How soon into his speech will biden blame Trump? Taking bets now...

The Taliban didn't keep it's end of the agreement. That didn't bother Trump as he withdrew all but 25 hundred troops with mere days left in his term.
Trump announced that the troops would be decreased to 2,500 in early October, 2020...

Trump was certain at that time that he would be the next POTUS, so when the Dems say that he was setting up Biden for failure, they are undeniably wrong. Trump was making plans for yet another historic achievement in his second term.

Trump announced that the troops would be decreased to 2,500 in early October, 2020...

Trump was certain at that time that he would be the next POTUS, so when the Dems say that he was setting up Biden for failure, they are undeniably wrong. Trump was making plans for yet another historic achievement in his second term.
Yet another excellent example of why he wasn't fit to be a leader of the free world. He implemented that withdrawal well after he lost the election.

The Taliban didn't keep it's end of the agreement. That didn't bother Trump as he withdrew all but 25 hundred troops with mere days left in his term.

Yep, that left a total of about 7,500 coalition forces. Did you think the US was the only country with soldiers in Afghanistan?

Yet another excellent example of why he wasn't fit to be a leader of the free world. He implemented that withdrawal well after he lost the election.
You have no GDF credibility you GD liar. 5 yr Russia scam by you absolute bastards wasting Afghani time

So much blood on your hands you filthy pos

You have no GDF credibility you GD liar. 5 yr Russia scam by you absolute bastards wasting Afghani time

So much blood on your hands you filthy pos

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel!

Hahahaha. You made me laugh. I like you.

Forum List

Back