How should we define hate speech?

Hate speech is a criticism of things that people can not change about themselves, and which are not harmful in and of themselves.

A person's color, for example.

1 view

Why just color?
So, religion like Islam, or Judaism, or ethnicity like Polish, or Italian wouldn't be covered for the same so called "Hate speech"?

Yes, but is critical speech against Islamic aggression the same as speech which is critical of Jews?

Where is this alleged "Jewish Aggression", motherfucker? Oh yeah, I'm a real cracker that knows what's what, bitch. You got the right one now.

Hate speech is a criticism of things that people can not change about themselves, and which are not harmful in and of themselves.

1 view

Why just color?
So, religion like Islam, or Judaism, or ethnicity like Polish, or Italian wouldn't be covered for the same so called "Hate speech"?

Yes, but is critical speech against Islamic aggression the same as speech which is critical of Jews?

Where is this alleged "Jewish Aggression", motherfucker? Oh yeah, I'm a real cracker that knows what's what, bitch. You got the right one now.

There aint a horse that can't be rode, nor a cowboy that can't be throwed.

1 view

It's whatever leftists want it to be.

Perhaps we should stop being such pussies?

Hate speech is using words for no other purpose other than to incite violence.

People tend to think that free speech allows you to say anything you want

but unfortunately there are obscenity laws which can put you in jail

Lying in court can get you jail time

If you give speeches to overthrow the government you will end up in jail which means that hate speech that incites violence can put you in jail

you do not have the right to say things in your workplace as they can fire you if it is deemed offensive

Even protesting in the close proximity of the president can put you in jail

Yet there are numerous hate crime laws that will put you in jail

So be careful what you say

Last edited:

1 view

The problem with that isn't in what you said, but in who said it.

Unless you are regularly out on various websites or in person, telling people about Islamization or the civil war we are in, your comment sounds like hypocrisy.

1 view

Unless you are regularly out on various websites or in person, telling people about Islamization or the civil war we are in, your comment sounds like hypocrisy.

Say what? I don't have a clue what you mean. Sounds like you're saying my statement is a problem because I said it, and it's hypocrisy?

My point is why are we such pussies and can't handle the truth and who we are? I'll tell you why, it's the fucking media, feminists, politics are corrupt as fuck, and we're spoiled ROTTEN. If we had real problems this wouldn't be a thing.

Last edited:

1 view

Say what? I don't have a clue what you mean. Sounds like you're saying my statement is a problem because I said it, and it's hypocrisy?

My point is why are we such pussies and can't handle the truth and who we are? I'll tell you why, it's the fucking media, feminists, politics are corrupt as fuck, and we're spoiled ROTTEN. If we had real problems this wouldn't be a thing.

You are off here on a cul de sac, away from real traffic.

You have a cushy and shielded view of the civil war being waged.

1 view
/——-/ As with all Progressive agendas, hate speech is a nice sounding policy rooted in suppression of our basic rights. Don’t be fooled,

Hate speech is using words for no other purpose other than to incite violence.

People tend to think that free speech allows you to say anything you want

but unfortunately there are obscenity laws which can put you in jail

Lying in court can get you jail time

If you give speeches to overthrow the government you will end up in jail which means that hate speech that incites violence can put you in jail

you do not have the right to say things in your workplace as they can fire you if it is deemed offensive

Even protesting in the close proximity of the president can put you in jail

Yet there are numerous hate crime laws that will put you in jail

So be careful what you say

None of what you described is "hate speech".

Who cares speech is speech

You know you cant openly say what you want to say about certain groups without being slammed for hate speech.

Maybe you should try educating your fellow citizens to the dangers we are facing.

Then tell us if speech is speech.

Yes, speech is speech.

Hate is an emotion, not an action. While the emotion can drive the actions, it is not the action.

There is no such thing as hate speech or a hate crime or any other such thing.

They are just made up as a way to try and control the populous.

1 view

Why just color?

There aint a horse that can't be rode, nor a cowboy that can't be throwed.
/—-/ WTF? You idiot

1 view

So then "white privilege" would be a form of hate speech...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back