How the Democrats rigged the 2020 election

But the ballot has to be from a registered voter
The voting rolls are public knowledge

Where there is a will there is a way
Swing.....and a miss!

That mail in ballot has a bar code identifying the registered voter.
Fake that
Yeah, and not clearing people that moved or died off the list of registered voters is always opposed by the Democrat party. Gee, I wonder why?
Who cares?
Ballots not cast

Start showing me people voting in two places or people voting in the place of dead people and I may give a shit
Damn, you're dumb.
really?

I’m not the one who can’t back up his claims
You're either playing dumb or you really are. Democrats resist the purging of voter registration rolls of dead people and people that moved.
And what difference does it make?

Show me actual fraud
Watch Lindell's movie,"Absolute 9-0". It shows actual fraud, but so did the videos from GA., which is well on its way to a forensic audit.

Watch Lindell's movie,"Absolute 9-0". It shows actual fraud, but so did the videos from GA., which is well on its way to a forensic audit.
Lindells video shows a screen scrolling unknown data he said was a PCAP. Any screen shot of actual DATA like the one showing that dominion voting machines were connected to Amazon.com routers, shows the video was B.S.

Now that the fighting over the source is over.
How about responding to voter purges disenfranchising thousands of legitimate voters.
Classic diversion from the real problem.
The solution was to disenfranchise many thousands more legitimate voters, than to rid the list of illegitimate ones.
Whenever voter "purges" are mentioned, they don't require the same strict ID requirements of letting somebody voting vs removing them.

Voters can be purged without having a government picture ID match. They don't even require an ID match. As was shown, if the first and last names match (and not even the DOB) it's close enough.

That's the problem with voter purges.
They aren't voter purges. They're updating the roster of qualified voters.

Swing.....and a miss!

Fake that
Yeah, and not clearing people that moved or died off the list of registered voters is always opposed by the Democrat party. Gee, I wonder why?
Who cares?
Ballots not cast

Start showing me people voting in two places or people voting in the place of dead people and I may give a shit
Damn, you're dumb.
really?

You're either playing dumb or you really are. Democrats resist the purging of voter registration rolls of dead people and people that moved.

Show me actual fraud
The difference between a fair election and a fraudulent election. Why would you be against removal of dead people from registration rosters?

Lindells video shows a screen scrolling unknown data he said was a PCAP. Any screen shot of actual DATA like the one showing that dominion voting machines were connected to Amazon.com routers, shows the video was B.S.
That claim of yours was debunked. That data proves those things happened. Someone will now have to prove it did not happen. Good luck.

Swing.....and a miss!

Fake that
Who cares?
Ballots not cast

Damn, you're dumb.
really?

Show me actual fraud
The difference between a fair election and a fraudulent election. Why would you be against removal of dead people from registration rosters?
Because he thinks he is entitled to cheat. What else could it be?

Voters can be purged without having a government picture ID match. They don't even require an ID match. As was shown, if the first and last names match (and not even the DOB) it's close enough.

That's the problem with voter purges.
They aren't voter purges. They're updating the roster of qualified voters.
Then shouldn't updating the voter roster require a government issued picture ID in order to do so?

That didn't happen in the voter purges.

Since dead people can't sign the voter roster, or absentee ballot signature confirmation.

That claim of yours was debunked. That data proves those things happened. Someone will now have to prove it did not happen. Good luck.
The "data" as you called it, says that Jeff Bezos's Amazon.com routers were connected to the dominion voting machines.

And because Amazon.com doesn't do wireless cell phone connectivity, that shows they were just showing b.s. hoping people were stupid enough not to notice.

The establishment of both parties couldn't let Trump stay in power because he was preventing them from their robbery as usual method of governance. They couldn't stand the fact that an unlimited amount of money was there for the taking and Trump was forcing them to be honest. Stealing the election was their only salvation. In addition to the easy money, there were also large numbers of DOJ people who stood a good chance of ending up in jail if Trump was reelected. The stolen election was a big part of the DOJ criminal coverup.
So both major parties had motivation to take him out.

Would you say my characterization above is fair?
After all of this, I don't think we had an honest election since Ike. Kennedy's father stole 60, but stealing led to cleaning brain and blood matter off Daly Plaza.

