How race baiting by the left has endangered lives

View attachment 505733

When the police have to reassure you that they are shooting WHITE PEOPLE to keep you from burning down the city something is drastically wrong.

This is the mess the left has created in their cities. Cities they have controlled for decades mind you, but somehow its everyone else's fault.
View attachment 505737

Because white lives don't matter.

Not one little bit.
Only right-wingers were willing to levy war against the Union.
CHAZ was a bunch of left wingers proving you wrong again.
Maybe in right-wing fantasy. Those protests should have been handled better but we also have to look at root causes.
In reality and it is fact CHAZ was just as much a violent insurrection against government as the MAGA riot.

The protests were nothing more than ongoing riots against government. The root causes were fallacies much like all of your posts
Root causes matter, except to right-wingers.
since all these problems have been going on for quite a while now,root causes dont seem to matter to lefties either....
You miss the point about root causes. Typical of right-wingers.
once again you call me a right winger.....and yet i never see a good little lefty like you in any threads about Unions,health care,medical pot,the list goes on....how come danny?....
Because all you have is right-wing propaganda and rhetoric.
i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in No

View attachment 505733

When the police have to reassure you that they are shooting WHITE PEOPLE to keep you from burning down the city something is drastically wrong.

This is the mess the left has created in their cities. Cities they have controlled for decades mind you, but somehow its everyone else's fault.
View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.
Maybe in right-wing fantasy. Those protests should have been handled better but we also have to look at root causes.
In reality and it is fact CHAZ was just as much a violent insurrection against government as the MAGA riot.

The protests were nothing more than ongoing riots against government. The root causes were fallacies much like all of your posts
since all these problems have been going on for quite a while now,root causes dont seem to matter to lefties either....
once again you call me a right winger.....and yet i never see a good little lefty like you in any threads about Unions,health care,medical pot,the list goes on....how come danny?....
i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in there arguing with me against them?....
Because, I believe equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation is more ethical and more moral. Equal protection of the laws is in our federal and State Constitutions. Only right-wingers have a problem bearing True witness to our own laws and Faith-fully executing them.
No you do not you support laws for some but not for others you sare a hypicrite who opposed equal protection under the law especially where we already have it such as Unemployment compensation.

You are the only one bearing false witness and lying about the law
No, you don't say what you mean or mean what you say.

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.

i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in No

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.

i aint on the righties side in those threads danny....you would know if you were in them.....so i will ask again.....why isnt a good little lefty like you in there arguing with me against them?....
Because, I believe equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation is more ethical and more moral. Equal protection of the laws is in our federal and State Constitutions. Only right-wingers have a problem bearing True witness to our own laws and Faith-fully executing them.
No you do not you support laws for some but not for others you sare a hypicrite who opposed equal protection under the law especially where we already have it such as Unemployment compensation.

I say it I mean it and you cannot refute it

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737
Leftists won’t admit that their rhetoric killed people and now they are pot committed to be anti police. Voters should take notice but they seem to stupid to realize this.

Not my experience. Right-wingers are worse and still have a problem with equal protection of the laws.

LOL...what experience have you had. LOL Seeing as the left has most control of the courts, you are full of 'it'. I'd be curious what your definition of 'equal protection' is cause it sure seems to have no legal protections for conservatives/christians/republicans at this time. And you know it. Liberalism is a mental illness which results in its victim's inability to see past the end of his own nose. Remember, it was you lefties that were baying to the moon over the 4 years of the Trump administration...and you had to cheat your butts off to get your old senile fart in there. The left would destroy this country if it meant they thought it would protect their power and purse. And you'd help them do that.

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.
If you listen to democrats today you will learn that the white race and especially the white male is responsible for every bit of evil in this entire world. Hell, this nation was founded just to protect slavery.

White males are the biggest oppressors of all and everybody else including white females the victims.

This of course will lead some of the mentally unstable to attack white people.

The cops can shoot unarmed white people everyday, all day and that is perfectly OK. No problem whatsoever. Totally justified.

The white democrats who lead the Democratic Party have to pander to their black base on the Democratic Plantation because the blacks are finally waking up to the fact that it’s the democrats who are the real racists. Democrats are so desperate to keep the blacks voting for democrats they will even sacrifice their own white race.

Just quoting your fellow blubber. You COULD disagree with the bigoted statement. But...of course...you agree with the thread I cited.

You didn't quote anyone, you posted a straw man fallacy, as usual for you.

This thread can be summed up with;

View attachment 505790
While you're correct on the fact that mudwhistle is a nobody, the fact remains that right wing bigotry and the white supremacy movement are hand in glove with the Republican Party.
You have some nerve calling me a bigot.

The only reason I'm not a Raiders fan is because of their fans. Most of them are bigots. I remember the great Raider teams of the 70s. But since they moved to L.A. they've been pretty much run into the ground by management and co-opted by Black Supremacists. The former Oakland Raiders can't seem to figure out where their fans are anymore. I blame that on management. But many of their fans are racists. They think that being a Raiders fan is like telling white people to shove it.
a hell of a lot of white people are raider fans....
I'm sure there are some.

This thread has turned to idiotic name calling now that I submitted the shocking revelation to right wing nuts that Portland on average is safer than an American city and safer than Dallas and Nashville. You guys wouldn’t be so stupid looking if you actually did some research instead of parroted stupidity.

There is definitely unrest and protests in Portland but to act like it’s in moral decline and a death trap is a fucking brainwashed regurgitation of nonsense.

This thread has turned to idiotic name calling now that I submitted the shocking revelation to right wing nuts that Portland on average is safer than an American city and safer than Dallas and Nashville. You guys wouldn’t be so stupid looking if you actually did some research instead of parroted stupidity.

There is definitely unrest and protests in Portland but to act like it’s in moral decline and a death trap is a fucking brainwashed regurgitation of nonsense.
It is not safer. You ignored the population differences. Portland has a much smaller population

Yes and you missed the related and associated factors which ruin your idjotioc claim Clearly you know nothing about statistics come back when you learn something boy

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737
This has nothing to do with the left - it's psychopathic Democrats.

Conservatives who punch down at the left are fools and cowards.
Not punching DOWN in the least. The left have as much input and influence as anyone else.
YOU implying that the left are somehow inferior is punching down.

Idiot
Good. :) None whatsoever except as to inform empty promises made in pursuit of votes. I implied nothing of the sort.

You appear to be, yes.

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.

View attachment 505733

View attachment 505737

Not one little bit.

I say it I mean it and you cannot refute it
StewNazis are more credible than any right-wing Soupnazi.

Oh yeah, and you liars also told us that making queer marriage legal wouldn't hurt anyone. Yeah, as long as they bow in forced servitude. Lying jackals.

It is not in fact safer than the average American city you completely blew it with a flase equivelance.

You have been owned,

Requiring a work in any at-will employment State is repugnant to Individual Liberty and natural rights, and equal protection of the laws, and the uniform operation of the laws.

Right-Wingers claim to have no problem with that form of "wage-slavery"; yet, they whine about a lack of the very same in gun control threads. Cognitive dissonance much, right-wingers?

Forum List

Back