How Smart Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out!

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
It says I got a bachelor's degree. Which is completely wrong, since I never completed the eleventh grade. Of course, I went to a PRIVATE school. So my tenth grade education, from 1985, is equal to a bachelor's degree today. Pretty sad. Isn't it?

How Smart Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out!

Looks like I’m a quiz drop out. The quiz was taking forever. Using my iPad It took forever to select each answer and move to the next question.

Last edited:
How Smart Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out!I got 36 of 50 right

You are a master with that Master's degree.

How Smart Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out!I got 49 of 50 right

Amazing! Are you a professor? If not, you may want to consider a career change.

a couple had been guesses though --LOL

This is the message that I got.

I got 25 of 50 right. An Associate degree is pretty respectable.

I did better than I thought that I would and several of my right answers were flat out guesses.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I took the test and it says I should cut down on calories and start exercising

What the hell?

^^^ LOL :D :D :D

I'm sorry. How many did you get right? Its supposed to tell you that as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What does exercising have to do with how smart a person is or isn't?

Fun test!

I scored a Master's Degree. Of which I have been accused of having on a number of occasions.

Incorrect on all occasions.

But to get a masters you need more than just general knowledge.

I got masters level too.

Some things I know, many of the questions were at high school level, not masters level.

But to get a masters you need more than just general knowledge.

I got masters level too.

Some things I know, many of the questions were at high school level, not masters level.

This is very true. In a little bit of defense of the survey, there had to be some high-school level questions because, without some legitimately high-school level folks would be sort of left out in the results. I also agree that any masters degree to be taken seriously should focus on a single field. What good would a master's in social engineering do for someone with a career in aeronautical engineering. Would anyone fly in an airplane designed by a team of exclusively masters in social engineering? If, of course knowing who had committed the actrocity.... For which knowing someone "has a masters degree" is without meaning.

I got 35 of the 50 but to tell ya the truth I list patience toward the end. I was zipping through the last dozen or so like a maniac.
I'm not a very patient gal, I guess.

Forum List

Back