How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings..
Can you show us the supposed law?

"Espionage....?"

Republicans are truly a bunch of jokers.

ROTFLMBAO!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings..
Can you show us the supposed law?

22 U.S. Code § 4865 - Security requirements for United States diplomatic facilities

I heard she's going to guest star in Orange is the new black.

something about a rape scene with the large black woman awakening something in her and she goes off to have her own series that's about a cougar trying to relive her college years.

It's just a rumor though

Threads merged.
Threads-826thread.jpeg

"How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run"

It comes as no surprise, of course, that conservatives and republicans lack the courage and integrity to allow the American people to decide during the General Election.

"How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run"

It comes as no surprise, of course, that conservatives and republicans lack the courage and integrity to allow the American people to decide during the General Election.
so are you saying that pols should order the fbi to stop investigating a possible crime?

:rolf:

please remove the Constitution from your avi, it's insulting that a fucking moron like you uses it.

I've been up here watching the R's for year after year peddling these endless lists of multitudinous sins committed by the Clintons and hearing their breathless incantations of imminent prosecution, probable incarceration and even hellfire and I've known since day one it was all smoke and mirrors and wishful thinking and the politicization of hate. Jesus you American taxpayers have a lot of patience. You've been footing the bill for this do nothing party of "no" for so long you must think that's just the way it is. Christ I thought you guys fought a revolution over taxation without representation. Well these bums haven't represented anybody but the Republican Party for a long long time. When the hell you gonna wake up and smell the rats gnawing at your innards and slurping the cream off the top?

I heard she's going to guest star in Orange is the new black.

something about a rape scene with the large black woman awakening something in her and she goes off to have her own series that's about a cougar trying to relive her college years.

It's just a rumor though

If you've noticed her wardrobe lately she's been getting accustom to the color.

The fun is not investigating Hillary, they said so themselves.....

They are investigating whether the current State dept is releasing Hillary's emails without the proper redactions on emails that LATER became classified in some manner. And the Fbi is differing with the current Kerry State dept on what is classified and what is not....

The State dpt has final say on classification.

I've been up here watching the R's for year after year peddling these endless lists of multitudinous sins committed by the Clintons and hearing their breathless incantations of imminent prosecution, probable incarceration and even hellfire and I've known since day one it was all smoke and mirrors and wishful thinking and the politicization of hate. Jesus you American taxpayers have a lot of patience. You've been footing the bill for this do nothing party of "no" for so long you must think that's just the way it is. Christ I thought you guys fought a revolution over taxation without representation. Well these bums haven't represented anybody but the Republican Party for a long long time. When the hell you gonna wake up and smell the rats gnawing at your innards and slurping the cream off the top?

When did the FBI join the republican party?

The fun is not investigating Hillary, they said so themselves.....

They are investigating whether the current State dept is releasing Hillary's emails without the proper redactions on emails that LATER became classified in some manner. And the Fbi is differing with the current Kerry State dept on what is classified and what is not....

The State dpt has final say on classification.

Actually no, the agency that originated the information determines classification. Not everything on her server originated at the State Dept.

How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run So Mrs. Clinton, you swore under oath that you never sent a classified e-mail, and that you turned over all e-mails. The FBI will decide this, they would be done already, but everyday they get more that was not there yesterday....................

YAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN!

Trust me dude, I wish to God that it were true but ever since Ibama The Idiot came on the scene, I've been hearing story after story about how he's "going down", or "going to jail" or "the end of his presidency" and now that Hillaru is running in hearing the same crap about her. She's guilty as sin. Yes she should be in jail, and if she wasn't a Democrat, she would be. But let's stop with that nonsense, it's getting old. Until I see it, and I doubt I will, I'm just not going to believe it or eve read the posts.

want some cheese with your whine?

Oh yeah, thanks, I forgot to mention that in just about every one of these nefarious faux scandals/crimes they (the R's) made such a show of it the FBI felt obliged to launch a costly, ultimately frivolous investigation, coming up empty handed repeatedly and looking over their shoulders at the R's with a frustrated disgusted shrug.

Oh yeah, thanks, I forgot to mention that in just about every one of these nefarious faux scandals/crimes they (the R's) made such a show of it the FBI felt obliged to launch a costly, ultimately frivolous investigation, coming up empty handed repeatedly and looking over their shoulders at the R's with a frustrated disgusted shrug.

It never ceases to amaze me on how cavalier you regressivecrats can be about literally thousands of national security violations. State will be done reviewing her emails by the end of the year, I'd say by the end of March or early April the FBI will have their recommendations for charges ready. Let's see if your singing the same tune then.

It never ceases to amaze me on how cavalier you regressivecrats can be about literally thousands of national security violations. State will be done reviewing her emails by the end of the year, I'd say by the end of March or early April the FBI will have their recommendations for charges ready. Let's see if your singing the same tune then.
And it never ceases to amaze how you dimwits continually buy into such blatant party propaganda. Educate yourself as to what is taking place in regards to the e-mails....from the source.
https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-15-04-05.pdf

And it never ceases to amaze how you dimwits continually buy into such blatant party propaganda. Educate yourself as to what is taking place in regards to the e-mails....from the source.
https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-15-04-05.pdf

Maybe you should educate yourself, the way State is releasing information under a FOIA has nothing to do with the way the hildabeast retained classified information on an unsecured server, transmitted that information over an unsecured network or how she allowed access to that server to persons not authorized to access classified information. That is what the FBI is investigating.

Forum List

Back