How soon into his speech will biden blame Trump? Taking bets now...

Trump drew down our military from 15000 to 2500. What were we supposed to do?

If Biden upped our military strength you right wingers would have crucified him.

It's a damn shame that Afghanis who risked their lives for us are being left behind to be slaughtered by Taliban animals.
It's a damn shame that the Afghans won't fight for their country. I agree with Biden on that, but he should have been getting people out of there a long time ago. He admitted he fucked that up.

It was a good speech.
I actually agree with you, and I hate BIden. He owned it, and he explained his decision clearly. So if some really bad things happen from here, we will know clearly whom to blame.

Where he really screwed up perhaps was announcing on July 8th that we would be gone by August 31. That allowed the Taliban to get all of their ducks in a row.

The chaos we are observing, like the border crisis, is all going exactly as Joe planned, as he stated in his address today.

So, basically, Joe said that Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan now was the right thing to do and he stands by his decision to follow it. :smoke:
Hey didga hear how Trump demanded that Biden resign for not overturning the withdrawl policy that Trump himself put in place?

Will Trump ever have a fucking clue just once what the hell he's ranting & raving about?

Hey didga hear how Trump demanded that Biden resign for not overturning the withdrawl policy that Trump himself put in place?

Will Trump ever have a fucking clue just once what the hell he's ranting & raving about?
Biden wanted the job. Suck on it.

I read in the news Xiden blamed Trump for it, who'd have thought Xiden was so dependent on others to do his job today?

The Trump plan was for a gradual withdrawal and monitor the response with each move. Dementia just pulled everybody out like it was a house fire and the Taliban took over within hours.

Those people hanging on that aircraft jet were not doing so because of Trump. When are you commies ever going to start taking responsibility for your own actions? Oh that's right, never. It's one of the reasons you're a Democrat in the first place.

This clusterfuck is 100% on Biden.

Your spin won’t change that fact.
Actually, it's on the Taliban. They're the ones overrunning that Country. But thanx for letting us know that you're more interested in attacking Biden rather then calling out a murdering terrorist organisation. You & the rest of your right wing mob. Actually, I've yet to see one of you fucks take the Taliban to task for what they're doing.

Maybe you & your mob can send the Mullah flowers with greeting card enclosed when things calm down.

Traitors.

No surprises there, yet the Taliban is not attacking them and keeping to the Trump agreement for withdrawal.
You're a liar.

Biden made his own new deal for September 11th. This is the Biden deal. Biden could have stayed, or atleast planned it better.

I have a suspicion that the people operating Joe will benefit from carnage in Afghanistan.

You're a liar.

Biden made his own new deal for September 11th. This is the Biden deal. Biden could have stayed, or atleast planned it better.

I have a suspicion that the people operating Joe will benefit from carnage in Afghanistan.
Thanks for playing right into the hands of the Taliban. Biden's the bad guy. The Taliban? It's Biden's fault!

Nice job, traitor.

Forum List

Back