Any Democrat ever winning was by fraud since 60. Any Repub winning means the Dems did not cheat enough

I see poll workers moving suitcases as Dem party operatives. Poll workers must be thoroughly vetted, like picking a Grand Jury

Now some will say it will cost more. When did a Dem ever worry about cost unless they paid for it????????

If Obama can give Africa millions to teach men to properly wash their Johnsons, then we have the money for election security.
Would you say the characterization in the OP is fair and relatively complete from a big picture perspective?
TLDR. If it can't be summed up in 3 sentences, I never bother to read it. My opinion would be the same without reading it. So I give opinions on OPs that are 3 sentences long.
This is the dumbest thing I’ve read today. The OP was well written and concise. You’re engaging from a place of ignorance so how can you be taken seriously?
It's their way of answering without having to answer.

As I mentioned, if a new poster had written it, their response would have been different.
I would offer to post it for you but I’m pretty sure I’d be getting similar reactions. These children can just give direct answers to direct questions. Everything is spin and projection
^^^^..Believed Dr Fauci and a Russian scam and says spin and projection...........lolol

This board is getting boring with you libturds. The dumbest mother fucking collection of brainless cock suckers I've ever seen
Amazing how a bunch of brainless mother fuckers can so easily school you in debate if you would ever stick to facts over petty insults.

The "data" as you called it, says that Jeff Bezos's Amazon.com routers were connected to the dominion voting machines.

And because Amazon.com doesn't do wireless cell phone connectivity, that shows they were just showing b.s. hoping people were stupid enough not to notice.
They can prove it happened. Who cares how it was done, it was done and they have that record. See you in court. If the case is not heard it is just one more admission of guilt.

They can prove it happened. Who cares how it was done, it was done and they have that record. See you in court. If the case is not heard it is just one more admission of guilt.
Actually they can't prove it happened. The proof they posted is b.s. It also showed that someone in England hacked one of the voting machines.

If you think flashing scrolling numbers is proof of anything, you're seriously gullible.

I checked the data they posted, such as the location of the IP's they claimed were in Michigan, are now in Dallas Texas.

“Fact,” the suit states at one point: “Direct and circumstantial evidence demonstrates that, during the 2020 General Election, electronic voting machines like those manufactured and sold by Dominion were manipulated and hacked in a manner that caused votes for one candidate to be tallied for the opposing candidate.”

The other primary piece of evidence presented by Lindell in his lawsuit is that his analysts have found evidence that Chinese actors manipulated vote totals in a number of states.

These hacks came primarily from within China and are identified by the date, location, and the network from which the hack orginated [sic] and the location and network that was the target of the hack.”

For further explication of the findings, the lawsuit points readers to the most recent of Lindell’s documentaries, “Absolute 9-0.” It includes a lengthy list of complicated-looking data scrolling rapidly over the screen, the analyst himself — his face blurred — and a table of information about the points of origin of the purported hacks.

That scrolling text is supposed to represent PCAPs, packets of Internet traffic. What’s shown, though, is what appears to be voter database information rendered into hexadecimal digits.

In other words, it’s not clear where this data came from or what it’s supposed to show. If it was Internet traffic, it’s being sent unencrypted and, for some reason, in hexadecimal instead of binary. What it doesn’t show is votes being flipped.

Does the movie "Absolutely 9-0" released by Mike Lindell contain credible evidence of a Chinese cyberattack against the U.S. election? No, that's not true: he reuses the same debunked data he already showed in his previous movies "Absolute Proof" and "Absolute Interference," and it is unlikely this will sway the Supreme Court, even if he somehow manages to get a hearing.

Lindell relies on the same debunked information he already presented in "Absolute Proof" and "Absolute Interference": data files he claims to have received on January 9, 2021, from unnamed people.

The new claim Lindell makes is that he now has "pcaps" a.k.a. "packet captures" that were recorded during the election.

Lead Stories ran some OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on the image using the website onlineocr.net and after decoding it using the website rapidtables.com recovered a block of text that looked like this:

This is not the output of a packet capture but appears to be part of publicly available voter data from Pennsylvania according to Washington Post reporting.

