How soon into his speech will biden blame Trump? Taking bets now...

biden also voted to get us in this mess,, and it was him that decided to leave without getting civilians out first,,
A lot of Senators voted for it. Blaming any Democrat is abject stupidity therefore.

He was attempting to remove the civilians, but thanks to Trump having released 5000 Taliban fighters last year, the Taliban was able to take over far more quickly than anticipated. Just another Trumpolini screwup coming back to bite us. There will be many more such instances.

You and your party blamed the Chinese virus on Trump instead of the Chinese just to win an election. You’re the traitor you dolt!
You're not very bright, as your support for the Orange Semi-Literate establishes, but I'll attempt to explain to your tiny confused and treasonous brain.

Trump mishandled COVID grossly. He closed off travel from China while it was entering from Europe! That's almost comical. What a moron! The bastard can't pronounce 3-syllable words. He's a pervert.

What the hell is wrong with you, boy?

And what was that bad deal? Be specific.
You are unaware of it? Google it. He released 5000 Taliban fighters, including leaders. Trumpolini the Orange Oozing Sore even wanted to have Taliban leaders at Camp David! Well... whatever Putin tells him to do, he does it...

You are unaware of it? Google it. He released 5000 Taliban fighters, including leaders. Trumpolini the Orange Oozing Sore even wanted to have Taliban leaders at Camp David! Well... whatever Putin tells him to do, he does it...

How was Biden responsible for releasing those fighters? You're a bit misguided.

Actually, it's on the Taliban. They're the ones overrunning that Country. But thanx for letting us know that you're more interested in attacking Biden rather then calling out a murdering terrorist organisation. You & the rest of your right wing mob. Actually, I've yet to see one of you fucks take the Taliban to task for what they're doing.

Maybe you & your mob can send the Mullah flowers with greeting card enclosed when things calm down.

Traitors.
WeaI. Try harder.

I actually agree with you, and I hate BIden. He owned it, and he explained his decision clearly. So if some really bad things happen from here, we will know clearly whom to blame.

Where he really screwed up perhaps was announcing on July 8th that we would be gone by August 31. That allowed the Taliban to get all of their ducks in a row.

The chaos we are observing, like the border crisis, is all going exactly as Joe planned, as he stated in his address today.

Uh..no.

He said they were surprised at the speed of the Afghan army surrender.

This clusterfuck is on Biden.

Your terminal TDS won’t change that fact.
Derangement? Look at the BS you say about Biden, treasonous incel dweeb.

Trump did make the deal which released 5000 Taliban fighters, and he did it at Putin's bidding. Trump fucked up Afghanistan as he fucked up royally in Syria. In fact, that fat perverted greasy thieving pathologically-lying sadistic narcissist orange bitch fucked up everything he touched, and not only as President.

Did you graduate from Trump University? It was a great school... you didn't even have to be able to read! Why bother... Trump can't...

Derangement? Look at the BS you say about Biden, treasonous incel dweeb.

Trump did make the deal which released 5000 Taliban fighters, and he did it at Putin's bidding. Trump fucked up Afghanistan as he fucked up royally in Syria. In fact, that fat perverted greasy thieving pathologically-lying sadistic narcissist orange bitch fucked up everything he touched, and not only as President.

Did you graduate from Trump University? It was a great school... you didn't even have to be able to read! Why bother... Trump can't...
TDS.

And that speed was precisely due to Trump's release of 5000 Taliban fighters last year.
Wouldn't have surprised me if you're correct. Like most Americans, I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the place for like the last 10 years.

You suffer from a number of serious problems... start with the low IQ. You'll never be functional, loser.

Plus you're insane. Trump fucked up everything he touched, but we're mad to point it out.

You are the vilest sort of traitor. When they begin executing traitors, I would not advocate for an exemption for you based on your mental retardation.

A lot of Senators voted for it. Blaming any Democrat is abject stupidity therefore.

He was attempting to remove the civilians, but thanks to Trump having released 5000 Taliban fighters last year, the Taliban was able to take over far more quickly than anticipated. Just another Trumpolini screwup coming back to bite us. There will be many more such instances.
got a link??

Forum List

Back