How Sick Is Hillary?

So I'm curious on that one, is a "box" of retarded moneys actually dumber than just one retarded monkey?

Sarah isn't a rocket scientist, but she's smarter than most of the Democrats are. You dim bulbs don't even know the difference between Tina Fey skits and things she actually said.
Remember, one of her skits was exactly what she said, word for word. Good Old Sarah can be that funny.

Which one was that? The one that's always quoted is the seeing Russia from her porch and that one wasn't it.
Not exactly as I remembered, only "close" to word for word.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRA8oTk8ig]Tina Fey Quotes Sarah Palin Word For Word (Almost) - YouTube[/ame]

Remember, one of her skits was exactly what she said, word for word. Good Old Sarah can be that funny.

Which one was that? The one that's always quoted is the seeing Russia from her porch and that one wasn't it.
Not exactly as I remembered, only "close" to word for word.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRA8oTk8ig]Tina Fey Quotes Sarah Palin Word For Word (Almost) - YouTube[/ame]

The "almost" was "freddie and fannie." Do you stand by any quote from Democrats where I add three words of my choice?

I love it when the Right backs up Sarah! It is sort of like telling people that there is actually a very good reason that there is an elephant in the living room.....

John McCain couldn't lift his arms over his head, and Sarah Palin is dumber than a box of retarded monkeys.

So I'm curious on that one, is a "box" of retarded moneys actually dumber than just one retarded monkey?
Monkeys are almost as stupid as drunk rednecks. A retarded monkey would be even dumber. If you have one retarded monkey then having a box full of them would be redundant, making a box of retarded monkeys an exceptionally dumb idea. Putting Sarah Palin anywhere near the US military chain of command is an even dumber idea.

Sarah isn't a rocket scientist, but she's smarter than most of the Democrats are. You dim bulbs don't even know the difference between Tina Fey skits and things she actually said.
Things that Sarah Palin actually says are far more ridiculous than any comedy show.

In addition to her age problem and she is not aging well....geeze look at the photos of her that have not been touched up...she has turned into a frumply old woman.......and now it appears her health may be much worse than generally known.

So, the democrats will have to look for someone else most likely....who could it be?

The smart money remains on Jerry Brown.

Rumors persist that Hillary won?t run because health is worse than disclosed | The Daily Caller

I never expected that Hillary Clinton would run for President again. I mean--party faithful's kicked her to the curb for a community organizer. She owe's them nothing.

Furthermore she is way to close to this administration being secretary of state. People look at her they see another Barack Obama.

It's also how she says them. Someone should tell her to buy a "period" every now and then. She doesn't just mash two sentences together. She mashes two paragraphs together! Hell, sometimes she starts a train of thought and switches mid sentence to a totally separate train of thought, and ends with a Republican talking point which isn't even related to either!

Things that Sarah Palin actually says are far more ridiculous than any comedy show.

I hear ya! Remember the time Palin said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia and hadn't! No wait, that was Hillary. Remember how Palin said she was named after Sir Edmond who climbed Everest three years after she was born! Wow, what a dolt. No wait, that was Hillary too. Remember how her helicopter in Afghanistan was forced down by Taliban fire when it was freaking SNOW! Oops, Biden. Remember how she said she created the internet? Oops, Gore. What about how she lied that she ran the Boston Marathon! Wait, Kerry. Remember how she called corpsmen, corpse-men? Wait, Obama.

As I said, she's not as dumb as you people are.

I hear ya! Remember the time Palin said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia and hadn't! No wait, that was Hillary. Remember how Palin said she was named after Sir Edmond who climbed Everest three years after she was born! Wow, what a dolt. No wait, that was Hillary too. Remember how her helicopter in Afghanistan was forced down by Taliban fire when it was freaking SNOW! Oops, Biden. Remember how she said she created the internet? Oops, Gore. What about how she lied that she ran the Boston Marathon! Wait, Kerry. Remember how she called corpsmen, corpse-men? Wait, Obama.

It's very convenient that you erased the former portion of that post. It is hard to say that Sarah Palin should be the US President when the fact is taken into account that she would be in charge of history's most destructive military. Whatever her qualifications for President might be, military strategy isn't one of them. She would be a puppet of the war machine and many people would die.

As for dumb shit that she says, that's a simple internet search.
Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes
Authentic & Sourced Sarah Palin Quotes

It's very convenient that you erased the former portion of that post. It is hard to say that Sarah Palin should be the US President when the fact is taken into account that she would be in charge of history's most destructive military. Whatever her qualifications for President might be, military strategy isn't one of them. She would be a puppet of the war machine and many people would die.

I'd trust her over the useless Boob we have in charge now any day of the week, or his mini-me sidekick.

Everyone in public life makes occasional gaffes but the Champion All time gaffer is of course --Joe Biden>>>>>Biden the Buffoon | Pinterest

The truth of this matter
is that the media chooses who to zero in on and by using their gaffes essentially destroys them...as was done to Dan Quayle and then Sarah Palin and ignores the gaffes of those who they favor aka biden and obama.

Everyone in public life makes occasional gaffes but the Champion All time gaffer is of course

image.img.jpg

If the media is going to make a big deal out of gaffes they should post everyone's....but sometimes a gaffe is not really a gaffe...more like a demonstration of ignorance as in Obama's case..........Top 10 Obama Gaffes | Human Events

With Obama and Biden as your leaders, you want to talk about gaffs and stupid statements????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-AKcH3eC8]UNBELIEVABLE OBAMA GAFFES, Mistakes, Lies, and Confusion - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWlSX9TT2eo]Joe Biden's Greatest Gaffes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's also how she says them. Someone should tell her to buy a "period" every now and then. She doesn't just mash two sentences together. She mashes two paragraphs together! Hell, sometimes she starts a train of thought and switches mid sentence to a totally separate train of thought, and ends with a Republican talking point which isn't even related to either!
How about giving us some examples?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Hope he records it...I like to see heads explode...

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
Huh uh, you're not getting off that easily. I want some examples of her mashing sentences and paragraphs together and switching to a completely different train of thought in mid sentence like you claimed she does. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back