How race baiting by the left has endangered lives

Quoting is broken now...

citygator wrote:
[
This thread has turned to idiotic name calling now that I submitted the shocking revelation to right wing nuts that Portland on average is safer than an American city and safer than Dallas and Nashville. You guys wouldn’t be so stupid looking if you actually did some research instead of parroted stupidity.

There is definitely unrest and protests in Portland but to act like it’s in moral decline and a death trap is a fucking brainwashed regurgitation of nonsense.}]

The thread turned idiotic the moment you entered.

You blatantly lied about Portland, which is one of the most dangerous and violent cities in America, as I proved yesterday - and now you lie again, as is the way of those like you.

citygator wrote:

[You do understand the concept of crime RATES don’t you? Once you Google rates try coming back with an argument.]

I proved yesterday that Portland has a violent crime rate nearly the same as Chicago. It is a violent, and dangerous city. A haven for Nazis, run by a Nazi mayor. The Brown Shirts rule the city while police are crippled.

Requiring a work in any at-will employment State is repugnant to Individual Liberty and natural rights, and equal protection of the laws, and the uniform operation of the laws.

Right-Wingers claim to have no problem with that form of "wage-slavery"; yet, they whine about a lack of the very same in gun control threads. Cognitive dissonance much, right-wingers?
There is no such thing as wage slavery and no state requires work.

There is no contradiction to equality under the law.

Requiring a work in any at-will employment State is repugnant to Individual Liberty and natural rights, and equal protection of the laws, and the uniform operation of the laws.

Right-Wingers claim to have no problem with that form of "wage-slavery"; yet, they whine about a lack of the very same in gun control threads. Cognitive dissonance much, right-wingers?

You simply appeal to ignorance. Our express rights are being denied and disparaged for your right-wing required work ethic. Why should the left care about Your whinery regarding State gun control laws?

You simply appeal to ignorance. Our express rights are being denied and disparaged for your right-wing required work ethic. Why should the left care about Your whinery regarding State gun control laws?
I never appeal to ignorance. You aqre the most ignorant person here and I never appeal to you I school and correct you with facts,
No express rights of any kind are being denied. Unemployment compensation is not a right express or otherwise.

All you need is a valid argument for rebuttal; not simply because you are on the right-wing and You say so. You are not Simon.
I gave you a valid argument based in fact which destroyed your stupid claim. I am not on the right I am just smarter than you which is true for everyone.

Your entire argument is invalid and based on fallacies.

All you need is a valid argument for rebuttal; not simply because you are on the right-wing and You say so. You are not Simon.
I gave you a valid argument based in fact which destroyed your stupid claim. I am not on the right I am just smarter than you which is true for everyone.

No, you didn't and you can't prove it. See how easy it is, false witness bearing right-winger.

No, you didn't and you can't prove it. See how easy it is, false witness bearing right-winger.
I did and it is you bearing false witness and projecting. I correct and destroyed your argument with fact and it is on you to prove your claim which you never do,

You state an express right exists but cannot cite where.

Sorry boy but you are the onje bearing false witness. You are lying like an outright coward,.Yiou are a dishonest hypocrite who has been owned

You blatantly lied about Portland, which is one of the most dangerous and violent cities in America, as I proved yesterday - and now you lie again, as is the way of those like you.
Uh. No. Portland is actually safer than average. I linked the information. It’s safer than Dallas and similar to Nashville.

Pubs run Texas and Dallas. Their crime wave is up too. It’s not Biden’s policies unless he is running local governments in Texas. It’s more nuanced then that but by all means cluck away like a simpleton chicken.

Dallas violent crime in 2021 on track to outpace last year

DALLAS - Violent crime this year is set to outpace last year. There could already be more than 100 homicides by the end of this weekend.

Halfway through 2021, and violent crime is on track to eclipse 2020. Last year had 252 homicides, which is the most in nearly two decades.

You've never worked a day in your life, sponged off of others and expect everything handed to you, then complain about what a raw deal you have.

Uh. No. Portland is actually safer than average. I linked the information. It’s safer than Dallas and similar to Nashville.

Pubs run Texas and Dallas. Their crime wave is up too. It’s not Biden’s policies unless he is running local governments in Texas. It’s more nuanced then that but by all means cluck away like a simpleton chicken.

DALLAS - Violent crime this year is set to outpace last year. There could already be more than 100 homicides by the end of this weekend.

Halfway through 2021, and violent crime is on track to eclipse 2020. Last year had 252 homicides, which is the most in nearly two decades.

You're lying.

Portland is a very dangerous city.

You've never worked a day in your life, sponged off of others and expect everything handed to you, then complain about what a raw deal you have.
Too bad you are overpaid while not being able to come up with anything more than gossip, hearsay, or soothsay instead of any valid arguments. Equal work for equal pay!

Too bad you are overpaid while not being able to come up with anything more than gossip, hearsay, or soothsay instead of any valid arguments. Equal work for equal pay!
I generate millions in revenue. I'm well paid and worth every penny.

You're lying.

Portland is a very dangerous city
You simply linked a crime location report with zero perspective. What is the crime rate and how does it compare to other cities? I’ve already linked that. I wish there were smarter conservatives to debate.

I generate millions in revenue. I'm well paid and worth every penny.
Too bad you have nothing but fallacy on a not-for-profit basis.

You're lying.

You simply linked a crime location report with zero perspective. What is the crime rate and how does it compare to other cities? I’ve already linked that. I wish there were smarter conservatives to debate.

I linked the crime rate for Portland.

{
Mar 13, 2021 · With a crime rate of 59 per one thousand residents, Portland has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property
  • Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
}

You're lying.

I linked the crime rate for Portland.

{
Mar 13, 2021 · With a crime rate of 59 per one thousand residents, Portland has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property
  • Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
}

You think maybe you could read up on the difference in homicide and property crime?

Portland is noty safer than average. The comparison to Dallas is a failure. Dallas has twice the population.

Portland is noty safer than average. The comparison to Dallas is a failure. Dallas has twice the population
You still don’t grasp the meaning of rates which allows you to compare homicides for cities of different sizes. You also don’t know the difference in homicides and property crime. This is fruitless. You’re a moron.

The facts are Portland is traditionally one of the safest cities in America. It’s homicide rates are up this year just like almost every city including Dallas. Portland isn’t near the top 65 - see the link but for your convenience:

42 Dallas
28 Chicago
26 Montgomery
3 Birmingham

Portland not ranked

Forum List

Back