How race baiting by the left has endangered lives

I can still resort to the fewest fallacies under influence of cannabis. You can't say the same with alcohol.

Thing is drug addict, people don't get up in the morning (most anyway) and drink a quart of vodka. Each morning as you wake up in your mom's basement, what is the first thing you do? Smoke dope. Having a glass of wine with dinner has no relation to the drug addiction that you represent.

It's better for society that you are a drug addict. You're a fucked in the brain Nazi. You'd love to be out killing cops, burning down courts, and staging armed insurgencies like CHAZ - but you don't have enough ambition. Smoking dope and crawling to your XBox is all you can muster, a lazy fucking blob sponging off others.
Too bad for you, addict; I can get up, smoke two joints, and then smoke two more, and then resort to the fewest fallacies. All y'all have is excuses not results. addicts.
So by your own admission, you are a drug addict ?? Yes you are. I bet you resort to the fewest of anything's, otherwise smoke a joint, sit around on your ace, smoke another joint, and then whining all day. What a life you must live. Pathetic.

I pointed to the average cities in America and included Dallas as a comparison. Why are you not yelling about Dallas murder rate? Cuz you a bitch that’s why.

I pointed out facts, one of those facts is you are a liar. Portland has one of the highest violent crime rates in the nation.
It true. Cite it bitch.

Fools all, turning problems that need to be addressed into two sided political battle. Join a team only look at one side of a problem, While our 2 political party's accomplish nothing meaningful or unite our country.

CHAZ was a bunch of left wingers proving you wrong again.

CHAZ was an actual Insurrection. democrats used armed terrorists to occupy an American city by force of arms.
1/6 was worse.
how?.....that didnt last long....how long was chaz there?...
Root causes matter. Being rebels without a Cause against the Union is always worse than simple protesting or rioting.
Fallacies posing as root causes do not. Being violent insurgents and rioting nation wide based on fallacies is worse

Fools all, turning problems that need to be addressed into two sided political battle. Join a team only look at one side of a problem, While our 2 political party's accomplish nothing meaningful or unite our country.
Yes in some ways true, but you know who is at the root cause if it all, so don't go stupid on us.

CHAZ was an actual Insurrection. democrats used armed terrorists to occupy an American city by force of arms.
1/6 was worse.
Root causes matter. Being rebels without a Cause against the Union is always worse than simple protesting or rioting.
Fallacies posing as root causes do not. Being violent insurgents and rioting nation wide based on fallacies is worse
So by your own admission, you are a drug addict ?? Yes you are. I bet you resort to the fewest of anything's, otherwise smoke a joint, sit around on your ace, smoke another joint, and then whining all day. What a life you must live. Pathetic.
By my own admission, I also resort to the fewest fallacies. Those who have nothing but fallacy must be even more, Pathetic.

1/6 was worse.
By my own admission, I also resort to the fewest fallacies. Those who have nothing but fallacy must be even more, Pathetic.
You are dismissed.

1/6 was worse.
Are you an idiot or a drama queen? Inquiring minds would like to know.
(sprinkles of personal attacks)
Ad hominems are nothing but gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Why do right-wingers want to be taken seriously?
Your arguments are nothing but fallacies and platitudes and personal attacks. You are the right winger by your own admission
You have to resort to fallacy to claim that.
No I resort to facts you post fallacies and nothing else.

1/6 was worse.
Your admission is a lie you esclusively resort to fallacies.

Only right-wingers are not ethical or moral enough to understand the difference between insurrection against the Union and protesting that gets violent.
The BLM /ANTIFA riots were not protests which got violent they were planned violence accompanied by protests.

Only a dumb fucking left winger posts lies about them which is what you are doing

Just quoting your fellow blubber. You COULD disagree with the bigoted statement. But...of course...you agree with the thread I cited.

You didn't quote anyone, you posted a straw man fallacy, as usual for you.

This thread can be summed up with;

View attachment 505790
While you're correct on the fact that mudwhistle is a nobody, the fact remains that right wing bigotry and the white supremacy movement are hand in glove with the Republican Party.
You have some nerve calling me a bigot.

The only reason I'm not a Raiders fan is because of their fans. Most of them are bigots. I remember the great Raider teams of the 70s. But since they moved to L.A. they've been pretty much run into the ground by management and co-opted by Black Supremacists. The former Oakland Raiders can't seem to figure out where their fans are anymore. I blame that on management. But many of their fans are racists. They think that being a Raiders fan is like telling white people to shove it.
a hell of a lot of white people are raider fans....

