How Old Do You The Earth Is?

He did said the amount of water on Earth is fixed.

Want to admit I was right to mock him, or does your personal hatred of all things me preclude you admitting that I nailed this one?

Nailed him on what? Your comment wasn't accurate. He HAD considered extraterrestrial sources. :itsok:

Nailed him on what? Your comment wasn't accurate. He HAD considered extraterrestrial sources. :itsok:

QW's reading comprehension/grossly inflated ego problems quite often result in him/her nailing him/herself to the wall.

diy-nailed-crucify-wall-accidents-do_it_yourself-cgr0155_low.jpg

I'm just glad that god kept a diary of the creation so that we would know all about it. However, I suspect that it would not earn an A on any college level science class exam (short of Liberty University and Bob Jones University).

I stipulate that much of early Genesis happened in "days". If you have a point, make it.
sorry, I thought it was obvious......how do you measure how old the earth is from the text of the Bible when the text of the Bible doesn't tell us how long Adam and Eve were in Paradise before they were tossed out?......

sorry, I thought it was obvious......how do you measure how old the earth is from the text of the Bible when the text of the Bible doesn't tell us how long Adam and Eve were in Paradise before they were tossed out?......
... for eating the hetero apple.

... for eating the hetero apple.
people have complained that when I call a post stupid I don't specify what it is about the post which is stupid.....I have contended that often, no further explanation is necessary, because the stupidity is clearly evident.....this was denied......I submit this post as evidence I am correct.....

people have complained that when I call a post stupid I don't specify what it is about the post which is stupid.....I have contended that often, no further explanation is necessary, because the stupidity is clearly evident.....this was denied......I submit this post as evidence I am correct.....
Because you have nothing to counter with, what I said is true, god wanted adam to stay in homo heaven and not bang the girl. When he banged her, he was banished from heaven. The question is: if god wanted a gay friend, why didn't he just make one?

There is no evidence that mammals have ever evolved from one species into 2 or more different species. There is no evidence that man and ape evolved from a single source.

And yet, the idea that people were shimmered into existence from a pile of dirt is a "single source". An idea that many on the right find totally plausible.

Your explanation is "simple". Does that mean you are nothing beyond the "simple"? Some would call that a "simpleton".

Forum List

Back