How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

Some pretty tough words there. I bet you've gotten more than one kid on the playground to cry. It's true, isn't it?
Sounds like you're accustomed to being chased around the playground and getting beat up.

I did have a mouth on me. Though I was as good at talking myself out of trouble as I was talking myself into it.

The difference for me was that my playground experiences were decades ago when I was eight. How old are you and you're still making kids cry on the playground?
But "Tonto" is OK.........right Jew Boy?

It makes more sense. Also, half brain, he calls everyone he disagrees with "NaziCon." I'm not even a Con. Bizzare you're taking up his cause. BTW, you forgot that you hate Jews, I don't
What a fucking piece of shit hypocrite you are.

How is that? Lakota calls me a "Nazicon" and I call him Tonto? And you only care when I call him Tonto?

Hmm...seems in this that you're the hypocrite, doesn't it?

So other than that, what do you have, Jew lover?

Even Donald Trump should denounce such Russian tactics. However, that is unlikely - since he never said anything about his adviser saying Hillary should be shot by firing squad.

Why do you hate the truth "kemosabe"?
Are you truly that dispicable of a human being"

Truth is fine - but sometimes one must also consider the motives of the source.

As you know, and know well, the SOURCE is the Democrat National Committee, chaired and led by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, in coordination with Hillary Clinton. THAT is the SOURCE of all the horrid emails.

The desperation is palpable with the DNC claiming it isn't THEIR fault but the FAULT OF THE RUSKIES. Who can make these things up!

What I find interesting is the knee jerk reaction that the dems have whenever caught doing something immoral or distasteful - find someone else to blame it on.

It is worth noting that the there is very little denouncing the actions slipped into cries that this is all Russia's fault - nothing to do with the actual actions they establishment has taken.

Sounds like you're accustomed to being chased around the playground and getting beat up.

I did have a mouth on me. Though I was as good at talking myself out of trouble as I was talking myself into it.

The difference for me was that my playground experiences were decades ago when I was eight. How old are you and you're still making kids cry on the playground?

It makes more sense. Also, half brain, he calls everyone he disagrees with "NaziCon." I'm not even a Con. Bizzare you're taking up his cause. BTW, you forgot that you hate Jews, I don't

How is that? Lakota calls me a "Nazicon" and I call him Tonto? And you only care when I call him Tonto?

You are a lying cocksucker.....and here's why. When Lakota uses the Nazicon characterization it is a general reference that he uses with many people, so it isn't specifically racist. You on the other hand use a specifically racist reference........don't you dummy.

You are a lying cocksucker.....and here's why. When Lakota uses the Nazicon characterization it is a general reference that he uses with many people, so it isn't specifically racist. You on the other hand use a specifically racist reference........don't you dummy.
"Nazi" is a specific reference to Germans and Germany, it is just as racist to throw around that label in a country that has a high percentage of German ancestry.

"Nazi" is a specific reference to Germans and Germany, it is just as racist to throw around that label in a country that has a high percentage of German ancestry.
Nonsense.......complete fucking nonsense. Why do you people have to lie about everything all the time? You dummies are so vile you've forced me to defend Lakota. That's how disgusting you are.

Wasn't it the Democrats who allowed Wikileaks to turn into this weapon when Wikileaks leaked US military secrets a few years ago?

I don't expect Hillary-haters to denounce Putin, being they're on the same team.

Disgraceful, how they're working to put Putin's patsy in office.

I also notice how the gutless Hillary-haters won't say how the emails reflect badly on Clinton. They keep screaming it over and over, but they never show how. Again, typical.

So, Hillary-haters, what other desperate deflection tactics has DearLeaderVlad told you to use?

In any case, go suck on losing, losers.

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

Nonsense.......complete fucking nonsense. Why do you people have to lie about everything all the time? You dummies are so vile you've forced me to defend Lakota. That's how disgusting you are.
Why are you so stupid that you can't understand what I am saying?

The only reason "Nazi" isn't a racist term is because "you can't be racist to a white person". It has no relevance in this day and age and is merely used to silence "scary" and "angry" white people.

The only reason "Nazi" isn't a racist term is because "you can't be racist to a white person". It has no relevance in this day and age and is merely used to silence "scary" and "angry" white people.
The tern " Nazi" has never been used as a racial epithet. How could it be? It's a political orientation. What race are Nazis.......huh dummy?

The tern " Nazi" has never been used as a racial epithet. How could it be? It's a political orientation. What race are Nazis.......huh dummy?
It has been used as a racial epithet since Hitler put a bullet in his head.

The political orientation died over 80 years ago....

It has been used as a racial epithet since Hitler put a bullet in his head.

The political orientation died over 80 years ago....
In other words: You have no idea what you're talking about so you'll just make up stupid shit hoping no one will notice how superficial and unsubstantial your remarks are.

And I said you swallow at truck stops. Nailed it.

So Jew lover, why do you love Israel again? They kill the Arabs you hate so much?

Even Donald Trump should denounce such Russian tactics. However, that is unlikely - since he never said anything about his adviser saying Hillary should be shot by firing squad.

Why do you hate the truth "kemosabe"?
Are you truly that dispicable of a human being"

Truth is fine - but sometimes one must also consider the motives of the source.
So when the emails of the Republicans who have been crooking come out will you still be whining?

What did Debbie do that was illegal? I don't know yet. Do you? Is she guilty until proven innocent?

Has nothing to do with the law, as you well know. It is a gross violation of the DNC rules to be anything but neutral during the nomination process. Exposed has been the Democrat National Committee's use of SUPER DELEGATES to make certain that the actual voters have little or nothing to do with who is nominated. Bernie Sanders said, from day one, that the system was rigged. The exposure of the SUPER DELEGATES and now the exposure of the entire DNC working for the destruction of one candidate in particular and complete support of another proves they can't even comply with their own rules!

Your desperation is duly noted!

Calling people Nazis makes perfect sense to you, does it? Nazis killed Jews, like you want to do, so how are you supporting that again, Adolph?

Forum List

Back