How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

It's not a technicality, it is the law. Clintons server had no security at all during this time, the idiot who set it up did not give it any, and has pleaded the fifth to remain out of prison. Get over it already, he knew as he worked for the State dept, thus he can not plead ignorance.

Uh, yeah, her IT guy might be in trouble... if he's dumb enough to testify in front of Congress, which he clearly isn't.

You do get this is exactly why we HAVE a fifth Amendment, right?

height.630.no_border.width.1200.jpg

Not sure if the fifth amendment covers those accused of national security crimes, as this man can actually be picked up by the military and put in a military lockup, with no access to a lawyer under traditional rules. He could be transported to Guantanamo bay and held as a terrorist, as he aided the enemy by giving them information.

CIAO

It's not a technicality, it is the law. Clintons server had no security at all during this time, the idiot who set it up did not give it any, and has pleaded the fifth to remain out of prison. Get over it already, he knew as he worked for the State dept, thus he can not plead ignorance.

Uh, yeah, her IT guy might be in trouble... if he's dumb enough to testify in front of Congress, which he clearly isn't.

You do get this is exactly why we HAVE a fifth Amendment, right?

height.630.no_border.width.1200.jpg

Remember when Joe Biden pounded his desk and yelled full volume at Ollie "YOU DO REMEMBER" On national TV?

Not sure if the fifth amendment covers those accused of national security crimes, as this man can actually be picked up by the military and put in a military lockup, with no access to a lawyer under traditional rules. He could be transported to Guantanamo bay and held as a terrorist, as he aided the enemy by giving them information.

Um, yeah, you see, that would have to be done by the EXECUTIVE BRANCH. Did you check out who is running the Executive Branch lately?

obama_wild_things.jpg

(I'm sure this is the subject of your bed-wetting nightmares!)

On a more serious note, nobody is going to tolerate throwing a private citizen into Gitmo for an IT violation.

Remember when Joe Biden pounded his desk and yelled full volume at Ollie "YOU DO REMEMBER" On national TV?

Yes, I do. And Ollie plead the fifth. When they gave him immunity, he pretty much blamed the whole thing on himself and Poindexter and fell on a grenade for Reagan.

So you give the IT guy the fifth, he'll take the blame for all the problems, assure everyone he told Hillary she had clearence and protection because he reasonably thought she did.. Then all he needs to do is start talking about URL's and STMP and a bunch of other techno-babble shit that a bunch of Republican Congressmen who think Talking Snakes were a real thing would never understand.

Ok, ostrich let's look at one, one email she admitted sending, and keep in mind it only takes one. She admitted sending an email to an Egyptian minister on 9/12/11, telling him the attack was conducted by an al-Qaida like group. By State Dept protocol ANY communication with a foreign official is considered classified. That alone is PROOF that there was at least one classified document on that server. If you say otherwise you're a liar.

So essentially, you are talking about a technicality, even IF she sent that e-mail on her private server instead of a state department server.

Guy, we are back into lying about a blow job territory here. No reasonable person is going to get horribly upset about this.

Technically, my co-worker could be fired for sending a cute cat video on the company e-mail. most people would consider that to be a really douchebag move on management's part.

More equivocation, people go to jail for technical violations of the law all the time, especially when it comes to national security.

Why are Republicans so focused on "derailing" Hillarys presidential run?

Why don't they just try to beat her on the issues?
they can't let the voters decide, because Mrs Clinton could win, if it were up to the voters...

so they use my and your tax dollars to run the GOP/RNC negative presidential campaign instead of the party's advertising and marketing funds...

I truly hope America wakes up and everyone sees what the Repubs have done and are doing with our tax funds and kicks every one of the SOB's out of office come next election.

This is a criminal investigation by the F.B.I. not from Republicans

Yea we know liberals don't really care seeing how some of them 're elected a mayor busted for smoking crack.
How is Denny Hastert doing these days?

More equivocation, people go to jail for technical violations of the law all the time, especially when it comes to national security.

Name one.

Fuck off, you've already proven facts don't matter to you, it's already been proven there were hundreds of sensitive and classified documents on her unauthorized, unsecured system, the law states it doesn't matter if it was done intentionally or through neglect, it's still a violation. I'm done.

Sure there were security violations, it's still to be determined how sever they were. Just having sensitive and classified information on an unsecured system is a security violation.

To bad you don't have any real proof of that. That the information was really classified, or that her system was any more "unsecured" than the Federal Servers that were breached by hackers 56,000 times last year.

Ok, ostrich let's look at one, one email she admitted sending, and keep in mind it only takes one. She admitted sending an email to an Egyptian minister on 9/12/11, telling him the attack was conducted by an al-Qaida like group. By State Dept protocol ANY communication with a foreign official is considered classified. That alone is PROOF that there was at least one classified document on that server. If you say otherwise you're a liar.
OKTexas,

Truly, you need to inform yourself instead of regurgitating what your masters have hoodwinked you in to believing.

the Conversation Hillary had with Egyptian Prime Minister,

WAS NOT AN EMAIL

silly fool.

