How Staged Was This?

Nope....but you keep being intimidated by gay people being out and equal.

Nope....but you keep being intimidated by gay people child molesters being out and equal.

Fixed it for you. This isn't about homosexuality; it's about pedophilia. Using homosexuality as a cover doesn't change that, nor should it make this sickness any more acceptable.

Certainly helps the recruiting cause of NAMBLA and the LGBTQ by funding an offshoot group (GLSEN) to go around to grade schools touting the virtues of queerness and transgenderism or having them participate in "Queer Pride" day and requiring the wearing rainbow colored fag flag attire. It's a pretty fucked up world when a child has to be exposed to things that they shouldn't even concern themselves with and having that agenda pushed on them when they are at such an impressionable age. Parents that allow this to be taught without standing up for their child because they fear "queer backlash" are the most despicable of cowards.

I guarantee ya one thing, had they tried to teach this perversity or push it on my children? I would have yanked them out of that school, confronted the teacher, principal and hired a good lawyer to sue them.

Talk about diving down to the bottom of the barrel and scrape up some unsuspecting child whom hasn't even gone through puberty in order to show the world not only that you are gay, but you will stoop to new lows no matter where the bar is set in order to gain the sympathy vote.

If I were gay, I wouldn't want sympathy, I would only request tolerance and treating each other with dignity and respect each others choices in which we are free to choose.

This is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Yup, and most people are willing to give them that. It's when they howl about it from the rooftops day and night, and stage these crazy maudlin set pieces with kids that it becomes aggravating.

I'm old enough to remember when the cry of these degenerates was “Don't force your morality on me!” All that they wanted, or so they claimed, was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy. Foolishly, as a society, we gave them that much. Now, they force their immorality o the rest of us, but even worse, now they go after young children.

I guess kids are maturing way faster these days. I didn't realize 9 year olds were sexually active.
They're not unless molested by adults
When an adult male masturbated him or orally copulated him the 9 year old boy figured out he's attracted to men. In two more years that adult male and several friends will escalate.
You must be speaking from experience.
Despite your morbid deams about my penis, I do not have a penis. You can stop rubbing yourself. I have never been a nine year old boy. I do have experience in defending child molesters of every type. They all have similar stories. A 9 year old boy that has been groomed to believe himself gay will go on to groom 9 year old boys himself.

Now take your hands out of your pants.
I never said you had a penis except in your mouth.

I absolutely agree. But what the fuck does that have to do with anything that is going on here ? Are you willing to expose your self to a slander charge for suggesting that Pete is a pedophile?

It's not “slander” to tell the plain, obvious truth. We have him, on video, openly promoting sexual deviancy and degeneracy to an underage child. He's not even trying to hide what he is.

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.
Probably because he is attracted to men. I was attracted to women every since I was at least 4.

But since men can be women how does that work? For a 9 year to base his sexuality as being gay on who he's attracted to sounds like he's assuming a person gender...
What do you mean how does that work? Did you decide to be gay or hetero or did it just happen naturally?

I guess kids are maturing way faster these days. I didn't realize 9 year olds were sexually active.
They're not unless molested by adults
When an adult male masturbated him or orally copulated him the 9 year old boy figured out he's attracted to men. In two more years that adult male and several friends will escalate.
You must be speaking from experience.
Despite your morbid deams about my penis, I do not have a penis. You can stop rubbing yourself. I have never been a nine year old boy. I do have experience in defending child molesters of every type. They all have similar stories. A 9 year old boy that has been groomed to believe himself gay will go on to groom 9 year old boys himself.

