How soon into his speech will biden blame Trump? Taking bets now...

That's what a statesman would do. However, Biden is a career Democrat bureaucratic hack, so he will pass the buck. Oh how I long for a real Democrat President like Harry Truman..."The buck stops here".
You mean....like what Biden just said? (and The Former Guy would never ever ever say)

It's on right now. Biden stumbled and bumbled, then threw Obama under the bus by claiming that he, Biden, opposed Obama's surge in 2009. Two minutes later, he's blaming Trump for what happened this week.

Biden is a sad, confused, incompetent old man.

Cool story bro.

Time for reality:

"I am president of the United States of America, and the buck stops with me...I stand by my descision"

You can compare that to 4 years of:

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

Actually it's now 5th year, since Trump refuses to take any reposibility STILL and is now blaming Biden for carrying out Trump's own proposed policy.

I

I'm not a trump asslicker so I wouldnt know,,

funny your supporting biden for leaving afgans to die but slamming trump for the same thing,,

kinda makes you a useful idiot dont ya think,,,
And you're blasting Biden for doing the same thing Trump did. So what's that make you?

Trump unleashed 5000 prisoners on the citizens of that Country who are now probably killing innocent civilians.

And you're blasting Biden for doing the same thing Trump did. So what's that make you?

Trump unleashed 5000 prisoners on the citizens of that Country who are now probably killing innocent civilians.
I didnt vote for trump you stupid mother fucker so why do you keep throwing him in my face???

oh thats right TDS,,,

fuck off,,

So, basically, Joe said that Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan now was the right thing to do and he stands by his decision to follow it. :smoke:
Trump drew down our military from 15000 to 2500. What were we supposed to do?

If Biden upped our military strength you right wingers would have crucified him.

It's a damn shame that Afghanis who risked their lives for us are being left behind to be slaughtered by Taliban animals.

Cool story bro.

Time for reality:

"I am president of the United States of America, and the buck stops with me...I stand by my descision"

You can compare that to 4 years of:

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

Actually it's now 5th year, since Trump refuses to take any reposibility STILL and is now blaming Biden for carrying out Trump's own proposed policy.
….after blaming everyone under the sun.

If Biden upped our military strength you right wingers would have crucified him.

It's a damn shame that Afghanis who risked their lives for us are being left behind to be slaughtered by Taliban animals.
and who is it that left them behind with no military protection???

sure wasnt trump,,

according to this guy biden had a list and several plans and ignored them all,,

And the country was under control with just 2500 troops under Trump.

Today, Clusterfuck Joe had to send more than that back in to clean up his mess. And that was just to hold an airport. Trump kept the country under control with 2500.

Then you're as stupid as most white-right treasonous Trumpoids.

Trump made the deal. Trump screwed it up. Trump didn't do ONE thing right while President.

You're so stupid you may spontaneously combust.
You seem desperate to spread the blame. Even going full racist. Your panic is noteworthy.

Forum List

Back