Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How the Jesus Myth was created

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

First of all, you have to realize that Jesus was a composite of different entities and the name was chosen several hundred years later at the Council of Nicea, wherein the entity Constantine ordered the various religious sects to come together and create a single religion for Rome, a Universal religion that incorporated all of the aspects of the various religions, so that all could accept and subscribe to it.

The Influence of Apollonius of Tyana
(Read also about Apollonius of Tyana, the Real Christ? The invented story of Jesus)

This entity Apollonius of Tyana is the central figure of a certain religious order that was prevalent at that time in Rome and his life was incorporated into the Holy Roman religion or Catholic version of the Christian epic which became the official Roman religion in approximately 300 AD.

This Awareness indicates that this energy of Apollonius was incorporated, there was also energies of several other spiritual leaders of Roman religious sects whose stories were also brought in and there were those spiritual personalities or deities from other Roman religious orders whose histories or religious myths came from other cultures.

Krishna for example, of India, was one of the religious cults and groups in Rome, and his story was merged with that of Apollonius of Tyana. The story of Krishna as that entity who came into the earth born of a virgin and who attempted to save people from error and sin, but who was hanged for his efforts.

This Awareness indicates that this was incorporated in the story of Jesus and the Apollonius story was also part of this story, and there were also entities whose religion was that of sun worshipping, wherein there was the sun and the 12 houses or signs, and these sun worshippers had their story of Jesus in which the sun god had 12 disciples and these 12 disciples of course reflected the 12 signs of those who were the sun worshippers in Rome. This was of course an astrological religion.

The composite known as Jesus

This Awareness indicates that the combination of the many different Roman religious orders or organizations, the different religious sects, forming a composite in which the central heroic character was the Son of God, having 12 disciples, being born of a virgin, whose intent and purpose was to help save mankind, and for his efforts, the entity was slain and put upon a cross; the entity also having certain miraculous powers, including that of those who can heal by touch, or raise from the dead or move into states of suspended animation, such as some of the masters of India have demonstrated in various times throughout history.

Great read for all who want to better understand Christianity and their beliefs.

The story of Krishna as that entity who came into the earth born of a virgin and who attempted to save people from error and sin, but who was hanged for his efforts.

lol....no....

Krishna belonged to the Vrishni clan of Yadavas from Mathura,[62] and was the eighth son born to the princess Devaki, and her husband Vasudeva.

Krishna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why do atheists have this compelling need to lie.....

First of all, you have to realize that Jesus was a composite of different entities and the name was chosen several hundred years later at the Council of Nicea, wherein the entity Constantine ordered the various religious sects to come together and create a single religion for Rome, a Universal religion that incorporated all of the aspects of the various religions, so that all could accept and subscribe to it.

The Influence of Apollonius of Tyana
(Read also about Apollonius of Tyana, the Real Christ? The invented story of Jesus)

This entity Apollonius of Tyana is the central figure of a certain religious order that was prevalent at that time in Rome and his life was incorporated into the Holy Roman religion or Catholic version of the Christian epic which became the official Roman religion in approximately 300 AD.

This Awareness indicates that this energy of Apollonius was incorporated, there was also energies of several other spiritual leaders of Roman religious sects whose stories were also brought in and there were those spiritual personalities or deities from other Roman religious orders whose histories or religious myths came from other cultures.

Krishna for example, of India, was one of the religious cults and groups in Rome, and his story was merged with that of Apollonius of Tyana. The story of Krishna as that entity who came into the earth born of a virgin and who attempted to save people from error and sin, but who was hanged for his efforts.

This Awareness indicates that this was incorporated in the story of Jesus and the Apollonius story was also part of this story, and there were also entities whose religion was that of sun worshipping, wherein there was the sun and the 12 houses or signs, and these sun worshippers had their story of Jesus in which the sun god had 12 disciples and these 12 disciples of course reflected the 12 signs of those who were the sun worshippers in Rome. This was of course an astrological religion.

The composite known as Jesus

This Awareness indicates that the combination of the many different Roman religious orders or organizations, the different religious sects, forming a composite in which the central heroic character was the Son of God, having 12 disciples, being born of a virgin, whose intent and purpose was to help save mankind, and for his efforts, the entity was slain and put upon a cross; the entity also having certain miraculous powers, including that of those who can heal by touch, or raise from the dead or move into states of suspended animation, such as some of the masters of India have demonstrated in various times throughout history.

Great read for all who want to better understand Christianity and their beliefs.

A lot of christians study the bible but they don't know the history of religion.

lol, Haz, Haz, Haz. How many composite crosses did it take to crucify Him? There are more than a few accounts from that time, about that time, that speak of Jesus, the one man. One extraordinary man. Have you not reached the point yet where you know that that man existed? If not, I may be able to confirm that for you. A complete record of His trial and sentence exists.

Last edited:
lol, Haz, Haz, Haz. How many composite crosses did it take to crucify Him? There are more than a few accounts from that time, about that time, that speak of Jesus, the one man. One extraordinary man. Have you not reached the point yet where you know that that man existed? If not, I may be able to confirm that for you. A complete record of His trial and sentence exists.

Bullshit. The Romans that kept historic records didn't document the day they crucified a small cult leader name Yeshua. Think about it. Only 11 guys went around spreading the word of Jesus. No one else believed in him. So christianity started off as a small cult.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

I've always thought this was fascinating. And of course, its explains why most religions are so similar.

Most of those who believe in one god or another, one religion or another - well, let's just say they'll fight to the end to believe their god is the real god and is somehow better than the next guy's god.

