How Staged Was This?

You're a leftist hack. But do you REALLY think that a 9 year old is "gay" without substantial pushing by adults? Public schools teach that "gay" is the greatest thing anyone can aspire to, but is that really a natural situation? From your perspective as a partisan democrat, what do you think, goofball goosestepper?
A 9-year-old who comes out as gay is like a vegetarian dog.

Somebody else is making that decision.
When did someone make the decision for you that you were gay?
I'm 57. If that decision was going to be made by anybody, it would have been made by now.

And really? NO U is the absolute best you can do?

I don't doubt it, honestly.

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

Talk about diving down to the bottom of the barrel and scrape up some unsuspecting child whom hasn't even gone through puberty in order to show the world not only that you are gay, but you will stoop to new lows no matter where the bar is set in order to gain the sympathy vote.

If I were gay, I wouldn't want sympathy, I would only request tolerance and treating each other with dignity and respect each others choices in which we are free to choose.

This is absolutely fucking disgusting.

I guess kids are maturing way faster these days. I didn't realize 9 year olds were sexually active.
You dont have to be sexually active to know if you are sexually attracted to someone.
That seems more likely to be a 9 year old starved for attention than true sexual attraction.

The nine year old doesn't even understand sexual attraction yet. He has NO testosterone.
This is ridiculous.

If he was just another pervert on the street he would be under arrest for charges related to sexual abuse but as a political candidate he is immune. A politician has no authority to advise a child about sexual orientation. The problem for society is that homosexual predators see themselves as recruiters.
Where the fuck is the sexual abuse moron! Sex was never mentioned. Being supportive of a child who is questioning their sexuality is not abuse. Telling him that he is mentally ill and will burn in hell, like you dumb fucks would do is what abuse looks like.
Visualize Buttkiss lurking around a schoolyard advising young boys about their sexual orientation. He'd be picked up in a heartbeat. What's the difference in being on a stage and doing the same thing? Homosexual politicians have no business dealing with young boys who allegedly question their sexuality anymore than heterosexual men who advise 9 year old girls about their sexuality.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.
All pedophiles should be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

Talk about diving down to the bottom of the barrel and scrape up some unsuspecting child whom hasn't even gone through puberty in order to show the world not only that you are gay, but you will stoop to new lows no matter where the bar is set in order to gain the sympathy vote.

If I were gay, I wouldn't want sympathy, I would only request tolerance and treating each other with dignity and respect each others choices in which we are free to choose.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

There is no other logical conclusion than the one you make!

Yup, and most people are willing to give them that. It's when they howl about it from the rooftops day and night, and stage these crazy maudlin set pieces with kids that it becomes aggravating.

Remember, the left has no problem with this:

good-morning-america-promotes-11-year-old-drag-child-desmond-is-amazing-39008356.png

That's disgusting.... He's being an idiot.

Jo

If he was just another pervert on the street he would be under arrest for charges related to sexual abuse but as a political candidate he is immune. A politician has no authority to advise a child about sexual orientation. The problem for society is that homosexual predators see themselves as recruiters.
Where the fuck is the sexual abuse moron! Sex was never mentioned. Being supportive of a child who is questioning their sexuality is not abuse. Telling him that he is mentally ill and will burn in hell, like you dumb fucks would do is what abuse looks like.
Visualize Buttkiss lurking around a schoolyard advising young boys about their sexual orientation. He'd be picked up in a heartbeat. What's the difference in being on a stage and doing the same thing? Homosexual politicians have no business dealing with young boys who allegedly question their sexuality anymore than heterosexual men who advise 9 year old girls about their sexuality.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.
I absolutely agree. But what the fuck does that have to do with anything that is going on here ? Are you willing to expose your self to a slander charge for suggesting that Pete is a pedophile?

Jo
Who is being an idiot and why? What would you say to that boy?

I absolutely agree. But what the fuck does that have to do with anything that is going on here ? Are you willing to expose your self to a slander charge for suggesting that Pete is a pedophile?
Untwist your panties, Skippy. I was responding to this: "Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls."

If you think that's actionable, have your lawyer call my lawyer. They'll do lunch and laugh at you.

Jo

A completely inappropriate subject for a nine-year-old child to be involved in especially in a public setting. His parents should be shot. Nine years old is hardly a formative age and certainly not well long enough for him to know something that deeply about himself.

Jo

Knuckle up kid. You're not gay. You've been talked into it.

Come back and tell me you're gay when you're 18.

Forum List

Back