“Fact,” the suit states at one point: “Direct and circumstantial evidence demonstrates that, during the 2020 General Election, electronic voting machines like those manufactured and sold by Dominion were manipulated and hacked in a manner that caused votes for one candidate to be tallied for the opposing candidate.”

The other primary piece of evidence presented by Lindell in his lawsuit is that his analysts have found evidence that Chinese actors manipulated vote totals in a number of states.

These hacks came primarily from within China and are identified by the date, location, and the network from which the hack orginated [sic] and the location and network that was the target of the hack.”

For further explication of the findings, the lawsuit points readers to the most recent of Lindell’s documentaries, “Absolute 9-0.” It includes a lengthy list of complicated-looking data scrolling rapidly over the screen, the analyst himself — his face blurred — and a table of information about the points of origin of the purported hacks.

That scrolling text is supposed to represent PCAPs, packets of Internet traffic. What’s shown, though, is what appears to be voter database information rendered into hexadecimal digits.

In other words, it’s not clear where this data came from or what it’s supposed to show. If it was Internet traffic, it’s being sent unencrypted and, for some reason, in hexadecimal instead of binary. What it doesn’t show is votes being flipped.
Oh boy, the WP? Sorry, they lost credibility in anything political a long time ago. If there was no fraud why won't Dominion cooperate?

believe the main point in that objective was to address those most impacted by the pandemic which happened to be women and minority businesses
Thats lib fantasy

Minority and women businesses were no more affected than white businesses

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.
Sure, pal! The Dems in concert with China released the virus & stole the election from Trump & only Trump but didn't dare fuck with Mitch & Lindsey, or a number of other Republican candidates! Thanks for confirming my suspicions again that you guys need some serious therapy.
:confused-84:

This is a serious thread, opened (and hopefully kept) in the Clean Debate Zone so that we can have some serious and thoughtful clarity on this whole controversy.

Obviously this is a complicated topic, but what I'm after here is focus, clarity, and conciseness. Your shortest, clearest, most succinct responses.

From what I'm reading, seeing and hearing, this is what Trump supporters believe happened before, during and after the 2020 elections, in three parts:

1. Fearing that President Donald Trump would win re-election in 2020, the Democrats approached and worked with the Chinese government to release a deadly virus that would disrupt the 2020 American election process and provide an excuse for the Democrats to revise/ease voting requirements. These looser requirements would provide the cover they needed to (among other things) insert doctored ballots (some of which may have been doctored by the Chinese themselves), hide/destroy ballots, and count legal ballots multiple times. Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the government's health system, was recruited to spread false and misleading information to the public and advance this effort.

2. A large number of individuals and organizations successfully pulled off the fraud, either working in concert or alone. Providing cover and aid in this endeavor were China, the American major media, American local media, the Democratic Party, SmartMatic and Dominion Software.

3. Once the fraud was detected, the following individuals and groups purposely and actively participated in its coverup in some way, either through dishonesty or the refusal to examine the clear and voluminous evidence of fraud that was provided: The US Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, GOP state election officials, GOP governors, GOP state legislatures, the FBI, the CIA, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General, Vice President Mike Pence, the Democratic Party, the American major media and Republican congresspeople. To date, these individuals and groups have been successful in holding off the exposure of the evidence.

As I understand it, that is the issue, in a nutshell, as succinct as I can make it.

Is this fair and accurate? Please comment and make your best effort to keep this focused, clear and concise.

Well when you put it like that it sounds like lunacy!!!
MAGA
Well, I read the posts and watch them speak, and they appear to be serious. Yeah.

:dunno:

The Democrats stole the election by continuing to vote in six cities, Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegan and Phoenix until they were ahead in those States. Then they stopped "counting" ... and voting ...

It wasn't a complicated plan, but it did the job
And they weren't able to show that fraud in 62 jury visits ?/ How FN stupid are Repubs ? They deserve to get screwed every election day You want AH's like them representing you??
Don't forget, all the judges -- including those appointed by Trump himself -- are in on the conspiracy and just found excuses to avoid looking at the evidence! Everybody knows that!

:spinner:

I just said there was no "conspiracy," moron. Democrats straight out stole the election. Get mental help, you are always seeing little green aliens everywhere

Forum List

Back