How Sick Is Hillary?

Total hit piece.
This is not journalism, better fit for the Enquirer.

The Enquirer has nothing to do with it. Anyone with a retard IQ can see there is something wrong, She has aged ten years in the last three.

Looks the same to me.....she's 66 for crying out loud. She looks in pretty good knick for somebody that age...

She is the one that authored the TPP and is against a raise in the minimum wage. Frankly, this pisses off most progressives these days.
Politics is the art of compromise. It's how one wins.

Clintons don't make compromises, they take orders from their financiers and then lie to their base. They have the media lie to the public and cover up their positions on the issues that matter to their base.

They then threaten their allies, and black mail or destroy their enemies to silence them. They have always made tricky Dick look like a Teddy bear and Rahm Emanuel look like a school boy.

You are either young and naive, or stupid.

riiiiiiiight….

:rolleyes:

Bill did a great job. But you can think as you like. At least for now. Maybe not in a few years the rate we are going in this country.
What Bill did was destroy the moral fiber of our youth, his sex affair destroyed all that was left of our
children's innocents

LOL. Growing up around farming and ranching country, living near and in logging camps, I don't remember having much 'innocents' pass the age of 10. But it was fun!:lol:

Bill did a great job. But you can think as you like. At least for now. Maybe not in a few years the rate we are going in this country.
What Bill did was destroy the moral fiber of our youth, his sex affair destroyed all that was left of our
children's innocents

so it was ok when eisenhower messed around with his aide de camp?

you're delusional.

Right now, the GOP has no one that has any support that looks to be a winner on a national basis. The 'Conservative' wing has pretty well gauranteed that intelligent and sane people like Governor Huntsman have no chance of nomination, and the rest of the citizens of this nation are not going to support the 'Conservatives' or plutocrats choice.

Clintons don't make compromises, they take orders from their financiers and then lie to their base. They have the media lie to the public and cover up their positions on the issues that matter to their base.

They then threaten their allies, and black mail or destroy their enemies to silence them. They have always made tricky Dick look like a Teddy bear and Rahm Emanuel look like a school boy.

You are either young and naive, or stupid.

Well then, I'm sure the RNC and Fox will have no trouble digging up all the dirt and serving it up for us.

Then it will be up to Hillary to prove the allegations false, if she can.

Fox is in the same tank as all the other media, they have absolutely no interest in doing so. Besides, it's already been done, nobody paid attention, nor did they care. Everyone in Washington already knows, that is why they fear the Clinton's and give them the respect they are due. Bill was Carol Quigley's Protege, hand picked Rhodes material. Not for squat.

The RNC is just the right hand of the same organization the DNC works for. Why would they want to reveal anything? Both organizations are making a handsome profit off of insider trading on Wall Street. Every representative and congressmen knows what is going to happen on the market before the shlubs out here in the hinterland do. All Americans know this. . . or they should know by now. The elites in Washington have more in common with each other than they do with the people, they don't give a rat's ass about the common folk, not really.

It doesn't matter WHO the Democrats run after Obama has had his turn. If the dollar doesn't die by the end of his term, then it will be the RNC's turn to take the reigns, and I'm betting they'll throw a Dominionist in there. And American's will oblige them. Haven't you read how angry the conservatives on this board are? They are just about ready for fascism. Hell, this administration has already shredded the bill of rights, so isn't that what a conservative anti-immigrant, pro-family, pro-god, ultra-nationalist government sans-civil rights and civil liberties would amount to? Gays better enjoy their marriages now, b/c come 2016, they'll be the first up against the wall, and that makes me really sad.

Why? Because internationalists like the Bushes, Clintons and Obamas were in on planning such a heinous division from the start. They power share with the RNC at the CFR. Divide et Imperium is the rule of the day for these elites. If you partisans are busy believing the media and criticizing each other, believing these elites don't cooperate and have a plan together to lord over the nation, it is easier for them to rule.

Assuming everything you say is correct, then who to vote for, or stay home? I do see in important economic matters, both parties are similar, so they get into social issues like gun control, gay rights, voting right etc. to lead to the belief that there's a big difference between parties.

John McCain couldn't lift his arms over his head, and Sarah Palin is dumber than a box of retarded monkeys.

Yeah that damn McCain being a prisoner of war all those years what the hell is wrong with him. Didn't he realize that in so doing he would become the source of smear from those I am quite sure never served a moment of their life?

Palin certainly is smarter then a box of liberals.

do you recall when McCain said "they broke me" ?

"They broke me," he said flatly, of the torture he endured in the Hanoi Hilton. It wasn't the first time he'd said that — indeed, he has been more specific: he has admitted attempting suicide after the North Vietnamese twisted and yanked the war-crimes confession out of him.