Now take your hands out of your pants.
I never said you had a penis except in your mouth.
Now now no daydreaming. Your fantasies don't belong here,

If he was just another pervert on the street he would be under arrest for charges related to sexual abuse but as a political candidate he is immune. A politician has no authority to advise a child about sexual orientation. The problem for society is that homosexual predators see themselves as recruiters.
Where the fuck is the sexual abuse moron! Sex was never mentioned. Being supportive of a child who is questioning their sexuality is not abuse. Telling him that he is mentally ill and will burn in hell, like you dumb fucks would do is what abuse looks like.
Visualize Buttkiss lurking around a schoolyard advising young boys about their sexual orientation. He'd be picked up in a heartbeat. What's the difference in being on a stage and doing the same thing? Homosexual politicians have no business dealing with young boys who allegedly question their sexuality anymore than heterosexual men who advise 9 year old girls about their sexuality.

Heterosexual men do this all the time, though. Not only at the age of 9 but upwards of that, too. Heterosexual men have been all over little girls.
All pedophiles should be hung by the neck until dead, dead, dead.
Thats a stupid ass statement. A 18 yr old senior in high school bones his 17 yr old girl friend and he can be convicted as a pedo.

I have seen 9 year olds that I could tell were gay

Only once kind of subhuman piece of shit thinks of pre-adolescent children in sexual terms, or identifies them with sexual perversions.

It's against the rules, on this forum, to come out and say what you've just revealed about yourself, but now, nearly everyone who has read your posting knows.

Only once kind of subhuman piece of shit thinks of pre-adolescent children in sexual terms, or identifies them with sexual perversions.

It's against the rules, on this forum, to come out and say what you've just revealed about yourself, but now, nearly everyone who has read your posting knows.
Youre exposing your thinking with that comment. If you notice a male is feminine you can figure out he is gay without having sexual fantasies like you seem to believe.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

Something has occurred to me, here.

I bet this boy doesn't really know or care what it means to be “gay”. At least he doesn't, in the sense that we've all been assuming.

What he thinks he knows or cares is that if one “comes out” as being “gay”, one will be seen as being brave. He wants people to think that he's brave, and thinks that telling the world that he's gay is a way to achieve that.

To be honest. We already knew. But you knew that already.

Something has occurred to me, here.

I bet this boy doesn't really know or care what it means to be “gay”. At least he doesn't, in the sense that we've all been assuming.

What he thinks he knows or cares is that if one “comes out” as being “gay”, one will be seen as being brave. He wants people to think that he's brave, and thinks that telling the world that he's gay is a way to achieve that.
I would consider anyone admitting they were gay as brave considering the hate they receive from latent homosexuals.

A pre-adolescent child doesn't “come out as gay” or otherwise identify with that or any other disordered sexual perversion, unless there's some sick pedophile filling his head with that crap.

This is a TheProgressivePatriot level of f•••ed-up. CPS ought to seriously look into the situation with this boy. Something is very wrong with at least one of the adults in his life.
Eat shit Blaylock! You're the one who is fucked up!! The kid asked him a question, and he answered it in a very reasonable way. What should he have said? I'll see you in hell? What would you have said?

Did "the kid" use his Uber app to get a lift to the appearance?? Who did the kid support in the LAST election?

There's one or more PARENTS driving the kid in that direction.. By either OVERT praise for sexual choices or by stifling his maleness..

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent
9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay

:uhh:

Pete Buttigieg Gives Advice to a Prepubescent 9-Year-Old Boy About How To Come Out As Gay
We live in a sick fuckin world.

Yes a world where Leftists have deliberately sexualised young children.

I can go that far to agree with you... But a lot of what you type on this is just hatred eating your brain...

And there's another one…

True. I have seen kids and told my wife "that kid is gay" Years later turns out I was right.

And there's another one…

True. I have seen kids and told my wife "that kid is gay" Years later turns out I was right.
Youre just upset because you're a latent homosexual. Only a latent homosexual would be threatened by a gay 9 year old. :laugh:

When I was 9, i dont [sic] think too many of us had even heard of gay.

Back then, the media wasn't shoving it at us, as they do, now. I faintly remember, as a young child, coming across the word “gay” as an insult but not really understanding much beyond that what it was supposed to mean.
I didnt know what "gay" was when I was a kid but I for damn sure knew when a boy wasnt acting like the other boys.

Forum List

Back