How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of an American President

What conspiracy sites do you prefer?
Again, nothing from any of you dummies to actually refute anything. Exactly how fucking stupid are you people?

Right, I haven't acquainted myself with your paranoid, delusional conspiracy theories and am not providing an adequate refutation of them for your liking. That does make me fucking stupid. I see your point. Keep the tin foil tight, my friend. They really are reading your thoughts and the tin foil actually does stop them.

So on another subject, how many times have you been abducted by aliens is it now? Also, you do know the moon landing was fake, right? We've never been there. And W and the Mossad conspired to bring down the planes on 9/11. Who doesn't know that?
In other words: You're just too fucking dim witted to actually refute anything.

You didn't present any argument to me to refute. You just called me fucking stupid. I asked why, and you said over information that hasn't been revealed yet. That's how fucking stupid you are

So now you're evidently blind as well as stupid since you can't read links.

Ah, so I wasn't fucking stupid for not knowing the information you said hasn't been disclosed yet, I was stupid for not searching for other posts you have in the thread and finding links.

You really are a dumb ass, aren't you?

Again, nothing from any of you dummies to actually refute anything. Exactly how fucking stupid are you people?

Right, I haven't acquainted myself with your paranoid, delusional conspiracy theories and am not providing an adequate refutation of them for your liking. That does make me fucking stupid. I see your point. Keep the tin foil tight, my friend. They really are reading your thoughts and the tin foil actually does stop them.

So on another subject, how many times have you been abducted by aliens is it now? Also, you do know the moon landing was fake, right? We've never been there. And W and the Mossad conspired to bring down the planes on 9/11. Who doesn't know that?

You didn't present any argument to me to refute. You just called me fucking stupid. I asked why, and you said over information that hasn't been revealed yet. That's how fucking stupid you are

Ah, so I wasn't fucking stupid for not knowing the information you said hasn't been disclosed yet, I was stupid for not searching for other posts you have in the thread and finding links.

Try reading instead of slithering.

I'm not searching the thread for links. Does your eight year old playground routine ever work?

Liminal sounds like a troll to me.
Did you read Assange's answer re: Russia? Almost sounds like moles within the dnc. There are hints of that in his response.

I'm not searching the thread for links. Does your eight year old playground routine ever work?

Did you read Assange's answer re: Russia? Almost sounds like moles within the dnc. There are hints of that in his response.

That Trump has worked with Putin in any way is frankly hard to swallow. The guy is real estate. How would he even come across Putin? Then again Liminal is an expert swallower. Though it's usually in men's rooms at truck stops

That's because you don't actually want to know anything.

Once again, for all the really dim witted Hilarybots; who released the e-mails doesn't matter, it's still evidence. Has anyone heard any Clinton spokespersons trying to deny the content of the e-mails? No, they haven't. So how stupid does that make you?

Yes, by all means, vote for Hilary.....the other right wing candidate.

I will tell you what I tell the radical righties.... you are too far out of the mainstream to know what left of center is. that is where most of the country is.... the country is not where you are.

and, frankly, I'm not really interested in that discussion because dumb Donald as president is too bizarre for words. I don't vote for bigoted fascistic misogynists. so I'm not going to throw away my vote because dumb Donald finds it in his interests to try to obstruct party unity like ted cruz did to him.

as of right now, about 80% to 85% of Bernie people are on the Hillary train. that's better than the percentage of Hillary people supporting Obama at this time eight years ago.
I'd love to see the source for your phoney unsubstantiated numbers.

I love concern trolls like you.

go vote for dumb Donald.

pssst;...... this rightwing rag said 22% of Bernie voters were voting trump. that means everyone else is going to vote the party nominee no matter what. that's about 80%. and I'm pretty sure a good number of those "Bernie people" were rightwingers trying to skew the primaries by giving dumb Donald a candidate he could beat more easily. (which is why Bernie never won in closed primary states and mostly won in caucus states where college kids had a lot more time to hang out than adults did).

22% of Bernie Sanders Supporters to Vote Trump

you have to be a moron to be Bernie or bust at this point.

OMG you are stupid. IF 22% of Bernie supporters vote for Trump , that doesn't mean the other 78% are definitely voting for Hillary. I actually bet more Bernie supporters just don't vote at all, then vote for both Hillary and Trump combined.

ok idiota. you're right... they're voting for a republican. :cuckoo:
At this point a vote for Hilary is a vote for Trump. Plenty more out there like this lady.

Right, if I wanted to know anything then I would search the thread for links posted by a paranoid delusional poster who thinks the Russians want Trump, not Hillary. You're not making a good case that the fucking stupid one here isn't you

Right, if I wanted to know anything then I would search the thread for links posted by a paranoid delusional poster who thinks the Russians want Trump, not Hillary. You're not making a good case that the fucking stupid one here isn't you
Still can't read.....huh Dumbfuck New York Jew Boy.

Some pretty tough words there. I bet you've gotten more than one kid on the playground to cry. It's true, isn't it?

Some pretty tough words there. I bet you've gotten more than one kid on the playground to cry. It's true, isn't it?
Sounds like you're accustomed to being chased around the playground and getting beat up.

Sounds like you're accustomed to being chased around the playground and getting beat up.

I did have a mouth on me. Though I was as good at talking myself out of trouble as I was talking myself into it.

The difference for me was that my playground experiences were decades ago when I was eight. How old are you and you're still making kids cry on the playground?

I did have a mouth on me. Though I was as good at talking myself out of trouble as I was talking myself into it.

The difference for me was that my playground experiences were decades ago when I was eight. How old are you and you're still making kids cry on the playground?
But "Tonto" is OK.........right Jew Boy?

But "Tonto" is OK.........right Jew Boy?

It makes more sense. Also, half brain, he calls everyone he disagrees with "NaziCon." I'm not even a Con. Bizzare you're taking up his cause. BTW, you forgot that you hate Jews, I don't

Forum List

Back