Right-wingers on this very board are worse. Race baiting or gaslighting is all y'all seem to know how to do.
geezus danny even for you that is pretty stupid....your party does the same shit.....
False witness bearing and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) is all right-wingers know how to. And y'all want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth" instead of just plain original sinners who are incorrigible.
danny take your head out of the democrats ass.....you might then understand why so many here dont take you seriously......
Only the full of fallacy right-wingers don't believe in rational arguments.
when will you present one?...

1/6 was worse.
Ad hominems are nothing but gossip, hearsay, and soothsay. Why do right-wingers want to be taken seriously?
Your arguments are nothing but fallacies and platitudes and personal attacks. You are the right winger by your own admission

1/6 was worse.
You are simply false not true, as is typical of the Right-Wing.

Right-wingers on this very board are worse. Race baiting or gaslighting is all y'all seem to know how to do.
geezus danny even for you that is pretty stupid....your party does the same shit.....
False witness bearing and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) is all right-wingers know how to. And y'all want to be taken as seriously as the "gospel Truth" instead of just plain original sinners who are incorrigible.
danny take your head out of the democrats ass.....you might then understand why so many here dont take you seriously......
Right-wingers on this very board are worse. Race-baiting or gaslighting is all y'all seem to know how to do.

1/6 was worse.

1/6 was worse.
Fallacies posing as root causes do not. Being violent insurgents and rioting nation wide based on fallacies isI am corre worse
You are simply false not true, as is typical of the Right-Wing.
I am correct and you know it.

You are a right wing liar who lacks the maturity to admit when you are proven wrong

View attachment 505733

When the police have to reassure you that they are shooting WHITE PEOPLE to keep you from burning down the city something is drastically wrong.

This is the mess the left has created in their cities. Cities they have controlled for decades mind you, but somehow its everyone else's fault.
View attachment 505737

Because white lives don't matter.

Not one little bit.
Only right-wingers were willing to levy war against the Union.
Maybe in right-wing fantasy. Those protests should have been handled better but we also have to look at root causes.
In reality and it is fact CHAZ was just as much a violent insurrection against government as the MAGA riot.

The protests were nothing more than ongoing riots against government. The root causes were fallacies much like all of your posts
Root causes matter, except to right-wingers.
since all these problems have been going on for quite a while now,root causes dont seem to matter to lefties either....
You miss the point about root causes. Typical of right-wingers.
once again you call me a right winger.....and yet i never see a good little lefty like you in any threads about Unions,health care,medical pot,the list goes on....how come danny?....
Because all you have is right-wing propaganda and rhetoric.
i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in there arguing with me against them?....

False witness bearing and practicing the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) is all right-wingers knowYio

Right-wingers on this very board are worse. Race baiting or gaslighting is all y'all seembrat to know how to do.
Right-wingers on this very board are worse. Race-baiting or gaslighting is all y'all seem to know how to do.
No one is worse than you.

You only gaslight, post fallacies , bear false witrness and prove yoyurself to be a hypocrite and racist brat

View attachment 505733

When the police have to reassure you that they are shooting WHITE PEOPLE to keep you from burning down the city something is drastically wrong.

This is the mess the left has created in their cities. Cities they have controlled for decades mind you, but somehow its everyone else's fault.
View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.
Maybe in right-wing fantasy. Those protests should have been handled better but we also have to look at root causes.
In reality and it is fact CHAZ was just as much a violent insurrection against government as the MAGA riot.

The protests were nothing more than ongoing riots against government. The root causes were fallacies much like all of your posts
since all these problems have been going on for quite a while now,root causes dont seem to matter to lefties either....
once again you call me a right winger.....and yet i never see a good little lefty like you in any threads about Unions,health care,medical pot,the list goes on....how come danny?....
i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in there arguing with me against them?....
Because, I believe equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation is more ethical and more moral. Equal protection of the laws is in our federal and State Constitutions. Only right-wingers have a problem bearing True witness to our own laws and Faith-fully executing them.

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.

i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in No

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.

Because, I believe equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation is more ethical and more moral. Equal protection of the laws is in our federal and State Constitutions. Only right-wingers have a problem bearing True witness to our own laws and Faith-fully executing them.
No you do not you support laws for some but not for others you sare a hypicrite who opposed equal protection under the law especially where we already have it such as Unemployment compensation.

You are the only one bearing false witness and lying about the law

Forum List

Back