How should we define hate speech?

Pedro's #1

Apr 12, 2019
Hate speech is a criticism of things that people can not change about themselves, and which are not harmful in and of themselves.

A person's color, for example.

1 view

There is no such thing as hate speech. This is purely an Orwellian thought exercise, nothing more or less. And who defines what a hate crime IS? The people that created it? Who are they? Who gave them that authority? Hmmm...

Words are just words, oh noes words are hurting the snowflakes feelings so bad, they need to censor them out.

I grew up hearing Polish jokes, and I don't think that should be censored as hate speech.

But, I don't like that Polish jokes wouldn't be acceptable against Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Gays etc. etc.

There's a stunning hypocrisy here.

Hate speech is a criticism of things that people can not change about themselves, and which are not harmful in and of themselves.

1 view

The phrase “hate speech” is LefTard founded bullshit fabricated by those who seek to oppress. They do not have the authority to add a caveat to the First Amendment.

1 view

Why just color?
So, religion like Islam, or Judaism, or ethnicity like Polish, or Italian wouldn't be covered for the same so called "Hate speech"?

The actual working definition of "hate speech" is any speech that our liberal friends hate. So basically, every word that President Trump utters is considered "hate speech". Ditto with every word utter by Rush Limbaugh.

I think the libs really hate those two men's speech because they both troll the left.

The actual working definition of "hate speech" is any speech that our liberal friends hate. So basically, every word that President Trump utters is considered "hate speech". Ditto with every word utter by Rush Limbaugh.

I think the libs really hate those two men's speech because they both troll the left.

Hate speech on many of the "Chosen sites" I've been to, apparently never seems to apply to Polish people, or Russians, or well anybody White Christian.

I've seen genocide remarks against Poles, a load of dumb Polak remarks.

But, if you brought up some facts about Blacks, or Jews, or Gays you'd get banned.

It was especially prevalent many years ago on Youtube, as well as Topix.

I shudder to say this, but if Hitler was alive, he would be a modern progressive self hating white Jew, and he would be a ideologue espousing modern liberal self hate pretending to be a liberal. And no, we real liberals don't hate anyone, especially whites because it's politically expedient.

I'm with some of the others, "hate speech" is a liberal term used to squelch anything they don't want to hear.

Who cares speech is speech

You know you cant openly say what you want to say about certain groups without being slammed for hate speech.

Maybe you should try educating your fellow citizens to the dangers we are facing.

Then tell us if speech is speech.

I'm with some of the others, "hate speech" is a liberal term used to squelch anything they don't want to hear.

We dont like it, but to ignore the existence of that paradigm is to act like Liberals act, just naturally...ignorantly.

1 view

Why just color?
So, religion like Islam, or Judaism, or ethnicity like Polish, or Italian wouldn't be covered for the same so called "Hate speech"?

Yes, but is critical speech against Islamic aggression the same as speech which is critical of Jews?

Forum List

Back