How Staged Was This?

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent
9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

:uhh:

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

Pete Buttplug OPENLY grooming a young boy for anal sex and cock sucking, disgusting. ALL those in the audience who cheered this filth should be taken out and shot as they are to be considered Pro-Paedophilia supporters.
Nope....but you keep being intimidated by gay people being out and equal.

lol says the fraud who keeps using the term 'gay' instead of 'homosexual deviant'; why is that when all you sick freaks keep claiming to be 'proud' of being homosexual fetishists? Why hide it if you're so convinced it's 'normal' and something to 'celebrate' behind such a ridiculously inappropriate euphemism? At least we now know you're a typical sociopath on board with the pedophile agenda of grooming kids to be raped by faggots and we no longer need to pretend to take you seriously any more.

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.
I hope the Catholic priests haven't gotten ahold of him.

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

Pete Buttplug OPENLY grooming a young boy for anal sex and cock sucking, disgusting. ALL those in the audience who cheered this filth should be taken out and shot as they are to be considered Pro-Paedophilia supporters.

lol says the fraud who keeps using the term 'gay' instead of 'homosexual deviant'; why is that when all you sick freaks keep claiming to be 'proud' of being homosexual fetishists? Why hide it if you're so convinced it's 'normal' and something to 'celebrate' behind such a ridiculously inappropriate euphemism? At least we now know you're a typical sociopath on board with the pedophile agenda of grooming kids to be raped by faggots and we no longer need to pretend to take you seriously any more.
Poor CRCs. :itsok: So afraid of their fellow Americans...or in the closet themselves.

Regardless of their political affiliation there ain't a mother in America who would allow a man to advise her pre-teen daughter about her sexuality unless it was in a clinic setting with a wall full of degrees. Likewise there aren't many sane fathers who would allow their nine year old boys to consult with a homosexual man about their sexuality. I guess the incident was staged for mayor Pete's benefit to solidify his status as a victim but how about the boy? Placing him in a situation like this is child abuse.

If it was all staged let's hope they stage some more of these incidents with young boys and Pete Buttplug, it's going to show what a totally inappropriate and deviant character he is, having these type of sexual conversations with young boys.

But their core base are already sicko sociopaths, and they can see nothing at all wrong with raping kids in the first place. All they know is that it's bad media practice to keep promoting it publicly, even if they don't have a clue why that is.

Regardless of their political affiliation there ain't a mother in America who would allow a man to advise her pre-teen daughter about her sexuality unless it was in a clinic setting with a wall full of degrees. Likewise there aren't many sane fathers who would allow their nine year old boys to consult with a homosexual man about their sexuality. I guess the incident was staged for mayor Pete's benefit to solidify his status as a victim but how about the boy? Placing him in a situation like this is child abuse.

If it was all staged let's hope they stage some more of these incidents with young boys and Pete Buttplug, it's going to show what a totally inappropriate and deviant character he is, having these type of sexual conversations with young boys.

But their core base are already sicko sociopaths, and they can see nothing at all wrong with raping kids in the first place. All they know is that it's bad media practice to keep promoting it publicly, even if they don't have a clue why that is.
Spoken like a firm member of the party that elected Dennis Hastert as Speaker of the House.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

You mean faggots pretending to be 'priests' while preying on children. Over 80% of those raped were boys, and we all know pedophiles founded the 'Gay Rights' scam in the first place.

Spoken like a firm member of the party that elected Dennis Hastert as Speaker of the House.

Spoken like a firm supporter of faggots raping kids because you think it's fashionable to support such degenerate mental illnesses.

When I was 9, i dont think too many of us had even heard of gay.

Called homos when I was nine. There was a kid in class whose last name was Gomo. He got tagged quick.
I remember my freind Connie and her sister Anna used to get teased about their names all the time.

This always confused me, especially since none of the other kids in the Lingus family got teased like that

I hate names that can be taken in a dirty way.
Name Is Destiny

Maybe the candy-date's problems started when kids noticed his name started with Peter Butt.

Poor CRCs. :itsok: So afraid of their fellow Americans...or in the closet themselves.

Nice try.
A better fail.

Why was Gretta not there crying about having only 12 more years to live?

What a whiner.

We need more Leftist drama dammit!!

You mean faggots pretending to be 'priests' while preying on children. Over 80% of those raped were boys, and we all know pedophiles founded the 'Gay Rights' scam in the first place.
You'd have to ask the Catholic Hierarchy that protected them for over a century. And for children being raped.....maybe you should think about the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18....many times by hetero male family members and friends.

Nice try.
A better fail.
Not a fail at all....

What a whiner.

Greta Inc. has a full plate right now, but her CEO and Pr people will get to it sooner or later; FAGGOTRY HELPS PREVENT CLIMATE CHANGE! will be on the front page of the NYT sooner or later.

What a whiner.

Greta Inc. has a full plate right now, but her CEO and Pr people will get to it sooner or later; FAGGOTRY HELPS PREVENT CLIMATE CHANGE! will be on the front page of the NYT sooner or later.

This 9 year old needs to practice making Greta 'hateful' faces.

You'd have to ask the Catholic Hierarchy that protected them for over a century. And for children being raped.....maybe you should think about the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18....many times by hetero male family members and friends.

You've already been handed your ass on that fake '1 In 4' bullshit, not to mention on the nonsense you've been told to babble when it's pointed out how faggots who make up less than 2% of the population manage to commit 35% to 50% of all child rapes. Like all my previous posts you can never refute them so you just keep throwing out endless bullshit and fake news.

What a whiner.

This 9 year old needs to practice making Greta 'hateful' faces.
Never mind that, when do the public schools shut down so that first graders can protest guns?

Everyone knows what gender they are attracted to by the age of six at most, even though they haven't got a clue as to what sex is. I remember going through the "David is cute" routine when I was in first or second grade. Sexual attraction is not taught. It is innate, regardless of what the cult monkeys say.

At least this kid's parents love and support him.
They love and support him by making him a political pawn.

How so? How many parents take their kids to see the orange whore?
By letting Buttplug give him a staged question and making him the subject of a national discussion.

What kind of idiot equates that to attending a rally with thousands of other people?

According to the linked article, the boy submitted the question

His parents submitted it, guaranteed.
Homo Shopping Network

They're auctioning their boytoy's services off to millionaire pedophiles, who are also a main source of funding for the Democratic Party. That's also done in Bangladesh; selling their children to Arab sheiks.

They love and support him by making him a political pawn.

How so? How many parents take their kids to see the orange whore?
By letting Buttplug give him a staged question and making him the subject of a national discussion.

What kind of idiot equates that to attending a rally with thousands of other people?

According to the linked article, the boy submitted the question

His parents submitted it, guaranteed.
Homo Shopping Network

They're auctioning their boytoy's services off to millionaire pedophiles, who are also a main source of funding for the Democratic Party. That's also done in Bangladesh; selling their children to Arab sheiks.

Democrats need to find a new 'Lolita Express'. Last I heard, that airline is outta business.

Forum List

Back