How Staged Was This?

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent
9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

:uhh:

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

Pete Buttplug OPENLY grooming a young boy for anal sex and cock sucking, disgusting. ALL those in the audience who cheered this filth should be taken out and shot as they are to be considered Pro-Paedophilia supporters.
Nope....but you keep being intimidated by gay people being out and equal.

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

Pete Buttplug OPENLY grooming a young boy for anal sex and cock sucking, disgusting. ALL those in the audience who cheered this filth should be taken out and shot as they are to be considered Pro-Paedophilia supporters.

We are not intimated by them, we are monitoring their deviant activity and it helps if they are doing it out in the open like Pete Buttplug is with this young boy.

My son was pursued by a girl when he was in first grade. She had a HUGE crush on him.

Did the boy ask him for advice?

If Pete Buttplug was NOT a deviant with a deviant mind then he would have answered:

"As you are a 9 year old boy, as you are a CHILD, then I don't think it's appropriate for me to give you ANY answer to your question."

My son was pursued by a girl when he was in first grade. She had a HUGE crush on him.

Wait...don't tell me: She weighed 250 pounds, right?

And she had a crush on him? Poor kid.

This is a CHILD. Alfred E. Neumann has no business at all talking about choosing one's sexual orientation. It isn't the job of the President to foster this kind of discussion. When I was nine, I never would have considered even breaching the topic with President Johnson. And I don't think that LBJ would have answered me anyhow.

I guess kids are maturing way faster these days. I didn't realize 9 year olds were sexually active.
You dont have to be sexually active to know if you are sexually attracted to someone.
That seems more likely to be a 9 year old starved for attention than true sexual attraction.
That makes no sense. I wasnt starved for attention and I knew damn well I was sexually attracted to women even though I had no clue why my dick got hard every time I got near a pretty woman or girl.

when you were 9 dick got hard every time I got near a pretty woman or girl?

I call bullshit on that
I was madly in love with a girl when I was nine. She was the same age. She was my first kiss. Nine years old. I shit you not.

I fell in love with my second grade teacher when I was 7. I still remember her name. Miss Vega.

Okay.
We're convinced that you are heterosexual.

Now that you've confirmed your heterosexuality, :death:, WTF does this have to do with a thread about whacko parents of a pre-pubescent 9 year old putting him up to ask Mayor Pete about coming out?

Regardless of their political affiliation there ain't a mother in America who would allow a man to advise her pre-teen daughter about her sexuality unless it was in a clinic setting with a wall full of degrees. Likewise there aren't many sane fathers who would allow their nine year old boys to consult with a homosexual man about their sexuality. I guess the incident was staged for mayor Pete's benefit to solidify his status as a victim but how about the boy? Placing him in a situation like this is child abuse.

If he was just another pervert on the street he would be under arrest for charges related to sexual abuse but as a political candidate he is immune. A politician has no authority to advise a child about sexual orientation. The problem for society is that homosexual predators see themselves as recruiters.
Where the fuck is the sexual abuse moron! Sex was never mentioned. Being supportive of a child who is questioning their sexuality is not abuse. Telling him that he is mentally ill and will burn in hell, like you dumb fucks would do is what abuse looks like.
Visualize Buttkiss lurking around a schoolyard advising young boys about their sexual orientation. He'd be picked up in a heartbeat. What's the difference in being on a stage and doing the same thing? Homosexual politicians have no business dealing with young boys who allegedly question their sexuality anymore than heterosexual men who advise 9 year old girls about their sexuality.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.

If he was just another pervert on the street he would be under arrest for charges related to sexual abuse but as a political candidate he is immune. A politician has no authority to advise a child about sexual orientation. The problem for society is that homosexual predators see themselves as recruiters.
Where the fuck is the sexual abuse moron! Sex was never mentioned. Being supportive of a child who is questioning their sexuality is not abuse. Telling him that he is mentally ill and will burn in hell, like you dumb fucks would do is what abuse looks like.
Visualize Buttkiss lurking around a schoolyard advising young boys about their sexual orientation. He'd be picked up in a heartbeat. What's the difference in being on a stage and doing the same thing? Homosexual politicians have no business dealing with young boys who allegedly question their sexuality anymore than heterosexual men who advise 9 year old girls about their sexuality.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.

Heterosexual men do not do this all the time, Heterosexual men are not all over little girls, only a diseased mind would think something like this.

Everyone knows what gender they are attracted to by the age of six at most, even though they haven't got a clue as to what sex is. I remember going through the "David is cute" routine when I was in first or second grade. Sexual attraction is not taught. It is innate, regardless of what the cult monkeys say.

At least this kid's parents love and support him.
They love and support him by making him a political pawn.

How so? How many parents take their kids to see the orange whore?
By letting Buttplug give him a staged question and making him the subject of a national discussion.

What kind of idiot equates that to attending a rally with thousands of other people?

According to the linked article, the boy submitted the question. Your reference to Buttigieg as "Buttplug" says it all regarding your character.
Surely you aren't stupid enough to think that wasn't a set up.

Oh wait.

Why should I believe otherwise? there are bimbos all over USMB who can't seem to stand the fact that LGBTQs exist here among us and are visible in our communities. What you don't like is that the LGBTQ community is here and is visible. What Buttigieg did was to give this boy a role model.

Do it all the time? Did you call the police?

This is a CHILD. Alfred E. Neumann has no business at all talking about choosing one's sexual orientation. It isn't the job of the President to foster this kind of discussion. When I was nine, I never would have considered even breaching the topic with President Johnson. And I don't think that LBJ would have answered me anyhow.

They know it's a child, that's the point of this type of Grooming, that type Groom them as young children this is why they are so fanatical about pushing the LGBTQ Agenda in schools.

Regardless of their political affiliation there ain't a mother in America who would allow a man to advise her pre-teen daughter about her sexuality unless it was in a clinic setting with a wall full of degrees. Likewise there aren't many sane fathers who would allow their nine year old boys to consult with a homosexual man about their sexuality. I guess the incident was staged for mayor Pete's benefit to solidify his status as a victim but how about the boy? Placing him in a situation like this is child abuse.

If it was all staged let's hope they stage some more of these incidents with young boys and Pete Buttplug, it's going to show what a totally inappropriate and deviant character he is, having these type of sexual conversations with young boys.

Homosexual politicians have no authority to deal with the sexuality of nine year old boys. If it was staged it's child abuse at it's most heinous.

The US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health has a comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons:

"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered..."

Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. - PubMed - NCBI
Before It Got Aggressive, This Perversion Was Confined to the Plutocracy

Sex is only between male and female. The fantasy word "homosexual," referring to an unnatural, addictive, and obsessive neurotic fetish, was invented to make us think that these creeps have their sexuality and we have our own, so they should have the same rights. Whoever controls language controls thought. Expect "pedosexuality" to be coined next.

Forum List

Back