It was a tape recorded conversation on a Gvt Secure Phone system... they showed the written version of it in the meeting....it was NOT part of her emails as you have claimed.

Now just STOP with these fabrications that you are regurgitating from what your propaganda Masters have made you swallow....and start searching for the truth, from other means than your right wing echo chamber.... especially since it has been proven over and over and over again, that they are twisting and turning and spinning half truths in to outright LIES.

So essentially, you are talking about a technicality, even IF she sent that e-mail on her private server instead of a state department server.

Guy, we are back into lying about a blow job territory here. No reasonable person is going to get horribly upset about this.

Technically, my co-worker could be fired for sending a cute cat video on the company e-mail. most people would consider that to be a really douchebag move on management's part.
it was not an email to the Egyptian Prime Minister, it was a gvt. recorded, secure phone conversation, so OKTex was wrong on that....it was not an email on Hillary's server.

it was not an email to the Egyptian Prime Minister, it was a gvt. recorded, secure phone conversation, so OKTex was wrong on that....it was not an email on Hillary's server.

So tell us, why did you pay money to post that here on this free web site? And why did Ben Afflek have Hillary's e-mail and President Obama did not?

Oh, I get it.

you claim to be a heroic Vet, but all your medals are digital call of duty type stuff

oora pussyfied, oora

are you still talking, you sad loser? Or just wanking off to the Starr Report.
Anytime you want to admit you're just a pathetic liar would be the day time stood still.

I'll repeat, since you're dumb.

The poster I replied to, admitted he was wrong, I thanked his post, quoted it and thanked him directly.

Why? b/c of leftist posers like you, that lie, get caught, then can't man up and admit they lied.

you are not a man, you are nothing but leftist filth.

Hey,did you get to the page bout the Cigar yet? that's great wank off material for Wingnuts.
Anytime you want to admit you're just a pathetic liar would be the day time stood still.

The poster I replied to, admitted he was wrong, I thanked his post, quoted it and thanked him directly.

Why? b/c of leftist posers like you, that lie, get caught, then can't man up and admit they lied.

c-p b/c filth isn't worth the effort
so did you name your blow up doll 'Monica" ?

Okay, on a serious note, you really are showing yourself to be unhinged here. I would recommend professional help.

Hillary and the political elite live by a different set of laws than the rest of us peons.

Very true. The rest of us would have NO VALID REASON to have this kind of data or information to start with. but since she does, the question becomes, did she really handle it in a legal way.

You guys have yet to prove she didn't.

Name one.

Fuck off, you've already proven facts don't matter to you, it's already been proven there were hundreds of sensitive and classified documents on her unauthorized, unsecured system, the law states it doesn't matter if it was done intentionally or through neglect, it's still a violation. I'm done.

Duly noted you weren't man enough to admit you made a blanket statement that people have been thrown in jail for technical violations and can't find a single case of this happening.

Actually, you really haven't proven anything, other than even the government isn't even sure what is actually classified, as they have classified hundreds of these e-mails AFTER the fact.

i figured it was something like that... but OK Texas doesn't like facts. He's convinced Hillary did something wrong and wants her punished for it. Even though Bush's mob did far worse things and people actually DIED because of what they did.

are you still talking, you sad loser? Or just wanking off to the Starr Report.

Hey,did you get to the page bout the Cigar yet? that's great wank off material for Wingnuts.

so did you name your blow up doll 'Monica" ?

Okay, on a serious note, you really are showing yourself to be unhinged here. I would recommend professional help.

Are you still babbling? Frankly, I forgot what you were even talking about, becuase it probably wasn't even important.

Be quiet,t he grown-ups are talking.

Hillary and the political elite live by a different set of laws than the rest of us peons.

Very true. The rest of us would have NO VALID REASON to have this kind of data or information to start with. but since she does, the question becomes, did she really handle it in a legal way.

You guys have yet to prove she didn't.

Name one.

Duly noted you weren't man enough to admit you made a blanket statement that people have been thrown in jail for technical violations and can't find a single case of this happening.

Actually, you really haven't proven anything, other than even the government isn't even sure what is actually classified, as they have classified hundreds of these e-mails AFTER the fact.

but that doesn't fit their narrative.

it's interesting to me that even the committee chair acknowledged the "hearing: was a huge zero. But the wingers on this board are so wingy that they allow their delusional thinking to continue this insanity. it's why they can't gauge reality and don't understand why they lose

So tell us, why did you pay money to post that here on this free web site? And why did Ben Afflek have Hillary's e-mail and President Obama did not?
huh?

Obama saw Hillary on a daily basis. Why would he need her personal e-mail?

i would think email wouldn't be how a president communicates with his secretary of state under any circumstances

Forum List

Back