave this thread and run to another saying the same shit.

Everyone you dont like is "causing division" because either you like them or you dont and by golly thats divisive. Divisions exist in communities everywhere but by golly divisions are divisive! People who talk about divisions are divisive and unless I say what you like...I'm divisive too!

it's perfect circular logic

Forum List

Back