"Palin certainly is smarter then a box of liberals." i vision that box to be much, much bigger than the Pentagon :up: ... :lmao:

What in the hell does that have with the anything? I seriously doubt anyone would withstand torture. Just the thought of it would have me spilling the beans. Of course we won't know if liberals would succumb to torture they would never be in that position, unless there was a home invasion, (basement)

children's innocents

so it was ok when eisenhower messed around with his aide de camp?

you're delusional.

Did Eisenhower lie under oath depriving a women of her civil rights? Assuming your smear is accurate.

Isn't JB older? And his senility isn't going to be getting any better. I don't think the smart money is on him at all.

He looked and sounded pretty good on tonite's news.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bymThH4Duvg]CBS News' Scott Pelley Discusses His Interview With Gov. Jerry Brown - YouTube[/ame]

You are delusional. Jerry Brown is a moron.;)

Yep. He had Jesuit training, speaks latin, has a law degree. A real moron. We need brilliance. Palin anyone?

Total hit piece.
This is not journalism, better fit for the Enquirer.

The Enquirer has nothing to do with it. Anyone with a retard IQ can see there is something wrong, She has aged ten years in the last three.

Looks the same to me.....she's 66 for crying out loud. She looks in pretty good knick for somebody that age...

Oh my gosh a victim of Obamacare. You really need to go back and have your eyes examined, really.

hillary%20and%20iraq%20study%20group.jpg

Now if this picture is air brushed with an industrial air compressor she would look alright. That or a couple of six packs.

compare to this 67 year old:

MV5BMTg4ODMzMDUzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzY4NzQwMw@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

Yeah I know I cherry picked the pictures but that is what we do.

what the fuck ???? why are you liberscum bringing Sarah Palin into this discussion about a sick political whore, who is as near brain dead as one can get and still remain vertical ? :up:

every time you liberscum bring up Sarah in a post it should be deleted, the title of this thread is about "How Sick Is Hillary?", not a damn thing to do with Sarah, but KNB had to be the first asshole to inject Sarah into this topic, the mods.., if impartial should have deleted his post due to being :offtopic: :up:

In addition to her age problem and she is not aging well....geeze look at the photos of her that have not been touched up...she has turned into a frumply old woman.......and now it appears her health may be much worse than generally known.

So, the democrats will have to look for someone else most likely....who could it be?

The smart money remains on Jerry Brown.

Rumors persist that Hillary won?t run because health is worse than disclosed | The Daily Caller

Hillary will find a way to run even if it means breaking down the doors of hell and crawling our of her casket to a podium to do it.

Yeah that damn McCain being a prisoner of war all those years what the hell is wrong with him. Didn't he realize that in so doing he would become the source of smear from those I am quite sure never served a moment of their life?

Palin certainly is smarter then a box of liberals.

"They broke me," he said flatly, of the torture he endured in the Hanoi Hilton. It wasn't the first time he'd said that — indeed, he has been more specific: he has admitted attempting suicide after the North Vietnamese twisted and yanked the war-crimes confession out of him.

"Palin certainly is smarter then a box of liberals." i vision that box to be much, much bigger than the Pentagon :up: ... :lmao:

What in the hell does that have with the anything? I seriously doubt anyone would withstand torture. Just the thought of it would have me spilling the beans. Of course we won't know if liberals would succumb to torture they would never be in that position, unless there was a home invasion, (basement)

"What in the hell does that have with the anything?"..., is that in reference to McCain ?

i was with him all the way until he said that, then i knew we had lost the election, would you want a president who was mentally broken ? that is what we got now, well, actually mentally deranged, not broken, how do you like it ??

"What in the hell does that have with the anything?"..., is that in reference to McCain ?

i was with him all the way until he said that, then i knew we had lost the election, would you want a president who was mentally broken ? that is what we got now, well, actually mentally deranged, not broken, how do you like it ??

I wonder if John McCain will run again. Some may say he is too old but they don't consider the fact that entities like Lucifer never die because he has technically already died spiritually speaking. :badgrin:

Last edited:

I don't want a president that admits to being a MJ addict or driving under the influence of alcohol. I didn't want McCain but not because he was "broken" under torture. He "broke" under torture not "broken." There is a huge difference.

I wonder if John McCain will run again. Some may say he is too old but they don't consider the fact that entities like Lucifer never die because he has technically already died spiritually speaking. :badgrin:

gosh when liberals go low they really know how to do it.

gosh when liberals go low they really know how to do it.

I know what you mean. McCain bad mouths conservatives, refuses to seal the border, thinks cap and trade should be a done deal, and raises the debt ceiling every chance he gets.

The liberal McCain should be ashamed. I guess that's why he prefers the term "maverick" instead of liberal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back