I've said it before though - what religions are really saying is that their god can beat up your god.

Only 11 guys went around spreading the word of Jesus. No one else believed in him. So christianity started off as a small cult.

except forty days later there were over 3000 (Pentacost) and twenty years later there were churches in ten different countries.....

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred.

except not really.....just another fiction cut from an atheistRus website......

Only 11 guys went around spreading the word of Jesus. No one else believed in him. So christianity started off as a small cult.

except forty days later there were over 3000 (Pentacost) and twenty years later there were churches in ten different countries.....

You mean 120? Oh excuse me. Now it's totally believable.

Even if they said 3000 saw it, bullshit. Great story but completely fiction. It was not written in historical records or history. This was a cult my friend. Only reason its a religion today is because of the number of members.

Pentecost - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred.

Let's start with the genealogies for Jesus given in Matthew and Luke.

Matthew gives the following: (Matt 1:1-16)
Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham....and Jesse the father of King David. David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah's wife, Solomon the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah.... and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Now let's look at Luke. (Luke 3:23-38)
Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

First of all let's bear in mind that these are really geneologies for Joseph, not Jesus. If you believe that Jesus was born of a virgin as both Matthew and Luke assert, then it must be admitted that Jesus himself has no connection to either geneology. That makes them rather a moot point since the whole point of these things is to show Jesus' descendancy from David. It's a contradiction in itself to say that Jesus was "born of a virgin" and then try to prove a Davidic lineage through Joseph.

Even if they said 3000 saw it, bullshit. Great story but completely fiction. It was not written in historical records or history. This was a cult my friend. Only reason its a religion today is because of the number of members.

why would I mean 120 when it was 20?....when Paul was writing letters to churches in different cities in 50AD do you think its safe to believe there were churches there to write to?.....and I'm not your friend and it wasn't a cult....

Let's start with the genealogies for Jesus given in Matthew and Luke.

Matthew gives the following: (Matt 1:1-16)
Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham....and Jesse the father of King David. David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah's wife, Solomon the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah.... and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Now let's look at Luke. (Luke 3:23-38)
Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

First of all let's bear in mind that these are really geneologies for Joseph, not Jesus. If you believe that Jesus was born of a virgin as both Matthew and Luke assert, then it must be admitted that Jesus himself has no connection to either geneology. That makes them rather a moot point since the whole point of these things is to show Jesus' descendancy from David. It's a contradiction in itself to say that Jesus was "born of a virgin" and then try to prove a Davidic lineage through Joseph.

lol.....so fucking predictable......did the atheistRus website tell you what to start with?.......

if you're going for cut and paste your answers will be cut and paste.....if you want argument, you'll have to argue....
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsandlists/a/jesusgenealogy.htm

Last edited:
And here after more than 2000 years Christianity is still around and the non believers are still trying to bring it down.

Just saying. :D

why would I mean 120 when it was 20?....when Paul was writing letters to churches in different cities in 50AD do you think its safe to believe there were churches there to write to?.....and I'm not your friend and it wasn't a cult....

So first it was 3000 saw it, now it's 20? Ok my friend. Enjoy Sunday at your cult.

And here after more than 2000 years Christianity is still around and the non believers are still trying to bring it down.

Just saying. :D

Study the history of religion douche bag. In the years following Jesus' death either christians were killing any non christians, jews were killing christians or muslims were killing anyone who wasn't muslims. It wasn't until the 1800's where you could question religion without being tarred and feathered or crucified yourself.

After the enlightenment period, the number of atheists has grown and is growing more and more every year thanks to the internet and free speech.

I think the best book to convert people to atheism is the bible. Want to see religion is all made up? Just read the bible. But read it with an open mind. Don't be afraid if you don't believe you will go to hell. That's just what a cult would say.

So first it was 3000 saw it, now it's 20? Ok my friend.
???...twenty years versus 120 years.....it wasn't 3000 years....

Enjoy Sunday at your cult.

and you enjoy your favorite atheistRus websites.....

Last edited:

I said 11 guys saw the miracle. You corrected me and said it was more than that. You said over 3000 Pentacost so it. I looked it up and found it was 120 Pentacost.

Regardless, there is no evidence to support any of the claims made in the Bible concerning the existence of a god. Any ‘evidence’ proposed by theists to support the Bible’s various historical and supernatural claims is non-existent at best, manufactured at worst.

I have science and logic on my side. You have a made up story written by a cult 2000 years ago, and it's not even original.

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another [2] on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and texts and many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented [2] by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

The motivation for belief in a divine, salvational Jesus breaks down when you accept evolution:

“Now, if the book of Genesis is an allegory, then sin is an allegory, the Fall is an allegory and the need for a Savior is an allegory – but if we are all descendants of an allegory, where does that leave us? It destroys the foundation of all Christian doctrine—it destroys the foundation of the gospel.” - Ken Ham

I said 11 guys saw the miracle. You corrected me and said it was more than that. You said over 3000 Pentacost so it. I looked it up and found it was 120 Pentacost.

???....but that isn't true....it was 3000......

Do you fear sites that might point out your religion is a lie?

Thirty pieces of silver

According to Matthew 26:15, the chief priests "weighed out thirty pieces of silver" to give to Judas. There are two things wrong with this:

a. There were no "pieces of silver" used as currency in Jesus' time - they had gone out of circulation about 300 years before.

b. In Jesus' time, minted coins were used - currency was not "weighed out."

By using phrases that made sense in Zechariah's time but not in Jesus' time Matthew once again gives away the fact that he creates events in his gospel to match "prophecies" he finds in the Old Testament.

Forum List

Back